ANABOLIC-PUMP™ Real Time Q&A to form a FAQ

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is a BRAND NEW catergory of supplement that I call a Selective Insulin Muscle sensitizer(SIMS). The INDUSTRY has never seen such a product, but in the future, you will see other companies develope off our concept..great for the industry and the consumer.

IF YOU have questions please read USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump and then lets run with this Q&A and develope a FAQ. PLEASE PLEASE read than ask questions.

supaman

Awards
COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS! Yes, read that again! Completely shuts down the fat cell’s ability to store glucose and triglycerides while force feeding your muscle cells. Go ahead, take a moment to let that sink in…
1. What if you fill up your glycogen stores, and are lazy while taking AP. Will you become HYPERglycemic, since there is no place for the blood sugar/fat to go?

1a. Is this adipose/fat selective, like VAT vs SAT selective?

2. Since this is manipulating blood sugar in such a way, is there any effect on mental performance, cloudiness, sleepiness? If so, how is this avoided.

3. Someone mentioned some testers having water retention (bloating) what is this from?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was P-insulin now, is that a seperate product? And of course, when can I buy it?

1. What if you fill up your glycogen stores, and are lazy while taking AP. Will you become HYPERglycemic, since there is no place for the blood sugar/fat to go?

1a. Is this adipose/fat selective, like VAT vs SAT selective?

2. Since this is manipulating blood sugar in such a way, is there any effect on mental performance, cloudiness, sleepiness? If so, how is this avoided.

3. Someone mentioned some testers having water retention (bloating) what is this from?
1. If you forget to take AP, you fat cells will except the glucose.

1a. subq or Visceral Its not selective to fat period.

2. Yes..you will experience the symptoms of a NO carb diet. Avoid it will complex carbs.

3. Glycogen hydrates the cell so its intracellular water. Extra glycogen correlates to more water.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
1. If you forget to take AP, you fat cells will except the glucose.

1a. subq or Visceral Its not selective to fat period.

2. Yes..you will experience the symptoms of a NO carb diet. Avoid it will complex carbs.

3. Glycogen hydrates the cell so its intracellular water. Extra glycogen correlates to more water.

I eat mostly complex carbs. My wife however, likes an occasional glass or two of wine with dinner. Should she avoid her pre-dinner dose when she drinks?

Thanks in advance.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I eat mostly complex carbs. My wife however, likes an occasional glass or two of wine with dinner. Should she avoid her pre-dinner dose when she drinks?

Thanks in advance.
1st time I dosed YG 15mins before a meal with a glass of wine I had a little extra buzz going on ;) Jacob told me to stop getting drunk!

brickt.

Awards
1) How imperative is it to dose AP ~15 minutes before a meal? Can you take it along side a meal?

2) How many carbs should one take with one cap? (ie 1 cap = 50cho)

3) Does the product have any longterm positive/negative effects on insulin sensitivity?

4) How much wood could a wood chuck really chuck if he were on AP?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I would like to have more info on this:

Isn’t insulin an extremely dangerous drug?

Yes, insulin is the most anabolic hormone but it’s also the MOST dangerous. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is 200% SAFE and HEALTHY. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is not an insulin like substance. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is a brand new class of natural anabolic called SIMS.

and

What is SIMS?

SIMS stands for Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer. Yes, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS! Yes, read that again! Completely shuts down the fat cell’s ability to store glucose and triglycerides while force feeding your muscle cells. Go ahead, take a moment to let that sink in…

I dont doubt you Jacob when you say that it is safe, I would just like more information exactly why, perhaps some studies that you have researched to show the reasoning. Thank you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) How imperative is it to dose AP ~15 minutes before a meal? Can you take it along side a meal?

2) How many carbs should one take with one cap? (ie 1 cap = 50cho)

3) Does the product have any longterm positive/negative effects on insulin sensitivity?

4) How much wood could a wood chuck really chuck if he were on AP?
I can maybe take this one, though I may be beaten mercilessly for it by Jacob

1) Not imperative but very favorable. The half-life, we feel, is around 6 hours, with a downward trait for effectiveness. So, though your AP will work on carbs for that entire time period, it will be most effective during that 15-20 minute time period

2) Around 60 grams of complex carbohydrates is the most favorable.

3) AP does not directly affect Insulin. As Jacob has stated, AP causes the mitochondria of muscle cells to uptake a far greater amount of glucose than normal, but not through a direct regulation of insulin. It does, however, cause your body to be more insulin efficient. IMO, I do not forsee it having a pronounced effect on long term insulin production.

