whos got the best bulk price for waxy maize

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
whos got the best bulk prices for WMS on the net my stock is depleted and im out of the loop on whos got the best deals

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
whos got the best bulk prices for WMS on the net my stock is depleted and im out of the loop on whos got the best deals
I was about to say nutra but it seems that WMS bulk is pretty close in terms of price. I compared 1fast400 vs nutra. Its about the same price but nutra is still a bit cheaper. 1fast400= 23 bucks for almost 6 pounds. Nutra for 2 bottles is 25 which is 6.6 pounds. Price is close enough. Id go with nutra for all the samples you may get :]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that NP is this boards official retailer?

Not to mention they have some of the best prices, discounts, special and service.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that NP is this boards official retailer?

Not to mention they have some of the best prices, discounts, special and service.
Prices are pretty good, bit cheaper than most places. I dont shop for a few cents difference however. It's the service that gets me coming back. Damn that verner.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
does that mean i can get in trouble for asking whos got the best prices on WMS?? ive orderd from 1fast400 when they were running a sale got 17lbs for 42 bucks, im just looking for plain flavored WMS, nutras price is ok

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there are two ways to look at this...though mine is the way that we will :D

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
True Protein, another board sponsor offers it as well. Their prices are good and you can use discount code PKM142 to save 5% or 10% on 16+lbs.
Nutraplanet is still the shizznit though and either way you are making a good buy. Just depends what else you are ordering with it I guess.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok my bad then, i wasnt bashing them at all but mod close this thread then

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not the end of the world. Just keep it in mind for the future. Thanks :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I've shopped around but couldn't find anything cheaper (or at least significantly cheaper) than NP's kwick karb. Even if it was within a few bucks though I'd still go with NP. You know you are getting good customer support, fast packing/shipping, and are supporting a board sponsor. Plus you might get some freebies.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE trueprotein.com for my custom Waxy Maize Mix. and they are pretty fast with the delivery.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered it from both NP and TP. Pricing is similar except when one site or another runs a good special. Either way, both are great sites.

Misnerwest

Awards
I like Trueprotein.com because I live in California and recieve my order next day with regular shipping. I wish Nutra Planet had a west coast wharehouse!

GeauxRilla

Awards
I ordered WMS from 1fast400 last month. The WMS pricing was same as NP but they had a special price for WMS+BCAA. But their BCAA tastes like ass though.

GeauxRilla

Awards
Everyones BCAA tastes like ass. We encourage getting your ass from NutraPlanet or a board sponsor :D
ATW and ON's BCAAs were tasteless and easily dissolvable in water. 1fast400's BCAA tastes horrible and to make things it takes like 5 minutes of vigorous stirring to partly dissolve it.