Hydrapharm?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thier products seem to work so well... Do you think whats in them is as stated?

I haven't took a pre workout for a while.. Last one i had was Kraken and it gave a decent kick but the anxiety and depressed feeling afterwards was hellish and not worth the extra kick in the workout.

Hydrapharm's pre workout is Hydrazine... Who has tried it? I have tried every pre workout going but man those pills give me such a good workout. Its the best pre i have took in a looooong time. Focus on it is unreal. Crash is thier but not too bad.

Just wanted to ask if you think its spiked with any extras? The ingredient panel seems so basic for the kick it offers. I can't work out which ingredient is offering that laer focus... Mind..... craze? (Just using this as a spiked example) A miss that stuff but damn that was a walking heart attack waiting to happen eventually.. Heart rate was sitting at 120bpm when watching the tv at nights HOURS after scooping it lol

Just can't seem to workout why its so good but retails at £60 which is around 79 USD dollars i think? (Google) Most pre's hover around the £30-£35 mark with a ton more ingredients.

Not dissing or hating on the company one bit btw! I think thier products are so unique and actually work well. Just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is? Do you think a company would spike these days or is that all past?

I have a near enough full tub of Kraken in my cupboard... Not gonna use it if anyone from the UK fancys a tub?. Hit me a message and just cover postage

Thanks!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only product I've tried is Hydrazine and it's great.
Long lasting energy, focus and you get thing's done around your house.
There's no crash or dirty energy but it's pricey IF you use 2 caps a day but 1 cap is plenty for me so it lasts for 60 days.
Would I buy it again?
Maybe but my favorite in this genre is Alpha Yohimbine and it's much cheaper.

keipei

Awards
Hello, I am from Europe and have been using the products from Hydrapharm quite a lot.
Hydrazine is my to go pre! 1 pill is usually enough , or 2 if I am really tired. I don’t get crash feeling and I feel that it is easier to use than powdered formulas.

I tried also alchemy, adamantine but still believe Olympus labs is the best for those sorts of products.

The joint support unbreakable is bomb! Loved it really helped. And one of the fat burners was great too!

So I am with you for the quality even though it is a bit expensive for certain products.
No idea about the spiking but I would doubt it.

Cheers !

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ingredients (Cuz I sure was curious) :

Hydrazine blend 700mg *
Bauhinia Purpurea Extract (leaf and pod), Cacao Extract (fruit), Caffeine Anhydrous, Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (whole plant), Kigelia Africana Extract (fruit)

keipei

Awards
Can’t be sure of the ratio, all I know is I am very tolerant to caffeine , but that one does not make me jittery at all.
I feel very clear minded and lighter (mentally/physically) with it.
No euphoria , but very very positively impacted and focus. No crash whatsoever. It just fades lightly, which is nice for me as I usually have huge crash from pre normally as well as afterward tastes.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve tried their Emoxypine and getting some nice nootropic effects. Also supposed to be good to take before drinking to prevent hangovers so I will give that a try soon

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do crash on these.. Its nothing like the old Jack3d though and i crashed bad on Craze. This is just more of a depressed/slump of mood sorta feeling. I take 2 caps pre workout on an empty stomach so it hits very quick and lasts a while. Suppresses my appetite for a few hours also.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried their Emoxypine and getting some nice nootropic effects. Also supposed to be good to take before drinking to prevent hangovers so I will give that a try soon
It a good nootropic? How do you feel with them? Ive tried loads of Nootropics and had zero effect usually... CDP Choline is the only thing that gives me a slight nootropic feel

barrettv

Awards
Old thread but just discovered this. I LOVE Hydrapharm products!!! Hydrazine is the best non jittery motivational preworkout I have tried since the beginning of 2017. Also I feel their product Adamantine has positive effects. I have tried their 9-MBC and this has a very strong nootropic effect. But living in AUS I am careful to only consume it in the Autumn/Winter season due to stated photosensitivity. I guess since they are a UK company that they never get to see any sun :) . Their Myogenisis is a recent natty muscle builder also and am extremely interested in trying that but am awaiting more online reviews. Am curious about their Emoxypine also...

BJT

Awards
Thier products seem to work so well... Do you think whats in them is as stated?

I haven't took a pre workout for a while.. Last one i had was Kraken and it gave a decent kick but the anxiety and depressed feeling afterwards was hellish and not worth the extra kick in the workout.

Hydrapharm's pre workout is Hydrazine... Who has tried it? I have tried every pre workout going but man those pills give me such a good workout. Its the best pre i have took in a looooong time. Focus on it is unreal. Crash is thier but not too bad.

Just wanted to ask if you think its spiked with any extras? The ingredient panel seems so basic for the kick it offers. I can't work out which ingredient is offering that laer focus... Mind..... craze? (Just using this as a spiked example) A miss that stuff but damn that was a walking heart attack waiting to happen eventually.. Heart rate was sitting at 120bpm when watching the tv at nights HOURS after scooping it lol

Just can't seem to workout why its so good but retails at £60 which is around 79 USD dollars i think? (Google) Most pre's hover around the £30-£35 mark with a ton more ingredients.

Not dissing or hating on the company one bit btw! I think thier products are so unique and actually work well. Just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is? Do you think a company would spike these days or is that all past?

I have a near enough full tub of Kraken in my cupboard... Not gonna use it if anyone from the UK fancys a tub?. Hit me a message and just cover postage

Thanks!
Are you still looking to get rid of the Kraken? I'd be interested if it's the original formula. Ldn based.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kigelia Africana is how they hide DMHA in the European market. Cymbidium goerengii often hides N-a-DEPEA, cacao is a way of hiding several ingredients including methylphenyethylamine.

My guess is this is as spiked as it gets, seeing as three out of four ingredients listed usually indicates a spiked product each in their own right.

I would be surprised to hear there's no euphoria here, considering the compounds it likely contains