Having trouble making a decision on my cycle

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I'm 40 years old and I've been weight lifting, doing AAS/PH/DS for about the last 20 years. I'm currently on a trt cruise of 250mg of testosterone a week and 300mg of a deca blend of regular deca and npp and I inject that every two weeks.

I'm doing a cutting cycle, so I'm going to be reducing calorie intake dramatically, trying to do daily cardio and weight training. Unfortunately, I have to do it at my house but I have a set of powerblocks, a bench and an indoor cycle.

May main issue is I'm a very picky eater. I can't do chicken/rice at every meal. I'm been thinking about trying Nutrisystem just for the hell of it.

Anyway, I wanted to stack my cycle with fat loss aids and AAS that are going to help me cut and preserve muscle. I originally wanted to do 250mg a week of testosterone and 200mg of masteron, but I'm concerned about my hairline. But, I'm going to be using topical spironolactone along with nizoral shampoo, taking that along with NOW Prostate Support that has saw palmetto and a bunch of other stuff, and some saw palmetto shampoo. So I'm thinking I might just go with the masteron and I feel like the test is low, so I might bump it up to 500mg a week and take proviron (either along with the masteron or without it just as a good DHT cutting aid). The other option i was thinking was Primobolan at 300mg a week (I think that was the low end of the dose? I have no experience with it). Finally, I was thinking about also adding var, but that's a lot of DHT based stuff to be on.

Then, I have a ton of PHs/SARMs/DS, so I would going to use this as a combo. The suggsetion is good I think, and I have a lot of SARMs/PH/DS I collected so I just kind of want to get rid of them.
50 mg Trenavar pre workout
20 mg Ostarine pre workout
8 mg LGD pre workout

Finally, I was going to combine this with Clen & T3, or maybe ephedrine and caffeine (now that you can buy Bronkaid Max OTC). It just depends on how anxious it makes me, because I also suffer from anxietys, so, I don't want to get really freaked out on it.

What are your thoughts on this cycle? Add or subtract anything? Add a SERM or AI?

Here's a list of the other stash of PHs/SARMs/DSs I have if you want to look and sugges something else.

Thx for the help

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t use t3 for any sustained period bro, like last couple of weeks if you really want to go way sub 10% bf.

it’s just so non selective in what it burns and rips lean tissue off you regardless of aas useage.

clen I’m a fan of, some aren’t - presumably you’ve used before and know how to mitigate some of the risks

i personally wouldn’t up the test that much on a cut. Just don’t see the point, 200-300mg plus the other stuff your throwing at it is way more than enough to hold onto muscle imo

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t use t3 for any sustained period bro, like last couple of weeks if you really want to go way sub 10% bf.

it’s just so non selective in what it burns and rips lean tissue off you regardless of aas useage.

clen I’m a fan of, some aren’t - presumably you’ve used before and know how to mitigate some of the risks

i personally wouldn’t up the test that much on a cut. Just don’t see the point, 200-300mg plus the other stuff your throwing at it is way more than enough to hold onto muscle imo
Well maybe I should cut out the SARMs if I don't need them? I read var actually has fat burning capabilities and reduces appetite.

The main reasons for the wide-spread use of oxandrolone in sports is because it is very appealing to female athletes as well as male athletes. It causes little or no virilization properties, demonstrated by its medical uses to treat women. This is rather surprising since oxandrolone does not aromatize either. It's the only steroid that is both safe and convenient without producing excess estrogen. That makes it particularly useful when cutting up for a contest or preventing an increase in body-fat due to estrogenic effects. In fact the main use of oxandrolone to a bodybuilder is in the maintenance of lean mass while reducing body-fat. Oxandrolone itself may not actually reduce body-fat, but it too plays a key role in the process. Like most non-aromatizing compounds it has a repressing effect on the appetite making it easier for the user to control cravings and stay strict with his diet.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to bump this up. I'd like to hear some more responses.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that your regular "cruise" protocol when you lower from cycles?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. That’s a high cruise dose. 250 test on top of deca.

Im a fan of keeping test on the lower end during cycles. No need to deal with the extra estro sides, bp, etc. 250-300 would be fine for test as far as I’m concerned. I love mast but I don’t get real shedding issues, not permanent anyway. Var would be a great addition. I like clen but I’m not sensitive to stims, if you have anxiety already it’s a call only you can make.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm just experimenting.

