Endurance Sports / Activities - Antaeus Labs

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I'm currently interested to see who on this forum competes in any endurance type sports or events. I'm talking all things related in this field from cross-fit, sprinting, long distance running / marathons, Kettlebell circuits, etc...

What type of event / sport do you participate in and how long have you been doing so? Be as specific as you can with your answer. Like training techniques, previous competitions you have competed in, any products you use to help your endurance for these "said" sports / activities. Depending on your responses you may get a PM from me in regards to some potential beta testing opportunities in the future!

Regards,
Littlefry

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll gladly lift weights a half hour longer.....:D

Bump

Interested to see what you have in store

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I'll gladly lift weights a half hour longer.....:D

Bump

Interested to see what you have in store
The product can be utilized for more stamina/endurance in the gym for lifting session. However, it will be more beneficial for cardio and endurance sports.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I guess I fit the bill.
I regularly compete at the 1/2 marathon plus distance. The 1/2 is probably my best event, though I do typically get in a marathon or two (and often an ultramarathon) in a year. I also regularly race in triathlons (2-3 per season).

For training, I regularly use BCAA and HEED (a hammer product) intra-training and I pound Super-Cissus for the joints. When I have races coming up, I have loaded Cordygen 5 (MST) or E02 Max (MRI). . .but haven't noticed a great deal from them.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I guess I fit the bill.
I regularly compete at the 1/2 marathon plus distance. The 1/2 is probably my best event, though I do typically get in a marathon or two (and often an ultramarathon) in a year. I also regularly race in triathlons (2-3 per season).

For training, I regularly use BCAA and HEED (a hammer product) intra-training and I pound Super-Cissus for the joints. When I have races coming up, I have loaded Cordygen 5 (MST) or E02 Max (MRI). . .but haven't noticed a great deal from them.
Thanks, seems like you are very good candidate for what we are looking for. That being said Ill keep you in mind. Im not sure exactly how many people we are looking for but you are definitely an individual that Ill consider.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done quite a few of those adventure style races. Spartan Race, warrior dash and some local ones with varying lengths up to 6 miles. I'm currently signed up for a 7 mile road race in July. So there will be plenty of long runs coming up in the near future for me.

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
Since I started Crossfit I do every thing from half marathons, ironman, obstacle runs anything I get a T-shirt from, it's all about the T-shirt. I eat black berries and drink liters of coconut water lol

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
I did a 100 mile bike race may 28th, april 5th I completed a half-marathon, I'm 2 months into training for IronmanRacine70.3 tri which is on july 21st, a couple sprint distance triathlons mixed in from now until July, and I have a Marathon coming up in October.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mountain bike pretty regularly, and have rode with a few professionals. I also train for sprints, mostly the 100; however, that is not an endurance sport.

But, if you want testers, and actually want to do a university study...I'm your guy!

Jason Cholewa, Ph.D. CSCS

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I did a 100 mile bike race may 28th, april 5th I completed a half-marathon, I'm 2 months into training for IronmanRacine70.3 tri which is on july 21st, a couple sprint distance triathlons mixed in from now until July, and I have a Marathon coming up in October.
Since I started Crossfit I do every thing from half marathons, ironman, obstacle runs anything I get a T-shirt from, it's all about the T-shirt. I eat black berries and drink liters of coconut water lol
I mountain bike pretty regularly, and have rode with a few professionals. I also train for sprints, mostly the 100; however, that is not an endurance sport.

But, if you want testers, and actually want to do a university study...I'm your guy!

I will keep you all in minds. Thanks for the input and info on some of your backgrounds.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
didnt realize you were doing a beta test lol im about to go on cycle so im not your guy
Oh, ok. No worries man Ill keep you in mind none-the-less.

Xfit10

Xfit10

Awards
I crossfit, like to run 5k's, missing the spartan sprint this year in Texas but am doing the beast in December!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Good to see you do this bud.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I sprint been doing that for about 10 years now. Ncaa limits the type of ingredients i can beta test. But i would be happy to try some things that could potentially boost my performance.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Im a sprinter and i've been doing this for about 10 years. NCAA limits the type of ingredients i can beta test but I'll be happy to try some things that could potentially boost my performance.