super mandro/andro the giant stack

chris12234

Awards
Hello this cycle of prohormones will be my first one.I have been training for 4+ years and iam interested in trying something that will give me a little boost in strength and muscle mass.I will go for a 4 week cycle,although i have read that you need to run these things for 8 weeks to see optimal results,although i can't afford such a cycle.Can i expect anything noticable in these 4 weeks,like a 4-6 lb weight gain and some strength improvements?I don't wanna think that would be a waste because i spend already much money on this.I want opinions on the results from guys who have tried this stack.

chris12234

Awards
fml i already did my order a while ago and paid for it,i have pct also.Feelsbadman,at least i hope i can see some improvements even in 4 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

chris12234

Awards
well tnx i checked most of the logs and most people actually run it for 8 weeks as i thought..anyway since i can't afford 2 more bottles i will go for 4 weeks and hope for the best.I will try to keep you updated.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well tnx i checked most of the logs and most people actually run it for 8 weeks as i thought..anyway since i can't afford 2 more bottles i will go for 4 weeks and hope for the best.I will try to keep you updated.
Get a proper pct like Clomid. You will have a rough time after cycle if not.

chris12234

Awards
Hello,i think clomid is not necessary for such a mild cycle, iam going to use for pct Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs (VL),as i did my research this should be enough.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello this cycle of prohormones will be my first one.I have been training for 4+ years and iam interested in trying something that will give me a little boost in strength and muscle mass.I will go for a 4 week cycle,although i have read that you need to run these things for 8 weeks to see optimal results,although i can't afford such a cycle.Can i expect anything noticable in these 4 weeks,like a 4-6 lb weight gain and some strength improvements?I don't wanna think that would be a waste because i spend already much money on this.I want opinions on the results from guys who have tried this stack.
Not sure of the cost of this cycle. If your looking for something like it that might be more cost effective check out this one.

http://juggernautsupps.com/product/complete-andro-stack/

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should still see good results on a 4 week cycle. Consider that the West Texas A&M study was done with 330mg of 1-andro for 4 weeks and the average gain was 8-10lbs. On top of that you are stacking it with 330mg of 4-andro (Andro the Giant).

Assuming you are dieting and training correctly, you should get some good gains.

The effects really start to be noticeable for most around week 3 which is why it is optimal to stretch it out for 6-8 weeks, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't run it just for 4 weeks.

Keep us posted on your results over here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/299089-strong-supplements-locker.html

chris12234

Awards
Tnx what about the strenght gains,will i see something about them earlier than 3 weeks?And would i keep any after pct?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tnx what about the strenght gains,will i see something about them earlier than 3 weeks?And would i keep any after pct?
Based on the study, guys gained an average of 20-50lbs on their major lifts. Almost everyone reports great strength gains - just make sure you are taking a solid joint support supplement like Joyful Joints by VL.

I would say that most guys retain about 70% of their strength and mass gains after PCT.

But...

...many guys lose most of their gains.

Why? They stop training intense and eating right.

This is the most common phenomenon we see. Guys get on cycle, train like a savage and eat like a beast but when they get off cycle they take their foot off the gas pedal. If you don't give your body a reason to keep your gains you will lose them.

chris12234

Awards
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs (VL) is enough for pct?

chris12234

Awards
What do you think guys is it wise to cut on this cycle cuz i want to lose some fat and keep my muscles..it can be used also to prevent muscle loss during cut?