My usual cruise is 250mg/week. But, I didn't realize that was potentially problematic.

Dan

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I'm just experimenting.

My usual cruise is 250mg/week. But, I didn't realize that was potentially problematic.

Dan

Most guys on trt are 100-180mg a week. I'm on trt from my doctor at 200mg test and 200mg deca. Longevity it's not good for either and I'll lower the test down after I have my little mini trt legal cycle..

Anyways man that's a high cruise dose imo not sure for others but something to think about. I always loved mast as well. Seeing how you like deca have you tried npp? I love it in it's own way from deca.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My TRT is 150/100 test/deca and that keeps me feeling good. I’d play around with your dose. Might feel the same at lower dose with less sides or AI. But maybe not

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most guys on trt are 100-180mg a week. I'm on trt from my doctor at 200mg test and 200mg deca. Longevity it's not good for either and I'll lower the test down after I have my little mini trt legal cycle..

Anyways man that's a high cruise dose imo not sure for others but something to think about. I always loved mast as well. Seeing how you like deca have you tried npp? I love it in it's own way from deca.
I would really like to do a cycle of tpp and npp but I'm honestly kind of pussified when it comes to that. I really hate taking 3 injections a week of really painful compounds, and tpp and npp are painful. Not to mention you build up a lot of scar tissue in the muscle when you're injecting that much.

I might play with my deca and test when I get done with this cycle, sounds like I should be doing less. How do you figure out how many ml 180mg or so of test is in a 250mg/ml bottle? I mean, obviously it's just math but what is that, like 6-7ml?

My TRT is 150/100 test/deca and that keeps me feeling good. I’d play around with your dose. Might feel the same at lower dose with less sides or AI. But maybe not
I'm trying to avoid an AI because my cholesterol numbers are not so great right now. If I needed to, I could use a SERM.

What do you mean? Do you really inject npp every two weeks? And two weeks is also to far apart for deca,
I bought this sort of novelty product before doing my research. I was looking for like a 'sustanon' for deca and I found a product called Super Nadrolone or something, and it has 75mg of NPP and 225mg of deca. I had read previously that NPP releases kind of slowly over 7 days and thats sort of true in some context but it really only has a half life of 24-48 hours. But, I bought it, so I'm using it, but I wouldn't buy it again. I've seen blends of tren, test and other compounds, but I don't know why somebody hasn't made a blend of different short medium and long esters for nandrolone. I guess there's not a big demand for it. They're all sort of gimmicky anyway.

BUT! I know we've gotten off topic onto my cruise dosages, but I'd still love to have some feedback on the original cycle I posted above.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might play with my deca and test when I get done with this cycle, sounds like I should be doing less. How do you figure out how many ml 180mg or so of test is in a 250mg/ml bottle? I mean, obviously it's just math but what is that, like 6-7ml
lol, confused as **** on that one bro?

you asking what amount to inject for 180ml? Cause it sure as **** isn’t 6-7ml (it’s 0.72ml it you want a 180mg dose test - obviously most would split into 2x0.36 but you know).

I feel that can’t be what you are asking though?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would really like to do a cycle of tpp and npp but I'm honestly kind of pussified when it comes to that. I really hate taking 3 injections a week of really painful compounds, and tpp and npp are painful. Not to mention you build up a lot of scar tissue in the muscle when you're injecting that much.

I might play with my deca and test when I get done with this cycle, sounds like I should be doing less. How do you figure out how many ml 180mg or so of test is in a 250mg/ml bottle? I mean, obviously it's just math but what is that, like 6-7ml?

I'm trying to avoid an AI because my cholesterol numbers are not so great right now. If I needed to, I could use a SERM.

I bought this sort of novelty product before doing my research. I was looking for like a 'sustanon' for deca and I found a product called Super Nadrolone or something, and it has 75mg of NPP and 225mg of deca. I had read previously that NPP releases kind of slowly over 7 days and thats sort of true in some context but it really only has a half life of 24-48 hours. But, I bought it, so I'm using it, but I wouldn't buy it again. I've seen blends of tren, test and other compounds, but I don't know why somebody hasn't made a blend of different short medium and long esters for nandrolone. I guess there's not a big demand for it. They're all sort of gimmicky anyway.

