Decent Cortisol Control Supp
- 02-10-2019, 09:43 PM
In regards specifically to fat loss per your question above, I'm sure that different people could give different replies but the same reasons that I decided to try them I think are the same reasons I've found that I respond very well to them. I'm not sure that you would call these signs as much as you'd call them criteria for my original thinking that I would be a good candidate for them helping me. Those include:
- I tend to have a hard time gaining muscle, lose muscle very easily, but gain fat very easily. I especially tend to lose muscle while dieting.
- Cortisol levels tend to be higher when you're under a lot of stress. I have a very high stress life to begin with but when dieting its much more stressful than normal because my food allergies make dieting extremely difficult.
- For me, the areas around my midsection and love handles are the hardest to lose (cortisol control supplements help me tremendously with that).
In my life when I've had a lot to lose I've used Reduce XT throughout entire cut but there have also been times when I was leaner that I would cut until hit a 'wall' and then would include it to help me get past the sticking point. In my experience, the leaner I get, the leaner they help me get if that makes sense.
Some people have a misconception with cortisol control supplements. The goal should be to lower cortisol levels to the point that it helps you accomplish your goals but not to go overboard and try to crush them.Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!
Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.
- 02-11-2019, 03:35 AM
02-11-2019, 05:16 AM
02-11-2019, 10:30 AM
02-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Thank you everyone for your feedback, much appreciated and very helpful.
Will look into the supps mentioned and decide from there.
In the past I've used Animal cuts, lean xtreme, 11 oxo, core alpha, anabolic phreak which all had cortisol control properties.
Got great results but always on the lookout for other new / more effective supps to use.
02-11-2019, 11:39 AM
02-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JYD in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2017, 07:41 AM
- By funkd0c in forum SupplementsReplies: 74Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:46 AM
- By dvp in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
- By LifterBR in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:42 PM
- By mercedesdd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:15 AM