Mood enhancer supplement?
- 04-16-2018, 11:46 AM
- 04-16-2018, 03:05 PM
04-16-2018, 03:12 PM
04-18-2018, 10:14 AM
The growing pains of life. 9 year relationship that fails. I went threw the exact same thing 3 years ago. Honestly it hurts, and it sucked so bad. I get what your saying about going to work, and also having a workout schedule to attend to. You know what helped me? Pu**y. I know that sounds funny, but there is a lot of learning and growth involve when interacting in any kind of relationship. Among all the different types of relationships I had after, there was one girl I was in a relationship for a couple of months till she moved. I had a stronger attraction and bond with her then anyone I met in my whole life, till present day. I'm not saying don't mourn over lost relationships - just keep it very short.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wildcat528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 04-15-2018, 11:03 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
- By Parteeman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
- By maxhawk in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:57 AM