BUT! I know we've gotten off topic onto my cruise dosages, but I'd still love to have some feedback on the original cycle I posted above.
Also dont pin deca only 1 x every 2 weeks.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, confused as **** on that one bro?

you asking what amount to inject for 180ml? Cause it sure as **** isn’t 6-7ml (it’s 0.72ml it you want a 180mg dose test - obviously most would split into 2x0.36 but you know).

I feel that can’t be what you are asking though?
So, say you have a bottle of test that's 250mg/ml. How many ml would you inject to get 180mg?

Does that make more sense?

Also dont pin deca only 1 x every 2 weeks.
It's just my little experiment, let me just try it. :) Deca has a really long half life, and this is on a cruise so I'm not looking to gain mass from it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, say you have a bottle of test that's 250mg/ml. How many ml would you inject to get 180mg?

Does that make more sense?

It's just my little experiment, let me just try it. :) Deca has a really long half life, and this is on a cruise so I'm not looking to gain mass from it.
0.72ml?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NPP is not painful. You’re probably from the US where there’s so many cheap ass UGL mixing their raws with god knows what. I’ve never had pip from NPP once in my life.

Reactions: UNX
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To add to what others are saying - I would do 0.5 ml of your deca every week rather than 1 ml every week. Test at 250 is a little high for a cruise but if you're able to keep cholesterol and lipids in line then it's fine as you'll still be able to get your liver and kidneys cleaned up with higher test. As well, as a 40 year old you definitely need to be aware of the increased arterial calcification associated with nandrolone use and utilize vitamin k2 mk7 and magnesium to help keep your arteries clean.

All that said this was about a cycle with orals and not a cruise, right? So to answer your question about the cycle directly, that combination of orals is fine for your goals if you want to use them up. The LGD will keep you strong and as long as you're legitimately dieting it will not cause a bunch of water retention. As you're likely aware, Trenavar is not methylated so the toxicity is minimal so stacking that in with the Ostarine for hardness and to promote lipolysis is fine.

Regarding diet, you just gotta put you big boy pants on I don't know what to tell you. Personally I would gladly eat a pile of dirt 4x a day if it made me healthier and helped me achieve my goals so I can't really relate. Makes olive oil your friend and remember hot sauce makes everything taste better and I think you'll probably fair better. Good luck with the cycle and the garage training!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll give you a real advice since you’re already over 40 years old. If you want to live past 50 years old and avoid dying from a heart attack I suggest you use your cruise time to RECOVER AND HEAL instead of running 250 + 200 which is basically a small cycle. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about here since you don’t even know how to read a syringe or something. I doubt you know how to self heal and watch your bloodwork and use proper supplements according to the BW. This is a serious advice I’m giving you, you wanna do 2 cycles a year and whatever fine. But use your cruise dose to get to a LOW testosterone dose and HEAL. the doses you’re talking about for a cruise dose... you’re going down a very dark road.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll give you a real advice since you’re already over 40 years old. If you want to live past 50 years old and avoid dying from a heart attack I suggest you use your cruise time to RECOVER AND HEAL instead of running 250 + 200 which is basically a small cycle. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about here since you don’t even know how to read a syringe or something. I doubt you know how to self heal and watch your bloodwork and use proper supplements according to the BW. This is a serious advice I’m giving you, you wanna do 2 cycles a year and whatever fine. But use your cruise dose to get to a LOW testosterone dose and HEAL. the doses you’re talking about for a cruise dose... you’re going down a very dark road.
I think that's a little over dramatic, he's 50 mg of test and 50 mg of deca over where he should be for a cruise, but I do agree with the premise and the intent which is to take things seriously at this age it has to be more calculated and done safely

