so i guess this is how the rest of my summer goes

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
i recently just gave nutraplanet my whole check...and ended up with this

alri ultima stack(jw,bam,pro-a)
another animal pak (love being balanced)
supercissus rx (cortisol control...and hopefully a sexy cissus pump)
anabolic pump
noexplode...pre workout
lean extreme (cortisol control)
12lbs of serious mass....mrp
also i have 6lbs of aftermax....post wo

im thinking thanks to my work schedule this is the best i can do with that expensive mess
week1-2: jw, cissus
week3-4: bam, jw, cissus
week5-6: bam, pro-anabol, lean extreme
week7-8: pro-anabol, anabolic pump,lean extreme
week8-10: anabolic pump, post cycle support (yes i know i dont own it yet...but its a good product)

of course taking my animal pak, liver tabs, and various powders as pre, post, and mrps...the whole time

also i know jw is not a pro hormone...but ive heard of some ph like side effects plus...ive heard post cycle support is a really good product on its own

basically just wondering if this sounds remotely ok to anyone out there?

im 5-9 165lbs (ish)
looking to gain a couple pounds...maybe
and get my bench back up to something reasonable
im 205x10 currently

even though im having to use an hit workout due to time constraints...

3x a week

leg press, or deads 10-12 reps
pullovers 8-10
overhead press 8-10
hammer low row 8-10x2
bench 8-10x2
bicep curls 8-10x2
tri extensions 8-10x2
chins -failure
dips -failure
calfraises 12-15
abs...something

maybe ill run a half a log

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Seems like alot to me. How's your diet?

You set it up correctly though, good luck with it!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Move the Cort Control(lean xtreme) to PCT. Move the Cissiu to mid-end of cycle weeks....why you ask?
Well after all your ALRI stuff starts to kick you should be up in strength some, with that the joints will have more rough time. Also, cissius is said to have some anabolic properties, so using it later and accounting for that and then moving staight into the AP after would be great.
The Cort Control at the end because coming of cycle is when the cort. rebounds most from hormones and stress on the body...
These are my opinions...

Good luck and enjoy.

PS- The NOXplode is $$$ and you could have saved some and got WTF Pumped, SuperPump250, Ragnarok, or something else buy a board sponser that would have been cheaper...On NO Xplode i dint notice much pump feeling, just obnoxious energy and eventually the craps.... Save a bit on one or 2 things and you can grab a good multi vit or digestive enzymes wich is great for alot of food intake and protein.

Sorry bout the length, im bored....good luck.:woohoo:

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
hey thanks guys...ill take that all under consideration...lol...and damn quick response time...and my diet's mediocre right now...i eat either oatmeal or eggs in the morning...try to sneak something in before work...then usually lunch meat at work...and something when i get off at 4am...typically whatever was for dinner at the house (usually chicken or some form of beef product) i still manage to get almost all my protein...160+g thanks to shakes and stuff...

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
and i may just keep the cissus right now and buy more later...working warehouse sixty hours a week plays enough on my joints without any lifting...but ill look into shifting back the cort control...and the no explode...i apologize it was 5 or 6 am...i was groggy...and not making the best decisions...lol

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
wait real quick...what do you folks think of nanovapor and anabolic halo...i took em both during my whole only shopping at gnc and throwing away money phase....actually saw descent gains...205x7-205x13 bench...but then lost...all of that...what like reasonably priced products are kind of similar to the vapor

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i personally wont use Muscletech and many here would agree.
BSN i would only use Sythn-6 and Truemass again....
When i first started i did the same, NO-X, Cellmass, Truemass, and Synth-6(not all at once.)

I use Muscle Milk, now and love it. Only during bulking.

I would say If you want mass, just go for Glycerol Mono Sterate and some creatine.
I you want that jittery awake feeling, then yes a stim based PreWO supp is the way to go....best of both worlds...WTF Pumped. <= Love that shyt

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would say If you want mass, just go for Glycerol Mono Sterate and some creatine.
Agreed. We'll have a Green MAGnitude + GlycerGROW log going soon from our man Texas, so keep your eye out!

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
yea i more or less need the jittery feeling right now (too tired on the daily) think ill grab some wtf pump'd here in a couple weeks...see how she loves me...i think im gonna try a more serious bulking this fall...maybe look at the glycergro and such then...thanks guys

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yea i more or less need the jittery feeling right now (too tired on the daily) think ill grab some wtf pump'd here in a couple weeks...see how she loves me...i think im gonna try a more serious bulking this fall...maybe look at the glycergro and such then...thanks guys
Good luck bro!!! Looking forward to hearing your results with said products.
:dance:

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
lol results so far...(Second day on)...im sore!
that'd be about it...get back on it next time i get to the gym (monday)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I like the comment earlier than no one would use MT here. I like that person a lot, haha.

No Xplode is crap also man. I know you've already been told various times on this thread...but it's really a large waste of money. There is even a lawsuit against BSN because they claim to have ingredients in there that don't even exist, haha.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The above is trues...just to clarify, it was Cellmass not conating CE3 i belive or whatever their fancy creatine was...
Go on with the NO-Xplode for sure, it just a little over hyped and overpriced, but if you got it at Nutra it isnt to bad.
It does work but just not so much a pump feeling....

Also, what kind of training are you doing as far as reps and split?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The above is trues...just to clarify, it was Cellmass not conating CE3 i belive or whatever their fancy creatine was...
Go on with the NO-Xplode for sure, it just a little over hyped and overpriced, but if you got it at Nutra it isnt to bad.
It does work but just not so much a pump feeling....

Also, what kind of training are you doing as far as reps and split?
I believe the creatine was called cem3, and i'm not sure about the exact lawsuit paperwork since I haven't read it since it came out, but I believe it was against cellmass, no xplode, and nitrix since bsn claims that all 3 products contain cem3.

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
uh...lol...well if it helps so far its the last jug of no xplode im buying...but yea...uh my workout lately ...im working on improving

but its up top isnt it?
lol...i do it monday wed fri when i get the chance

and when i get off this rediculous ass job ill go back to four days a week non-hit its just nice busting out my wourkout in ya know less than 47minutes...with the whole i have a bout two hours free time a day thing i've got going for the next month and a half.

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
oh def this being day...uh four? no strength increase (obv didnt expect anything yet)...maybe some increase in fullness though...who knows i suppose.

Red C

Awards
i dont know about the no-explode i tryed it months ago and had some good gains with it (altho jittery and cramps were a problem)! saying that tho by the time i bought my second load it did sweet f a!!!!! any way good look with your training and keep us informed i need some help with mine at the mo have lost loads!!!

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
yep yesterday went to the gym...because my monday workout was cut a bit short. i did mostly bi's and shoulders because i worked mostly chest monday...still nothing important to report

besides a bunch of jittery type energy...no extra reps weight or importance yet...looking forward to something next week though.

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
good news is thursday i felt maybe just a little stronger...215x9 instead of 205x10?

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
the good news is...my yesterday rocked

dumb kids tried to jump me.
i "diffused" the situation
then they beat this **** out of my three week old car anyway
uh...i got switched to third shift at work...
and my girlfriend for the past three years (i was saving for the ring)...definitely mentioned that she doesnt love me anymore...
i should have a good day at the gym tomorrow