Rocky KO

matteoF1

Awards
Someone know something about this pre wo with dmaa? Should be a valid product, i would knew your opinion for who have take that, so his consideration.
Rocky KO Submission Science

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The formula looks pretty damn strong.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Their ECA has real ephedrine (not ephedra) in it.

That ought to sell a few bottles.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone know something about this pre wo with dmaa? Should be a valid product, i would knew your opinion for who have take that, so his consideration.
Rocky KO Submission Science
I got a sample of both their Rocky KO and Rocky 1,3 pre workouts. Rocky KO was by far the most intense pre I’ve taken in years! I still have pure DMAA powder that i take at 120mg with 300mg of caffeine and Rocky KO was more intense then that. It’s no joke! It was too much for me to handle and I am a stim junkie.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a sample of both their Rocky KO and Rocky 1,3 pre workouts. Rocky KO was by far the most intense pre I’ve taken in years! I still have pure DMAA powder that i take at 120mg with 300mg of caffeine and Rocky KO was more intense then that. It’s no joke! It was too much for me to handle and I am a stim junkie.
I’ve seen a few pwo with upwards of 700 mg of caffeine and other stims

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done a search for this and found some things of interest with it, to my surprise selling here in the UK. The Ephedrine might be worth a try and found og jack3d.

matteoF1

Awards
Should be really strong but probably need to take with attention. I'll try that The next week.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Done a search for this and found some things of interest with it, to my surprise selling here in the UK. The Ephedrine might be worth a try and found og jack3d.
Be cared of those same sites (most are in Poland) that sell Rocky KO and the “original” Jack3d. I read many reviews where people bought the “original” Jack3d with DMAA but then they received it and it had a 2021 expiration date which means it’s fake since it was discountinued in 2013. They took it and said it was just like drinking an energy drink (nothing special) meaning it was counterfeit. Be aware!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be cared of those same sites (most are in Poland) that sell Rocky KO and the “original” Jack3d. I read many reviews where people bought the “original” Jack3d with DMAA but then they received it and it had a 2021 expiration date which means it’s fake since it was discountinued in 2013. They took it and said it was just like drinking an energy drink (nothing special) meaning it was counterfeit. Be aware!
You do know they were still making jack3d without dmaa, right..?

It’s not counterfeit, it’s just not the good stuff.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You do know they were still making jack3d without dmaa, right..?

It’s not counterfeit, it’s just not the good stuff.
I think you didn’t read his post. His post stated that he found OG Jack3d with DMAA and these European sites also list it as original Jack3d WITH DMAA but it’s counterfeit because as i stated in my original post, they have an expiration date of 2021 which means is recently manufactured. Plus the reviews say it gives the same amount of energy as an energy drink, not your typical DMAA stim/focus effects.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you didn’t read his post. His post stated that he found OG Jack3d with DMAA and these European sites also list it as original Jack3d WITH DMAA but it’s counterfeit because as i stated in my original post, they have an expiration date of 2021 which means is recently manufactured. Plus the reviews say it gives the same amount of energy as an energy drink, not your typical DMAA stim/focus effects.
I think you don’t understand what you’re saying.

Unless the label of the product at your house has the same label as an Og Jack3d, it’s not counterfeit. It just the newer formula. Any store can claim it’s the old stuff and sell you the new stuff under the “we are not responsible for reformulated products” disclaimer.

It’s shady, but it isn’t counterfeiting.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you don’t understand what you’re saying.

Unless the label of the product at your house has the same label as an Og Jack3d, it’s not counterfeit. It just the newer formula. Any store can claim it’s the old stuff and sell you the new stuff under the “we are not responsible for reformulated products” disclaimer.

It’s shady, but it isn’t counterfeiting.
Actually you don’t understand because you are NOT reading what I’m writing. People are getting the product and posting pictures as well as reviews that the label claims it has DMAA in it. It’s actually the exact same label as the original Jack3d just with a 2021 expiration date. These sites are claiming they have the original and say it has DMAA and when it arrives it has DMAA listed on the back in the original proprietary blend. DMAA is on eid the ingredients “claimed” to be in it. That’s why it’s counterfeit. Are you understanding now?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually you don’t understand because you are NOT reading what I’m writing. People are getting the product and posting pictures as well as reviews that the label claims it has DMAA in it. It’s actually the exact same label as the original Jack3d just with a 2021 expiration date. These sites are claiming they have the original and say it has DMAA and when it arrives it has DMAA listed on the back in the original proprietary blend. DMAA is on eid the ingredients “claimed” to be in it. That’s why it’s counterfeit. Are you understanding now?
Now that you’ve clarified the circumstances. Yes. That’s counterfeiting.

Nothing you said up til this point stated this.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now that you’ve clarified the circumstances. Yes. That’s counterfeiting.

Nothing you said up til this point stated this.
Now that that’s cleared up that their OG Jack3d is counterfeit, let’s get back to the original topic...
Submission Science Rocky KO pre workout is strong as ****!
It claims to have 100mg of DMAA but I think it has other crazy **** in it because it was so strong I couldn’t tolerate it and I am used to taking 120mg of pure DMAA (which I still have on hand) with 300mg of caffeine. I’m a stim junkie but Rocky KO was over the top and not enjoyable (at least for me)

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
guys rocky ko its too strong and it works...but please start with 1/2 or less of a scoop..dont be greedy with it..i have never used the whole scoop and it gives me amazing energy-focus..

matteoF1

Awards
I have take that on europe, they seems serious, so i hope to received the original product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
guys rocky ko its too strong and it works...but please start with 1/2 or less of a scoop..dont be greedy with it..i have never used the whole scoop and it gives me amazing energy-focus..
Love pre workouts that work on half dosage! A tub lasts you twice as long and money well spent...