• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked for some samples of ZMK, Somidren and Shred and got them all. I have real problems sleeping and cannot wait to give it a shot tonight. I would like to post my results but want to make sure it is ok to do so frist. Again thank you very much guys your awesome:dance:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know bro - they sent me everything they had! I'm trying the SOMA-GF this week...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the zmk somnidren combo is sweet. most dreams i've had in years.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i just got samples in today of somidren, zmk, carnage, ragnarock, and cordygen

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad the samples arrived ok. Let us know what you think!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
taking somnidren and zmk tonight, the others tomorow.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ragnarok is one of the best pre-workouts ive used. definitely looking forward to the rest of the line and i welcome MST's innovation to the industry...good guys

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Dave! I feel the same way about PAL. You guys are putting out some serious quality. Keep up the great work.

ragnarok is one of the best pre-workouts ive used. definitely looking forward to the rest of the line and i welcome MST's innovation to the industry...good guys

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok it is now 11:32 pm est i took the zmk and somidren gh at 11:15 at 11:25 started getting a warm tingle in the back of head and sholders a nice feeling my eyes are getting heavy feel relaxed going to bed now will post tommorrow on my nights sleep but so far so good thanks Millennium Sport Tech and special thanks to Matt goodnight all:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok my results with the ZMK and Somidren GH were outstanding. Some brief info i have been on Ambien 10mg for many years now and for the last 2 years even with the Ambien cannot remain asleep i get up 5+ times per night.

I took the ZMK and Somidren GH last night and within 10 minutes had a warm tingling in the back of my head and sholders it was a nice feeling.

I felt very relaxed and my eyes got heavy(i must say that the calm and relaxed feeling were awesome MST if you could come up with another supp that did not induce sleep but just accomplished the calm feeling i had it would replace Benzo's)

I fell asleep very quickly after going to bed and only got up once during to night and thats because if i did not would have pissed the bed. It is by far the best nights sleep i have had in years.

when i woke up was a little groggy for about 10 minutes probally due to the fact that my body has not adjusted to the supp i have had this with all sleep meds in the past till my body adjusted usually goes away within days.

These 2 supps are a must buy for me ZMK is available on Nutra but the Somidren does not appear yet.

on a scale of 1-10(10 being best)

Sleep 9
calmness/feeling of well being 10(this was truly awesome)
side affects 7(not bad was groggy for about 10 minutes after waking up)
overall 9+ (this combo of supps were outstanding it is so nice to feel rested)

Once i am able to purchase the Somidren along with the ZMK i will run it for a couple of more days and if all goes well i will actually ask doctor about getting off the Ambien.

Disclaimer i am in no way a doctor or am i advising anyone to get off other sleep meds these things should always be discussed with a doctor.

Again thank you to Millennium Sports Tech for the samples and the results i got from these supps great work and again if you could find a supp that could just produce the feeling of calmness and well being you would have a gold mine:clap2:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ok my results with the ZMK and Somidren GH were outstanding. Some brief info i have been on Ambien 10mg for many years now and for the last 2 years even with the Ambien cannot remain asleep i get up 5+ times per night.

I took the ZMK and Somidren GH last night and within 10 minutes had a warm tingling in the back of my head and sholders it was a nice feeling.

I felt very relaxed and my eyes got heavy(i must say that the calm and relaxed feeling were awesome MST if you could come up with another supp that did not induce sleep but just accomplished the calm feeling i had it would replace Benzo's)

I fell asleep very quickly after going to bed and only got up once during to night and thats because if i did not would have pissed the bed. It is by far the best nights sleep i have had in years.

when i woke up was a little groggy for about 10 minutes probally due to the fact that my body has not adjusted to the supp i have had this with all sleep meds in the past till my body adjusted usually goes away within days.

These 2 supps are a must buy for me ZMK is available on Nutra but the Somidren does not appear yet.

on a scale of 1-10(10 being best)

Sleep 9
calmness/feeling of well being 10(this was truly awesome)
side affects 7(not bad was groggy for about 10 minutes after waking up)
overall 9+ (this combo of supps were outstanding it is so nice to feel rested)

Once i am able to purchase the Somidren along with the ZMK i will run it for a couple of more days and if all goes well i will actually ask doctor about getting off the Ambien.

Disclaimer i am in no way a doctor or am i advising anyone to get off other sleep meds these things should always be discussed with a doctor.

Again thank you to Millennium Sports Tech for the samples and the results i got from these supps great work and again if you could find a supp that could just produce the feeling of calmness and well being you would have a gold mine:clap2:
Thanks for the great review! I'm glad it worked well for you. Sleep is precious!

Somnidren-GH may be taken in smaller doses to give you that sense of well being and calmness without knocking you out or inducing sleep. I do it all the time with great success.

Thanks again!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try these products and compare them to Phenbuilt XT. If this stuff is better for sleep and calmness then I am sold.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try these products and compare them to Phenbuilt XT. If this stuff is better for sleep and calmness then I am sold.
All without the side effects and tolerance build up associated with straight phenibut use. It's miles ahead of pheni for overall sleep, relaxation and GH secretion. The somatostatin inhibiting complex alone puts it over the top. We've accomplished this with a relatively small dose of phenibut in comparison with most products out there. It's all about synergy.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
any issues with customs with somnidren guys?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
woohooo no more reps..hahhaha..

and looking at it, maybe phen, and alcar may be issues, ill try anyway when its released

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
All without the side effects and tolerance build up associated with straight phenibut use. It's miles ahead of pheni for overall sleep, relaxation and GH secretion. The somatostatin inhibiting complex alone puts it over the top. We've accomplished this with a relatively small dose of phenibut in comparison with most products out there. It's all about synergy.
Very nice!!