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that's a little over dramatic, he's 50 mg of test and 50 mg of deca over where he should be for a cruise, but I do agree with the premise and the intent which is to take things seriously at this age it has to be more calculated and done safely
So his original cruise idea was 250 test and 200 deca, that’s a little over dramatic? I cruise on 250 and that’s already WAY over Supra levels. 450mg weekly is nowhere near healthy. A lot worse at 40 years old. Idc I blast 3 times a year but I don’t lie to myself pretending it won’t potentially kill me within 10-15 years. It’s time people stop lying to themselves lol. I got a nice little read up for you on IG dante Trudel page if you need a little reality check.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He said he injects the deca every other week. So it's 150 mg a week of deca + 250 test. My TRT clinic puts guys in their 40's on 200 test + 100 deca a week all the time so again, we're 50 mg of test over and 50 mg of deca per week over. An extra 100 mg a week is not going to be as horrific as you made it sound but either way he does need to do his bloodwork and keep everything in line during cruises. Personally I do 2 8 week cruises a year and it's just 200 test, nothing else, and I recommend anyone who cycles to do the same.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So his original cruise idea was 250 test and 200 deca, that’s a little over dramatic? I cruise on 250 and that’s already WAY over Supra levels. 450mg weekly is nowhere near healthy. A lot worse at 40 years old. Idc I blast 3 times a year but I don’t lie to myself pretending it won’t potentially kill me within 10-15 years. It’s time people stop lying to themselves lol. I got a nice little read up for you on IG dante Trudel page if you need a little reality check.
I agree with this - there is a massive misconception it seems over what a cruise is relative to ones goals.

fundamentally for anyone a cruise period is the healing time - a blast puts the body under massive stress and regardless of how many supps and supports we take, long term stress on the body will ultimately shorten lifespan (I’m not even getting into the increased MTOR activation which is also correlated with decreased life span).

now what that healing looks like might vary

For example, the proper big boys seeking to compete may cruise on 500mg test a week to maintain their unnatural lean mass levels, and compared to their massive blast amounts it’s a significant decrease in stress. But let’s not pretend it’s healthy, it may be a necessity for them but it’s absolutely shortening life and health span.

for those of us not competing and with an eye on health, a cruise should be down towards a naturally produced level of test (ok so we’ll keep ourselves at the high end of range, maybe touch over) but the body then has a period of time of normality in which to heal. It’s not being forced to do things it doesn’t do naturally (this is also why I think a cruise or trt should always use bio identical hormones only as the body is used to dealing with them). No point in kidding ourselves, a blast isn’t healthy, but at least with a proper cruise we can heal back to a base level before we blast again. Imo probably still healthier than most of the general population (when you factor in most of us eat well, don’t smoke, don’t drink to excess etc)

math is right, everyone can do whatever but may as well be eyes open to the reality of the situation.

I personally cruise on 160mg test and even that has me over the top end of range, but not that much over and even that I think is me taking the piss a bit.

I’m confident that I won’t ever earn the big bucks for taking my clothes off so I personally don’t see the point in increasing my health risks for a few extra gains. As long as I’m looking good enough to get decent looking women, bang up for a game of hide the sausage a few times a week, then life is gravy in my eyes.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He said he injects the deca every other week. So it's 150 mg a week of deca + 250 test. My TRT clinic puts guys in their 40's on 200 test + 100 deca a week all the time so again, we're 50 mg of test over and 50 mg of deca per week over. An extra 100 mg a week is not going to be as horrific as you made it sound but either way he does need to do his bloodwork and keep everything in line during cruises. Personally I do 2 8 week cruises a year and it's just 200 test, nothing else, and I recommend anyone who cycles to do the same.
Cruze is not trt and is by definition a cycle. I cycle, and my normal is TT at 800. 250mg + 150mg deca is 400mg of androgens (plus a bit of npp) a week. To me this is a cycle. On the low end but a cycle non the less. 250mg's test puts me about 2.5 - 3x above range (so app 2500 ng/dl) and add to that 150 deca ... ye, that's a cycle. Being on that all the time = not healthy.

Those "trt clinics" sound like major BS.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NPP is not painful. You’re probably from the US where there’s so many cheap ass UGL mixing their raws with god knows what. I’ve never had pip from NPP once in my life.
Whatchoo tryin to say about the US, brah? 🧐

This is my first ever cruise. Maybe I should have mentioned that. This isn't something I'm planning on doing forever, it's just a temporary trial of a source (this is the first time I ordered from them) and I wanted to make sure it was legit and just do a little mini cycle/cruise and just see how it goes. My blood work looked pretty decent on it, except my cholesterol was a little high. I'm using red yeast rice and pantethine now for that.

I understand your concern, but really, it's okay, I get my blood work checked, I see my doctor regularly, I check my blood pressure, exercise, take supplements. The reason I'm not going to a TRT clinic is simple economics. The only TRT clinic I could find in my area told me it was $60 for a shot every two weeks. So, I can buy an entire bottle of 10ml of test for $60.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatchoo tryin to say about the US, brah? 🧐

This is my first ever cruise. Maybe I should have mentioned that. This isn't something I'm planning on doing forever, it's just a temporary trial of a source (this is the first time I ordered from them) and I wanted to make sure it was legit and just do a little mini cycle/cruise and just see how it goes. My blood work looked pretty decent on it, except my cholesterol was a little high. I'm using red yeast rice and pantethine now for that.

