Mood enhancer supplement?
- 04-12-2018, 12:11 PM
- 04-12-2018, 12:38 PM
04-12-2018, 12:54 PM
04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Of course you don't want to rely on anything as the answer to change your feelings. But what I find is that these things can help you through hard times as a form of support not the solution. Along with a lot of the things mentioned.... Grieving, feeling the loss, staying connected and not isolating and having relationships. Of course don't stop living there's always another chapter right around the corner.
04-13-2018, 04:18 AM
Phenibut needs to be limited to 1-2 times a week max.
Id recommend meditation, that has helped me further than any supplement
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
04-13-2018, 05:48 AM
04-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Another vote for phenibut xt (occasionally) and ashwaghanda daily (KSM-66)
Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
04-13-2018, 01:56 PM
04-13-2018, 05:43 PM
04-13-2018, 06:55 PM
04-13-2018, 07:02 PM
04-13-2018, 07:29 PM
04-13-2018, 11:46 PM
04-15-2018, 05:15 PM
04-15-2018, 05:39 PM
04-15-2018, 06:00 PM
04-15-2018, 06:08 PM
Trt, test replacement tharepy, is now prescribed by doctors. I would get a blood test and see what all your levels are. A small dose of test would be a great mood enchantment
04-15-2018, 06:10 PM
04-15-2018, 09:16 PM
04-15-2018, 09:22 PM
04-15-2018, 09:25 PM
04-15-2018, 09:28 PM
04-15-2018, 10:20 PM
Id talk to your doctor. See if test is best. It changes your mind set, gives motivation, hypes you up, elevates your mood, etc.....
04-15-2018, 10:42 PM
04-16-2018, 01:14 AM
You've got some good answers. Not the "Low T Guy" but mostly good answers for temporary feel goods.
Something to add on to supplementation:
1. Did you give anything up while in that relationship? Take it up again.
2. Talk Therapy - Go see a doctor who specializes in talk therapy
3. Save up for an adventure trip for example, but an experience, or tap into a side you've meant to develop but thought there was no time. Artistic; Photographic and then go do it.
An end to a relationship is the beginning of another one, with yourself.
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wildcat528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 04-15-2018, 11:03 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
- By Parteeman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
- By maxhawk in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:57 AM