Coq Diesel, Ready4War, Diesel Test Hardcore, and Trib Test Extreme

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking into doing a stack of Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme. Interested in feedback from others as to the type of dosages and how long you used it before taking a break. Also, what benefit does it have of including Trib Test Xtreme instead of just using DTH.

In addition, how does adding in Coq Diesel and Ready4War benefit?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most test boosters say not to use for more than 8 weeks.Personally i did not like r4w,i was disapointed after hearing so many good reviews,I noticed nothing.I then bought xlevol and I love it(pre wo drink,crea,energy,pumps,)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of either doing Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme or just DHT for about 6-8 weeks, then take a week off and repeat it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually hear to take at least two weeks off after 6-8.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looking into doing a stack of Diesel Test Hardcore and Trib Test Extreme. Interested in feedback from others as to the type of dosages and how long you used it before taking a break. Also, what benefit does it have of including Trib Test Xtreme instead of just using DTH.

you can search there have been some stacks on DTH, TTE and r4w.

There is a chart at getdiesel.com under products at the top for stacking DTH and TTE.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Most test boosters say not to use for more than 8 weeks.Personally i did not like r4w,i was disapointed after hearing so many good reviews,I noticed nothing.I then bought xlevol and I love it(pre wo drink,crea,energy,pumps,)
what version of r4w did you use?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what version of r4w did you use?
All it says is r4w The ultimate pre-workout energizer.I noticed that the page on np said how it was for pumps and increased test,but the bottle says nothing about that,so theirs different versions?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All it says is r4w The ultimate pre-workout energizer.I noticed that the page on np said how it was for pumps and increased test,but the bottle says nothing about that,so theirs different versions?
there have been a few versions, did you take caps, how many caps were per bottle? The bottle isnt going to say that just it has always said "The Ultimate Pre-workout energizer."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can't go wrong with a Get Diesel stack. I've heard nothing but great things about the products.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, found that link you had previously sent me...good info :thumbsup:

you can search there have been some stacks on DTH, TTE and r4w.

There is a chart at getdiesel.com under products at the top for stacking DTH and TTE.