I understand your concern, but really, it's okay, I get my blood work checked, I see my doctor regularly, I check my blood pressure, exercise, take supplements. The reason I'm not going to a TRT clinic is simple economics. The only TRT clinic I could find in my area told me it was $60 for a shot every two weeks. So, I can buy an entire bottle of 10ml of test for $60.
Now that you mentionned all that I feel reassured sir! At the end of the day a lot of people will think I’m harsh here but I don’t want anyone to hurt themselves or get hurt.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to beat a dead horse here but I’ve just seen so many people lately going “I cruise on this plus this” or “my doc prescribed TRT is this plus this”. Anything over 250 Test/week (MAYBE 300/week absolute max) is no longer a cruise.

These online “HRT clinics” and half of the HRT clinics in existence are really just the steroid equivalent to pill mills. I mean let’s not lie to ourselves here. 90% of guys don’t actually need Deca “for their joints” as part of their protocol.

That being said, a lot of guys can go a lot higher with testosterone dose than you’d think before any long-term health side effects will begin to arrise. And although I think it may not be optimal for health, 250 Test + 150 Deca a week is probably not going to hurt you all that much if that’s the majority of what you’re doing throughout the year. That type of addictive behavior isn’t foreshadowing anything positive and I think that’s what he was attempting to point out. If you’re running multiple cycles and never cleaning yourself out, you’re probably chopping some years off your life but it is your right to do. Also I don’t really understand why you wouldn’t want to clean yourself put anyway because you’re going to hit a point where the drugs don’t do anything anymore. That’s why you see these new generation bodybuilding guys running grams per cycle. And then the growth and insulin when that isn’t working. That’s when people start dying. It’s not worth it. I’ve never run anywhere close to a gram of gear and I’ve put on easily 20lbs of muscle in the last 2.5 years, probably more because I’ve cut on cruises and lost some. Gotta take breaks dude.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah that’s what I was saying. You may be able to avoid an AI (or SERM) completely by adjusting your dose.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I got my topical spironolactone today, so I'm ready to start my cycle. I've been thinking of buying their 0.1% finasteride topical solution, but I think spiro will cut it.

So I know we got way off topic about my cruising protocols and proceedures, but I'd still like feedback from some of the knowledgable members on my original cycle in the first post? Do you think it's safe to use Masteron now with spiro on my side?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you lay out your cycle idea in a easy to read format?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you lay out your cycle idea in a easy to read format?
Well, that's the thing I'm not sure what I want to take. I have a lot of PH/DS/SARMS lying around so I thought I'd throw them in the cycle.

But, it's definintly going to start with test 250mg/week as a base (possibly raise that) and either use masteron enan, primobolan, var or one or the other or maybe even Proviron.

Then, just for the f of it I was going to throw in
50 mg Trenavar pre workout
20 mg Ostarine pre workout
8 mg LGD pre workout

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have the funds and connection for real primo and var that would be the way I’d go

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, how does 200mg/week Primo, 250mg/week test c, and 25mg a day of var along with the SARMs and trenvar I mentioned above? Any thoughts?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, do you think I should have an AI on hand? Or will all that DHT pretty much take care of that. I know Masteron gets rid of estrogen pretty well, but I didn't really read the same about Primo.
Would Proviron work or is that too much dht?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, how does 200mg/week Primo, 250mg/week test c, and 25mg a day of var along with the SARMs and trenvar I mentioned above? Any thoughts?
Seems pretty low on the primo dose. Almost more like a cruise. Most run it 600+ during an actual blast. But that being said it would be nice and mild for sure. I don’t have any experience with sarms and I’ve only taken trenavar at like double + that dose and not as a PW so I can’t comment.

Also, do you think I should have an AI on hand? Or will all that DHT pretty much take care of that. I know Masteron gets rid of estrogen pretty well, but I didn't really read the same about Primo.
Would Proviron work or is that too much dht?
I would always have an AI on hand. Doesn’t mean you have to use it. I wouldn’t be taking mast primo and proviron tho.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems pretty low on the primo dose. Almost more like a cruise. Most run it 600+ during an actual blast. But that being said it would be nice and mild for sure. I don’t have any experience with sarms and I’ve only taken trenavar at like double + that dose and not as a PW so I can’t comment.
I'm worried about my hairline so I don't want too much DHT in my system, although I'm using Nizoral shampoo and topical spironolactone, along with prp therapy.

