A therapeutic clinical trial to study the use of N-acetylcysteine (NAC)

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
NAC is the BOMB!!! It's great for chemical-related liver dysfunction and I believe is what is prescribed when one overdoses on acetaminophen.

size

Awards
  • Established
NAC is the BOMB!!! It's great for chemical-related liver dysfunction and I believe is what is prescribed when one overdoses on acetaminophen.
It certainly is. The article actually mentions the acetaminophen, which is one of the reasons it is kept in hospital ER's.

Last edited:

gbody

Awards
Wow..I need to start taking mine then sheesh...I love this site.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I believe NAC is used for Chemical-related liver toxicity, and Milk thistle is used for alcohol-related liver toxicity. Betaine is used to reduce fatty deposits in the liver, and R-ALA is a power antioxidant used to improve overall liver functioning.

Now... if someone stacked them all into one nice little ****tail.... HINT HINT board sponsors!! It would the ULTIMATE LIVER STACK

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I find it a positive light for Legal Gear in that in their M1-T formulation, they actually included NAC in the ingredients.... but again that begs the question if they knew it was so toxic.. why did they sell it.... guess someone will always be around to use a product (like me!!)