Appreciate the encouragement

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I'm not a bodybuilder by any means, just a fat guy who went from 25 years old to 45 in the matter of what seems a few short years. I'm a bloated 315 pounds. Poor diet, minimal exercise. Came here for fat loss tips a few years back and they worked, but I fell off the wagon with work related excuses. Had dropped to 260 and got my fat ass down from a 46 inch waist to a 38. Yesterday was Day 1 back at the gym. 1 mile on the treadmill at 4.0 mph and some arm work on the weights. Was itching to go on Day 2 this morning at 8am, but the gym doesn't open until 11 am on Sundays. Apparently they hold church services at the Y on Sunday. 45 minutes to go. I've set short term goals of 2 miles by end of week, and longer term goals of a half marathon in April, 2019. Wife has been on a diet and exercise routine for a year and has dropped almost 70 lbs although she has a doctor plan with some meds to help her along. I have wanted to go with her but routine excuses always seemed to pop up, mostly work related.

Anyway, no more excuses, killing time waiting for 45 minutes to pass to get over there and see if I can go a mile and a half...maybe 2.

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
Well, was able to go 2 miles on treadmill, but at a slightly slower 3.5 - 4.0 mph. Also did a mile on the bike and some arm and leg reps. The true test will be Tuesday if I can get up and go before work.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I'm not a bodybuilder by any means, just a fat guy who went from 25 years old to 45 in the matter of what seems a few short years. I'm a bloated 315 pounds. Poor diet, minimal exercise. Came here for fat loss tips a few years back and they worked, but I fell off the wagon with work related excuses. Had dropped to 260 and got my fat ass down from a 46 inch waist to a 38. Yesterday was Day 1 back at the gym. 1 mile on the treadmill at 4.0 mph and some arm work on the weights. Was itching to go on Day 2 this morning at 8am, but the gym doesn't open until 11 am on Sundays. Apparently they hold church services at the Y on Sunday. 45 minutes to go. I've set short term goals of 2 miles by end of week, and longer term goals of a half marathon in April, 2019. Wife has been on a diet and exercise routine for a year and has dropped almost 70 lbs although she has a doctor plan with some meds to help her along. I have wanted to go with her but routine excuses always seemed to pop up, mostly work related.

Anyway, no more excuses, killing time waiting for 45 minutes to pass to get over there and see if I can go a mile and a half...maybe 2.
In for encouragement brother!

I found myself weighing in at a nice and bloated 320 at the age of 35. 41 now and feel better than I did at 21!