Rage's Sleepy Feedback

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A big thank you goes out to USP for letting me give this Sleeping-Aide supplement a try.

It is now 1:23am, I usually go to sleep around 2am.

My heart-rate is now 63bpm with blood pressure of 116 sys over 78 dia. I'll be monitoring the effects of the dose (3 orange pills, 1 green pill) until I fall asleep, within the next hour.

I will also be giving feedback on my sleep (quality, length, interruptions vs normal characteristics), seeing that my sleep has been consistently the same (qualitatively) this week I should be able to tell the effects easily.

I will be using the other 4 nights sporadically, saving them for nights that may deserve them over others.

Thanks for looking.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is now 1:54am, feeling some effects for sure.

Feeling more relaxed and something else I can't put my finger on. Maybe a very slight buzz of some sort.

My heart rate is now 50bpm with blood pressure of 109 sys over 74 dia.

I think now it is time to go lay down. Hehe.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be following this one.

BTW, why do you go to sleep at 2 in the morning? Not really my business but thats kinda on the late side.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be following this one.

BTW, why do you go to sleep at 2 in the morning? Not really my business but thats kinda on the late side.
Because it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

:hammer:

J/P. Well, I work nights and on some days I get home later than others. On average I get home at around 10:30pm at what time I still have to eat, clean up, etc. I've done a great job at still getting 8 hours of sleep a day this last week. I have also been trying to break this habit and have been successful in getting to sleep around 12:30 or before 1.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats Awesome a play by play...Is he still asleep?
Heh, hope this feedback helps. Thanks again, guys.

Now, I'm awake.

I woke up somewhat groggy, had no idea what time it was and felt like I could sleep some more. I probably should of but I hit very close to 8 hours which is usually on point for me. Turns out it was just about time for me to get up and it is pretty damn amazing that I didn't wake up once, ONCE!!! Usually, I wake up at least once every night, specifically at 5:20ish to take a leak. Nope, didn't happen this time around. I'm feeling really good now.

First use: 10/10.

Increased Drowsiness
Increased sense of relaxation
Decreased time for falling asleep.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it is a good thing to wake up to take a leak.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it is a good thing to wake up to take a leak.
Having kep this in mind, I laid down newspaper.

There's always going to be someone 1 step ahead of you.
:p

Heh, hope this feedback helps. Thanks again, guys.

Now, I'm awake.

I woke up somewhat groggy, had no idea what time it was and felt like I could sleep some more. I probably should of but I hit very close to 8 hours which is usually on point for me. Turns out it was just about time for me to get up and it is pretty damn amazing that I didn't wake up once, ONCE!!! Usually, I wake up at least once every night, specifically at 5:20ish to take a leak. Nope, didn't happen this time around. I'm feeling really good now.

First use: 10/10.

Increased Drowsiness
Increased sense of relaxation
Decreased time for falling asleep.
The morning drowsiness is deep relaxation but once up you are fully awake. Yes, you can sleep 12 hours on this if you let yourself and damn it feels good!

great feedback..

try taking 2 caps of the orange and one of the other tonigth. 3 caps may be to strong...

Ps..this product is an adatagen and anabolic:} so the sleep is real restorative sleep!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The morning drowsiness is deep relaxation but once up you are fully awake. Yes, you can sleep 12 hours on this if you let yourself and damn it feels good!

great feedback..

try taking 2 caps of the orange and one of the other tonigth. 3 caps may be to strong...

Ps..this product is an adatagen and anabolic:} so the sleep is real restorative sleep!
Now way I want it less strong. What's wrong you! That's crazy talk!

:-D

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, maybe this will help me stop my nightly ritual of taking the green hippy letttuce pills;)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting, maybe this will help me stop my nightly ritual of taking the green hippy letttuce pills;)
Heh, nice.

OK, here was another great, great test!

I got woekn up at 6am by the blazing heater which had my room at about 87 degrees, I woke up and was pist. My anger woke me up even more. Considering I went to sleep at 3am, I knew if I were to stay up it would mess up my whole day. So....USP to the rescue.

Sure enough, I popped my four pills and within 20 minutes or so I was OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT! Woke up about 6 hours later and happy as heck.

I think we have a winner on our hands here. Excellent work gentlemen.

I still have three more reviews to come. But this one was certainly a worthy test.

Heh, nice.

OK, here was another great, great test!

I got woekn up at 6am by the blazing heater which had my room at about 87 degrees, I woke up and was pist. My anger woke me up even more. Considering I went to sleep at 3am, I knew if I were to stay up it would mess up my whole day. So....USP to the rescue.

Sure enough, I popped my four pills and within 20 minutes or so I was OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT! Woke up about 6 hours later and happy as heck.

I think we have a winner on our hands here. Excellent work gentlemen.

I still have three more reviews to come. But this one was certainly a worthy test.
:woohoo:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another try:

Took 2 caps green, 1 orange. Kind of interesting this time around. Shortly after taking the pills I acquired a very nice pump followed by increased vascularity. I laid in bed and did my best to relax but was ready to lift. I wasn't up for too much longer and KNOCKED THE EFF OUT!

So, I have this dream: I'm pissed as hell and helling and carrying on about it. Apparently my wife woke me up at 6am on my day off. I woke up and sure enough it was 6am. Unfortunately, my cat didn't help the situation by carrying out a surprise attack on my hand which startled the **** out of me. I quickly remembered that I usually wake up around this time to use the restroom.

I was in a very pissed mood because I felt as if I wouldn't be able to fall asleep and usually when I get that feeling...it doesn't happen. Well, to my surprise I lay back down and wake up 4 HOURS LATER! I put in 10 hours of sleep and damn I feel great today. LOL.

USP, this is obviously a weener.