Decent Cortisol Control Supp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Decent Cortisol Control Supp

Looking for something to help lean out, stim free fat burner.

Tried Lean Xtreme a while back, was ok.

Looking into reduce xt and Brawn Nutrtion Corti Lean.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

2. Invictus works great for me. It is easier to apply and maintain dosing.

You can use code chef for 25% off
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gymtalk View Post
    Looking for something to help lean out, stim free fat burner.

Tried Lean Xtreme a while back, was ok.

Looking into reduce xt and Brawn Nutrtion Corti Lean.

Any feed back would be appreciated.
    Reduce XT has been pretty much the go-to cortisol supp for quite awhile around here. price is always good and results are as well. Hard to beat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Reduce XT has always been good. I just started it myself this week. I’ve used it many times in the past

5. Another vote for Invictus and Reduce XT... both are the bomb
    •   

6. Reduce XT has been around forever and for good reason it works well for many.

I am a big fan of KSM-66 at/above 600mg. Corti-lean isnít standardized in the same fashion (there is another thread on it if yuh search or I can dig it up) so while it seems like a decent option I think youíd be better off with Reduce XT and adding some KSM-66 (you can get this pretty cheap) separate.

7. Reduce XT + ksm-66 like @Resolve10 mentioned would be perfect for control/reduction of cortisol.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Reduce XT, KSM or invictus are great products to choose from.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

9. Invictus x10
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

10. Like everyone else has said reduce xt by sns is the first product that pops into my mind when I hear cortisol. Tons of positive reviews on reduce xt and made by a well know company so i'd say got for it if i were you.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

11. Personally Iíve used invictus in the past. Does great for my cortisol and no sides. I like that I can add or reduce dosing based on how much or time of the day.
    WWW.nutrex.com

Code AM20 for 20% off all products (stacks excluded)

12. Pricey, but I think Ferodrox from Kaged Muscle functions as a good cortisol control supplement. KSM-66 + LJ100 are great for cortisol control and hormonal optimization

13. Reduce XT has long been the board favourite. I've had good results with invictus.

14. Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We appreciate the amount of recommendations that Reduce XT has gotten in this thread.

To the people that have mentioned KSM66, I just wanted to make the suggestion that Reduce XT & M-Test (has KSM66 in it) is a great stack for someone looking to take both if they feel they will benefit from the other ingredients in M-Test (Primavie, Fadogia, etc.)

But if just looking for cortisol control, I think Reduce XT is an excellent choice.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

15. 11 Keto at 300mg oral (Great stuff but pricey and needed to be cycle)
    Invictus.
    7 Keto
    Arimestane
    KSM 66
    Glycine

I'am running KSM66 and Glycine year around.

16. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Invictus x10
    Invictus+vii-kt x 100...remember Invictus is b-AET, go to iron legion subsection to learn more, nice write up there...I truly believe Invictus is superior to 7-keto for cortisol, I find 7-keto to be best at boosting metabolism....combine them both and you get the best of both worlds...

there is a thread on stacking Invictus/vii-kt at the iron legion sub-forum under supplement companies.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

17. Adequate sleep
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DAN20 @ checkout for 20% off entire order

18. I enjoy Reduce XT and Invictus for different reasons.

Invictus is subjectively more effective for me..

Reduce XT is still very enjoyable, but I see less visible results. However, it is obviously easier to dose than Invictus..

19. Arimestane for me

Most cort supps ive tried....I find useless

Never tried invictus tho
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

20. Arimestane for me

Most cort supps I've tried...I find useless

I never tried invictus tho
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

21. I love Reduce XT and Invictus. Canít go wrong either way.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

22. What do yall use as reference to needing a cortisol supplement? Just curious

23. Quote Originally Posted by georgetown View Post
    What do yall use as reference to needing a cortisol supplement? Just curious
    Cortisol control supps are commonly used for fat loss, recomp, and lean bulking. They are also very commonly used in PCT.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

24. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Cortisol control supps are commonly used for fat loss, recomp, and lean bulking. They are also very commonly used in PCT.
    Not what i asked. Let me rephrase. Lowering cortisol can be counterproductive to reach those goals, sometimes it is best to leave cortisol alone, what are tell tale signs cortisol needs to come down to continue fat loss per say?

25. Quote Originally Posted by georgetown View Post
    Not what i asked. Let me rephrase. Lowering cortisol can be counterproductive to reach those goals, sometimes it is best to leave cortisol alone, what are tell tale signs cortisol needs to come down to continue fat loss per say?
    Iniabiltiy to fall asleep, fat increasing around midsection, or not reducing. Overly stressed. Some tell tale signs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 07:41 AM
  2. Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?
    By funkd0c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Dermacrine + Cortisol Control Supp
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
  4. Cortisol Control supp
    By LifterBR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:42 PM
  5. estrogen progesterone cortisol control