Hyperdrol & stomach problems?

rcaz01

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has run into any sides from Hyperdrol. I am taking Drive + RPM and added in Hyperdrol a couple of weeks ago and had to stop taking it after 4 days. I started having stomach issues and just felt like crap, very run down and very tired all day even after my mid day dose of RPM.

My guess is that the Foskolin in Drive and Hyperdrol may be the stomach issues, as this was the only ingredient that I have seen cause some stomach issues in others. The only other thing it could have been was some type of flu bug since I feel great this week.

Based on all of the logs I have went through it seems like most people had a noticable lift in their sense of well being and sleep from Hyperdrol.

I am asking the question because I would like to try and add it back into my stack of there is no reason the 6-Bromo should cause this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if anyone has run into any sides from Hyperdrol. I am taking Drive + RPM and added in Hyperdrol a couple of weeks ago and had to stop taking it after 4 days. I started having stomach issues and just felt like crap, very run down and very tired all day even after my mid day dose of RPM.

My guess is that the Foskolin in Drive and Hyperdrol may be the stomach issues, as this was the only ingredient that I have seen cause some stomach issues in others. The only other thing it could have been was some type of flu bug since I feel great this week.

Based on all of the logs I have went through it seems like most people had a noticable lift in their sense of well being and sleep from Hyperdrol.

I am asking the question because I would like to try and add it back into my stack of there is no reason the 6-Bromo should cause this.
never had issues with hdx2, but drive gave me a lot of stomach problems. might try taking drive 1 at a time at least an hour apart from the hdx2.

rcaz01

Awards
Sounds good thanks fore the feedback. I had actually wondered if anyone had tried brekaing up drive into smaller doses. I will give that I try and then possibly give Hyperdrol a shot again after the weeknd.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good thanks fore the feedback. I had actually wondered if anyone had tried brekaing up drive into smaller doses. I will give that I try and then possibly give Hyperdrol a shot again after the weeknd.
no problem, just passing on info slow-mum gave out. armed with this info i am thinking to try drive again.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd definitely want to space things out there. If you are having stomach issues with anything, make sure to dose with food and a lot of water. This will help, in most cases. :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never had problems with HDx2 or Mass FX ms. I loved the stack. Felt great the whole time.