Primo is also super expensive (over $100 a bottle). Would a happy medium like 400mg/week work you think?

I would always have an AI on hand. Doesn’t mean you have to use it. I wouldn’t be taking mast primo and proviron tho.
Which one do you recommend?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm worried about my hairline so I don't want too much DHT in my system, although I'm using Nizoral shampoo and topical spironolactone, along with prp therapy.

Primo is also super expensive (over $100 a bottle). Would a happy medium like 400mg/week work you think?

Which one do you recommend?
Yeah man I know how much primo cost that’s why I said if you can afford it. You can dose it however you see fit.
I prefer aromasin but that’s a personal choice

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I know how much primo cost that’s why I said if you can afford it. You can dose it however you see fit.
I prefer aromasin but that’s a personal choice
What's your opinion on primo on the hairline vs masteron?

Thanks for all the help btw.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your opinion on primo on the hairline vs masteron?

Thanks for all the help btw.
I haven’t used primo. I have used mast and I get a little shedding temporarily but that’s it. I’m not predisposed to hair loss, my family has all their hair. Mast is gonna be harsher on the hairline tho. No other DHT has caused any shedding for me aside from mast

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last bump for any pros or vets on here who want to give me any final suggestions! I'm about to place my order!

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No offense bro but this is an anabolic forum not TRT. Funny how these days everyone talking about 250mg per week of test being “high”, 250mg per week is relatively safe and to be honest you aren’t going to get much as far as muscle building. What exactly is the point? Now if the original poster wants to achieve his said goals I suggest 400-600 mg primo with 250 test per week and 50 mg pro iron per day. Mild and effective. Anything less than that and you better off buying some yohimbe and animal paks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No offense bro but this is an anabolic forum not TRT. Funny how these days everyone talking about 250mg per week of test being “high”, 250mg per week is relatively safe and to be honest you aren’t going to get much as far as muscle building. What exactly is the point? Now if the original poster wants to achieve his said goals I suggest 400-600 mg primo with 250 test per week and 50 mg pro iron per day. Mild and effective. Anything less than that and you better off buying some yohimbe and animal paks
What are you talking about? The discussion here is that he mentionned this dose for a cruise. A cruise is when you drop down from a blast to a lower dose and you basically never come off. Yes this is high for a cruise. Yes it’s low for a cycle wtf you even on about? No offense but you completely misread this whole thing.what kind of idiot would do a cycle on such low doses? We are talking about off time on cruise when you don’t come off.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He’s simply suggesting taking time off BETWEEN cycles to heal.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He’s simply suggesting taking time off BETWEEN cycles to heal.
doctors will prescribe you 250/200. My point is that it’s a long way from a cycle that will kill you by 50. The OP asked for advice on his cycle and that was an ignorant statement,

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doctors will prescribe you 250/200. My point is that it’s a long way from a cycle that will kill you by 50. The OP asked for advice on his cycle and that was an ignorant statement,
Just because they have a license to practice medicine and a clinical reason to back their prescriptions, doesn’t mean they’re real doctors. No good doctor would prescribe that dose without a serious reason. These online HRT clinics are pill mills for anabolics. Just because you hear about guys being prescribed these doses more often now due to the fact that these clinics are popping up everywhere over the last couple years doesn’t make it standard or good medical practice.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just because they have a license to practice medicine and a clinical reason to back their prescriptions, doesn’t mean they’re real doctors. No good doctor would prescribe that dose without a serious reason. These online HRT clinics are pill mills for anabolics. Just because you hear about guys being prescribed these doses more often now due to the fact that these clinics are popping up everywhere over the last couple years doesn’t make it standard or good medical practice.
[/QUOTE

That’s what I was prescribed bro and it wasn’t from some bullshit online TRT doctor . 200mg deca and 250mg test is a very mild dose and there is very low risk at that dosage even long term. I just don’t see any point of doing less than 200mg deca per week unless you are a woman. 250/200 is not even close to abuse even long term use at that dose any less than that you may as well get some smilax and call it a day.