6 oxo and women.

luxxor

Awards
Forgive me for this one..... I've heard from a few people that if taken very minimally, a woman could use 6 oxo when trying to lean up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It can be done, watch sides and joints and go for the minimal dosing.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would watch out if she's on the pill. Anti-E's can make birth control less effective.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why would a woman use an aromatase inhibitor....they no testosterone to aromatize....if you want to stop the effects of estrogen in a woman you need tamoxifen

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, plenty of other ways to lean-up for a female. An aromatase inhibitor is probably not the best idea.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why would a woman use an aromatase inhibitor....they no testosterone to aromatize....if you want to stop the effects of estrogen in a woman you need tamoxifen
Nolvadex is the only thing that will stop estrogen in a women.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Crader, i know you know this, but others may get confused by our posts....nolvadex=tamoxifen :cheers:

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
While we're on the topic of reducing estrogen in women - have you played around Trans-Resveratrol at all in doses large enough to have a SERM effect? I know women are prescribed legit serms, but I'm not sure what kind of sides they have (only aware for males).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While we're on the topic of reducing estrogen in women - have you played around Trans-Resveratrol at all in doses large enough to have a SERM effect? I know women are prescribed legit serms, but I'm not sure what kind of sides they have (only aware for males).
The only thing I have used with that in it is Palo Alto's Anabolic Edge. I have not dosed it high so I can't say.

luxxor

Awards
thanks for the replies... very helpful. I'm doing research on the 4 main e-blockers.. What are your thoughts on arimidex vs. nolvadex??

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is THE ONLY effective one for women, however it comes with harsh sides. I do not recommend it at all, especially for someone who is not competing.

You get rebound estrogen and a backlash of fat gain when you stop, sore breasts, etc...

While on it it you can induce menapause if you are not careful, periods cease and you can get abdominal cramping, you lose desire for sex because each orgasm causes instant cramps, you feel like crap and you get daily low grade naseau if you are sensitive to hormonal changes.