- 09-29-2018, 03:26 PM
- 09-29-2018, 04:55 PM
Having lost 140lbs myself I’ve been probably where you are. My view would be to continue to cut down to a sub 15% Bf whilst focusing on Big compound lifts. Then lean bulk to try and fill out the skin.
Truthfully, for some people if you’ve carried 100+ excess pounds for a sustained time you’ll never tighten the skin up (mine won’t) but you can massively improve the aesthetic by adding lean mass.
Good luck brother, keep at it
09-29-2018, 09:58 PM
Continue to get your BF lower, give it time young Jedi
Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.comNutrex Nutrition Rep
09-30-2018, 09:49 AM
Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
10-01-2018, 07:44 AM
I would keep the weights moderate to heavy in the 8-12 rep range. Low weight and high reps for burning fat is a myth, and the best way to lose the weight is to keep doing what you're doing.
Massive props for dropping 80lbs. Now it's just a matter of time - keep push and keep doing what you're doing. The hard work will pay off
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hal in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:51 PM
- By pogue in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2003, 07:28 PM
- By Buck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:51 AM
- By SHOT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2002, 12:57 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2002, 08:28 AM