4) At least a threefold increase in output. Our studies found that the AP control group (ap/3) chucked on average twice (t2W) as much wood as the placebo group. Very promising statistics to say the least.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps also comment on what are good options to stack with this product. Based on a quick read through of the FAQs megadosing BCAAs seems like a good idea.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps also comment on what are good options to stack with this product. Based on a quick read through of the FAQs megadosing BCAAs seems like a good idea.
Bulk Leucine especially would be a very favorable combo with AP, for sure.

My reccomendation:

cAMPH
PowerFULL
Cissus
AP
Bulk Leucine
Caffeine
Additional ECGC

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

I would like to have more info on this:

Isn’t insulin an extremely dangerous drug?

Yes, insulin is the most anabolic hormone but it’s also the MOST dangerous. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is 200% SAFE and HEALTHY. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is not an insulin like substance. ANABOLIC-PUMP™ is a brand new class of natural anabolic called SIMS.

and

What is SIMS?

SIMS stands for Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer. Yes, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS! Yes, read that again! Completely shuts down the fat cell’s ability to store glucose and triglycerides while force feeding your muscle cells. Go ahead, take a moment to let that sink in…

I dont doubt you Jacob when you say that it is safe, I would just like more information exactly why, perhaps some studies that you have researched to show the reasoning. Thank you.

No problem...The ingredients have been around for over 80(or longer) years. We just found a better way to make it.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When's the release date? :D
Two questions.

1) why is leucine so good to stack with AP?

2) Will AP have any impact on glucose tolerance or A1c bloodtests? I need to have one soon and want an accurate result.

Two questions.

1) why is leucine so good to stack with AP?

2) Will AP have any impact on glucose tolerance or A1c bloodtests? I need to have one soon and want an accurate result.

1. Leucine is one of my favorites. I am working on a special formula

2. If you are intolerant, you will become tolerant. I'm not familiar wtih what an A1c test.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As for dosing before meals i normally don't wait the full 15 minutes before eating i normally take my dose then eat and this has been working fine for me. As for stacking, Mullet covered that well, the most potent i believe is Cialabol+AP, Jacob was right when he said it works almost TOO well, if you go with the above stack i'd up carb intake per dosage from 60 carbs to more like 80-100 carbs. I also want to stress the importance of eating complex carbs, i made the mistake one day of not reading the label on a protein bar and took my dose of AP+cialabol then went back to work without noticing the bar only contained sugar alcohols! Needless to say i went VERY hypo, but once i stuffed my face with some brown rice i was good to go. I'd also becareful not to dose AP not to close to bed time as many people including myself have noticed a big increase in body temperature and this may interfer with your sleep.

cdawg123

Awards
Would you say AP is better on a bulk or a cut?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
You reccomend Caffeine with AP? I know among other things, Caffeine can release glucose from the liver/ raise blood sugar.

ZoMbSta

Awards
It all comes down to getting the right balance of carbs and Anabolic-Pump, I feel your question is one a good few people are going to be interested in so I'll refer you to this thread - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/55928-anabolic-pump-real.html
My opinion is that with "maintanence" carb intake and low to moderate Anabolic-Pump dosing you can turn a recomp plan (moderate muscle gain and fat loss) into a cut (some muscle gain/preservation and excellent fat loss).
since it has been mentioned that AP can be used for a cut..and carbs are needed during the consumption of AP...will carb cycling and other carbs reducing diet not be recommended for use in this period? or will AP be used onli on days where there is high carb intake and none taken when there is low to no carb intake? will AP have any sides if you are also in a cals deficit state?

COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS!
can anybody explain the science behind the causing lipolysis statement?..but prevent of glucose being stored as fats or other mechanism?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since taking AP I've found myself getting hunger pangs.....honest to goodness stomach growling hunger pangs. Nothing else has changed in my diet or routine except the addition of YG (2 or 3 times a day depending upon my schedule).

Any theories on why this is so? I've been ignoring them and continuing to eat on my normal schedule but I'm wondering if I should be adjusting something to account for this. Both morning and afternoon meals already consist of bowls of oatmeal plus other things (in between meals are fruit and grains of other types).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've been sleeping great on AP. I dose it before a protein shake..and maybe some minor cheat carbs then go to bed. Been sleeping real deep but it is hard to get up..lol..probably because I am hypo.

Whether it is an intristic property of the herbs in the formula or because ridding the body of excessive insulin spikes decreases inflammation, the anti-inflammatory aspect of this product should not be overlooked. I've been pretty ache and pain free despite NOT taking Cissus while on AP.

And yes, drinking alcohol after a dose speeds it to the brain and will turn you into a lightweight if you aren't one already.

I've been sleeping great on AP. I dose it before a protein shake..and maybe some minor cheat carbs then go to bed. Been sleeping real deep but it is hard to get up..lol..probably because I am hypo.

