LETRO ON CYCLE?? Thinking on running .25mgs 3x's a week

Platinum_01

Awards
Im Running Test & Deca and I have Nolva for PCT and Letro as an AI and I want to take it during Cycle in very small doses.. Thoughts??

I know its very hash at the 2.5mg dose but Ive read that .25mgs EOD was a good dose during cycle.

Thanks!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Letro for maintenance, too strong. Would rather arimidex at 12.5mg twice a week.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I wouldn't use Letro for maintenance, too strong. Would rather arimidex at 12.5mg twice a week.
This. Letro really takes a toll on your lipid values and i only suggest it to be used in cases where you have some really serious estrogen issues

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But its effect on lipids should be dose-dependant?how should lipids of a woman with breast cancer who takes the whole tablet per day for a long time look like then?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
But its effect on lipids should be dose-dependant?how should lipids of a woman with breast cancer who takes the whole tablet per day for a long time look like then?
A woman with breast cancer has regular visits to their doctor who can prescribe them whatever they need, and I think they are probably more concerned about the cancer than their lipid values.