Who has taken hcg? What did you get from it?

1bigtexan

Awards
I just started taking this injection today. I do this every other day. What can I expect????

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you don't know what to expect from it?. Do you even know what it is?. What purpose are you taking it for and why did you post this in the supplements section?

1bigtexan

Awards
Simple question dog, if you dont want to respond, then dont. Thanks. I know exactly what it is and people have referred to it as a supplement. In this case, it is for Testosterone. I have heard a lot of people say that it also helps with weight loss, so I wondered if that was true. Again, if you dont have anything productive to say, keep it to your self. Thanks.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
HCG as a supplement available only at GNC? j/k :)

It will help with your fat loss, assuming a good diet. Is this why you might be using it along with TRT therapy?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
HCG as a supplement available only at GNC? j/k :)

It will help with your fat loss, assuming a good diet. Is this why you might be using it along with TRT therapy?

No, the HCG/Fat Loss 'Diet' is done on a 500cal/day starvation diet and a few other wacky ideas (only allowed certain types of shampoos, deodorants, etc.)

HCG is a mild anabolic and helps stave off catabolism while you starve yourself.

You will get much more info on it in the Anti-Aging forum than in the supplement forum.

Google for 'Swale's HCG Protocol' for a decent way to run it without desensitizing Leydig cells.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Simple question dog, if you dont want to respond, then dont. Thanks. I know exactly what it is and people have referred to it as a supplement. In this case, it is for Testosterone. I have heard a lot of people say that it also helps with weight loss, so I wondered if that was true. Again, if you dont have anything productive to say, keep it to your self. Thanks.
Relax a little. No offense, but re-read your initial post. Had you explained yourself a little more, you wouldn't have gotten jumped on.

1bigtexan

Awards
This is my first day on the forum, so I was not aware of that, but I will be more careful with the posts. Thanks for the advice.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
This is my first day on the forum, so I was not aware of that, but I will be more careful with the posts. Thanks for the advice.
:welcome:

Great place, knowledgeable and tolerant people. Sometimes kids come on here and say something like ' I just started superdrol last week, how should I eat/train" So you can see why T-Bone responded the way he did, its unfortunately a common occurrence.