Sup3r PCT: Powerful Post Cycle Super Stack or Pacific Coast Hiking Trail

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

YPE! Fresh off the heels of rumors that Olympus UK is developing a game-changing estrogen blocker, we’ve also caught wind that they’re planning to revamp their already popular post-cycle therapy...Read More

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2. Never tried the old one and am curious to see how it compares to k1ngsblood, which I have taken.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found the old one awesome for libido and decent for strength. But I wasn’t lifting hardcore or training for gains. Fully enjoyed the alpha male feeling though. Started 9 caps/ day then tapered to 4, extending the bottle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I found the old one awesome for libido and decent for strength. But I wasn’t lifting hardcore or training for gains. Fully enjoyed the alpha male feeling though. Started 9 caps/ day then tapered to 4, extending the bottle
It's a nice product for sure. Hope people snagged a couple bottles of it while it was on sale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2. Never tried the old one and am curious to see how it compares to k1ngsblood, which I have taken.
I've got a sup3r pct coming...I really like kingsblood but fadogia works better than lj for my libido....since OL sells lj as a separate product you could always get the best of both worlds by taking a cap of lj along with doses of sup3r pct.

I wish OL sold fadogia as a separate product!!!