Unanswered Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT and Alcohol.

L

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I am just finishing a great 6 weeks run with 11-oxo and I am very please with results. I do not feel any side, however I always put some form of mild PCT, even for mild stuff. I have choosen like in the past Sup3r PCT and while reading the back I noticed "avoid alcohol while taking this product". Now, in a week I will be going holiday and I was planning to enjoy few beers with friends.

Why would be this a problem with this product? Which ingredients can cause problems and why?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll be fine (few beers) don't pound a ton of hard booze. I've been drinking alcohol on weekends for 37 years, liver (bloods) always comes back perfect. I dont recommend that you do what I do, but some beer on holiday wont kill you. (Just dont drive) ;)

L

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine (few beers) don't pound a ton of hard booze. I've been drinking alcohol on weekends for 37 years, liver (bloods) always comes back perfect. I dont recommend that you do what I do, but some beer on holiday wont kill you. (Just dont drive) ;)
Thanks! I was wondering specifically if that supplement could have any interaction with alcoholic drinks or the warning are just a standard disclaimer they put regardless of the product.
In fact, I do drink only on holiday, therefore few days per year as I do enjoy as a social thing, while the rest of the time i am 24/7 on the ball

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few drinks shouldn't hurt..