Thinking of running RPN havoc

mrnedm

Awards
I’m thinking of trying out havoc as my first ph. 27 years old, 13 years of lifting in the rear view mirror.

I’ve used old erase pro(17-Dione) stacked with anabeta elite, the OG jungle warfare and other AI:s.

I’m thinking of running havoc at 30 mg per day with liver support, and alchemy from hydrapharm together with a test booster(not sure which one) as PCT.

Current stats: 191 cm, 92 kg

Any recommendations?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct i would always recommend picking up a serm like nolva or clomid as well.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Get real on cycle support - so blood pressure etc is covered, get Taurine for back pumps. Make sure you run a real SERM in PCT.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running epistane with nothing as a test base might present some real lethargy issues bro, IMO you need to look into this a lot more.

Epi isn’t the strongest compound out there but it’s not the mildest either, for a first cycle you’ll be pushing the boat out with it.

As above, proper supports and a serm are a must. Others may disagree but I personally wouldn’t run it solo.....

Mikey boy

Awards
Mate you need to really do your research before jumping in for the first time. Epi is a good compound to start off with, but it doesn't come without sides. I'm just finishing a five week epi/ halo cycle today and I've had a great run gaining a good few pounds of lean mass while leaning out. Tomorrow I start my pct. As whiskey said above one of the things you'll probably experience is lethargy, which could be a real bitch. You really need to run some sort of test base along with epi to combat this. I ran OL Sup3r dhea which is a topical compound and it worked well for me, although I would have rather used Dermacrine but none was available at the time so I went with the sup3r dhea. Another issue is back pumps. Although I never really had much of an issue, I still got some taurine to keep on hand in case anything occurred, also a couple of bananas before your workout should help. Epi lowers estrogen as well and you could experience estrogen rebound after you stop using it. It's a good idea to taper off cycle. I ran my Epi at 20/30/40/40/40 and the last 4 days, tapered down 40/30/20/10 stopping your cycle immediately on a high dosage could cause rebound issues. Get a proper serm, nolva or cloned. Tomorrow I start my nolva for 4 weeks 20/20/10/10 along with a natty test booster. Also get a proper pharma AI to keep on hand in case you experience any rebound issues after pct. Do your research bro. Plan out your cycle. Plan a proper pct and you'll have a great run. Oh and drink as much water as you can. Hope this helps

mohit

Awards
You should look at a proper on cycle support like Ar1macare Pro or Kingsguard

Plus a SERM PCT and you are good to go....

mrnedm

Awards
Great answers, was not planning to start anything before asking for advice. Clearly I need to do more research. Thanks!

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
I just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone has any thoughts about running the havoc with 3 AD

GrowthFiend

Awards
Epistane is super suppressive, test base is a must. Also, joint support 100% must.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Joint support XT and SNS cissus! Also recommended fish oil and turmeric