Whether it is an intristic property of the herbs in the formula or because ridding the body of excessive insulin spikes decreases inflammation, the anti-inflammatory aspect of this product should not be overlooked. I've been pretty ache and pain free despite NOT taking Cissus while on AP.

And yes, drinking alcohol after a dose speeds it to the brain and will turn you into a lightweight if you aren't one already.
anti-inflammatory aspect is amazing. I love cissus for the anabolic effect but I had some sort of back pain and cissus has not helped but since AP, I am more fluid and pain free. Another unkown forseen discovery...look for testing soon on this aspect!

take care

Since taking AP I've found myself getting hunger pangs.....honest to goodness stomach growling hunger pangs. Nothing else has changed in my diet or routine except the addition of YG (2 or 3 times a day depending upon my schedule).

Any theories on why this is so? I've been ignoring them and continuing to eat on my normal schedule but I'm wondering if I should be adjusting something to account for this. Both morning and afternoon meals already consist of bowls of oatmeal plus other things (in between meals are fruit and grains of other types).

Only makes sense, AP allows food to enter muscle cells where metabolism is much quicker than fat cells. I would slightly increase Protein and carb intake. Like cells phones and IPOD, you need to customize your AP caloric intake to suit your needs.

Insulin is a delivery hormone. Instead of delivery by Slow truck, nutrients are delivered by plane(fast). Hope these analogies make sense.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. Leucine is one of my favorites. I am working on a special formula

2. If you are intolerant, you will become tolerant. I'm not familiar wtih what an A1c test.
Would you then think it best to not use AP (in my case YG) while taking a glucose tolerance test? I want to get an actualy baseline of my bodies natural abiiity to process glucose. I guess what I need to know is how far ahead of test should I discontine to insure all effects are work off from the ap?

Yes, I side with 8g Leucine 2 grams Isoluecine 2 grams valine. Luecine is always a good idea.

since it has been mentioned that AP can be used for a cut..and carbs are needed during the consumption of AP...will carb cycling and other carbs reducing diet not be recommended for use in this period? or will AP be used onli on days where there is high carb intake and none taken when there is low to no carb intake? will AP have any sides if you are also in a cals deficit state?

can anybody explain the science behind the causing lipolysis statement?..but prevent of glucose being stored as fats or other mechanism?
AP and carbs go hand and hand. I would venture to say that you would lose more fat with AP than with carb cycling. If u are cycling, I would not use AP without carbs. If carbs are to low and AP dose is to high, you can get symptoms that come with no carb diets. Lethargy and mental lethargy.

AP plus Complex carbs means Muscle and fat loss. Do not fight it.

We will explain the science..

You reccomend Caffeine with AP? I know among other things, Caffeine can release glucose from the liver/ raise blood sugar.
I do not reccomend chronic caffeine intake or super high dose of caffiene but a 200mgs dose pre workout and morning is not a concern.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As far as using AP on a low carb diet i wouldn't recommend it as their is no reason to be eating low carb while using AP. I've been finding that a 40/40/20 split goes well with AP. Just remember the less carbs you eat the less AP you need, but honestly guys you don't need to eat low carb with AP to get the fatloss benefits. Just think you eating higher carbs which means your stronger, so you lift more weight which inturn means bigger strength and size gains, and because your calories and carbs aren't super low your thyroid isn't getting suppressed, blood sugar levels are stable so you'll experience some awesome fatloss. So as to whether it's best to use while bulking or cutting, i'd say use it for recomposition, even if your bulking you'll still experience fatloss or at the very least a lack of fat accumulation.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"I've been sleeping great on AP. I dose it before a protein shake..and maybe some minor cheat carbs then go to bed. Been sleeping real deep but it is hard to get up..lol..probably because I am hypo."

I tried this last night myself and i have to agree it works well but you have to fall asleep fast otherwise the hunger could kick in, but ya i slept like a baby when i combined it with REM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those effects come with chronically high doses, and are usually accumulative as opposed to single reaction events. As Jacob stated, 200 mg pre-WO 3x a week is nothing to worry about. Though I do stop using caffeine completely after two months of using it, simply to avoid addiction/withdrawal symptoms.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really getting the hunger cravings with it. I have to remind myself to pound down some more carbs when I start getting slow and lethargic..but then I never have that much of an appetite unless I do a lot of cardio.

I-Vtec

Awards
1st time I dosed YG 15mins before a meal with a glass of wine I had a little extra buzz going on ;) Jacob told me to stop getting drunk!

me too i find the alcoholic effects happen faster, its a good thing i dont drink

ZoMbSta

Awards
AP and carbs go hand and hand. I would venture to say that you would lose more fat with AP than with carb cycling. If u are cycling, I would not use AP without carbs. If carbs are to low and AP dose is to high, you can get symptoms that come with no carb diets. Lethargy and mental lethargy.

