Stack info

Dra

Awards
Hi all.

New to the site. I have a quick question to throw out there. I have just started taking Follidrone, and was wondering if I can stack it with vector which I also purchased at the same time. Look forward to the response.

Regards

Andre

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all.

New to the site. I have a quick question to throw out there. I have just started taking Follidrone, and was wondering if I can stack it with vector which I also purchased at the same time. Look forward to the response.

Regards

Andre
Absolutely. Many here have, including myself, with very good results

Dra

Awards
Thanks for the feed back Ironkill. Are both products just as good for fat burning? Trying to keep my body fat low.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all.

Regards

Andre
Yes you can. I have been running it for 2 moths, in the 3rd month I'm gonna add in Virion, and the 4th month I'm adding in Letrone. Very good stacked together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep like others have said you definitely can stack them together. They should get you nice results! Both great quality products.