AP plus Complex carbs means Muscle and fat loss. Do not fight it.

We will explain the science..
alrite..i will wait for the science behind the the fatloss to be explained at a later day...maybe commercial strategy?

another qns? is there any lost in efficiency when using AP for the long-term? will there be a need for cycling to regulate the efficiency like other supps like creatine?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
is there any lost in efficiency when using AP for the long-term? will there be a need for cycling to regulate the efficiency like other supps like creatine?
Ive been using the beta version of AP for 2 months so far and its still going strong for me. The final version will be even better.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya I can't wait for it myself either :twisted:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
anti-inflammatory aspect is amazing. I love cissus for the anabolic effect but I had some sort of back pain and cissus has not helped but since AP, I am more fluid and pain free. Another unkown forseen discovery...look for testing soon on this aspect!

take care
From what I've been reading, this product sounds like it has some similar effects of a glucocorticoid steroid. Very interesting.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts/concerns about taking AP/YG with muscle building "supplements?"......And again, taking AP/YG with muscle building "supplements" and the eca stack?

Any thoughts/concerns about taking AP/YG with muscle building "supplements?"......And again, taking AP/YG with muscle building "supplements" and the eca stack?
It would only improve gains and accelerate the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They would have a very, very conducive relationship. When one investigate the mechanism of action of 'muscle building supplements' beyond the induction of exogenous Test/one of its derivitives, AP would work very well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you guys know soon enough how well AP+anabolics go together :twisted:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
some questions a buddy asked me.
1: since AP seems to mess with insulin, is or could there be any long term effect to natural insulin productivity with continued use of AP
2: If you buy AP why do you need Cialabol or vice versa
3: Is AP just another fatloss supp. and if not how does it help build muscle.
4: Do you need to cycle products like AP or Cialabol that effect insulin productivity and or do you need to pct.
5: If fatloss isn't a concern for me why do i need AP.
6: any benefits to using AP on cycle or during pct.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"some questions a buddy asked me.
1: since AP seems to mess with insulin, is or could there be any long term effect to natural insulin productivity with continued use of AP
2: If you buy AP why do you need Cialabol or vice versa
3: Is AP just another fatloss supp. and if not how does it help build muscle.
4: Do you need to cycle products like AP or Cialabol that effect insulin productivity and or do you need to post cycle therapy.
5: If fatloss isn't a concern for me why do i need AP.
6: any benefits to using AP on cycle or during post cycle therapy."

1. No, only increased insulin sensitivity, therefore helping to prevent diabetes.

2.Cialabol is different from AP it's a different blend of ingredients and has esterfied creatine in it.

3.No, AP is not just some regular fatloss supplement, it will force feed your muscle with glycogen and along with it help to drive all those muscle building nutrients into your muscles. So take your creatine, no2, glutamine etc along with AP and they will all become more effective.

4. No

5. To build muscle size, strength and endurance

6. Ya, better gains on cycle and better retention of gains post-cycle as your body will be very anabolic.

icey

icey

Awards
Can I use the Camph product in combination with AP?

My goal is for a bulk. Or will the addition of camp at night hinder my gains?

Or should this combo only be used by those considering recomp or "cutting."

Thanks!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Can I use the Camph product in combination with AP?

My goal is for a bulk. Or will the addition of camp at night hinder my gains?

Or should this combo only be used by those considering recomp or "cutting."

Thanks!!!
cAMPH and Anabolic-Pump would be in my opinion more suited to a cut, for a bulk you should look into stacking with any of the following -PowerFULL, Cissus-RX or Cialabol.

icey

icey

Awards
cAMPH and Anabolic-Pump would be in my opinion more suited to a cut, for a bulk you should look into stacking with any of the following -PowerFULL, Cissus-RX or Cialabol.
Awesome, thank you.

I'm currently using Cissus to prepare my joints, etc for the upcoming punishment I'm going to put them through.

Been doing light stuff for a few weeks to get a read on parts of my body that are "working" correctly and parts that are "broken" hahahahahaha

Can't wait to add in the AP and eat the house down lol

Let's get it started !

:bruce1:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Im taking GH and insulin currently. (The former of course is known to decrease insulin sensetivity).

1) Can I expect to achieve a more efficient utilization of my insulin shots w/ use of AP?

2) Will I go hypo more easily if I combine a dose of AP w/ my pre-meal insulin (humalog) dose?
If so, should I eat more carbs w/ it, or just take a lower dose of insulin?

3) is there anything else I should be wary of when combining these 3?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm betting you'll go very hypo doing that. You may want to decrease the slin dosage as much as possible at first to see how you respond.

Have carbs handy, lol.