Hydrapharm Adamantine

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi, i would like to try some epicatechin / laxogenin products; Adamantine contain boths plus creatine nitrate and vit. D, honestly the epicatechin looks underdosed to me but the reviews are awesome on Predator Nutrition...anyone have tried it? What's your thoughts?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I got a free bottle ran it, got nothing noteable from it atall! Not worth £60 by a long shot

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I got a free bottle ran it, got nothing noteable from it atall! Not worth £60 by a long shot
Have you ran EPI and Laxo individually in the past to make a comparison.

E.G i have used Follidrone, original Ep1c from OL and Follidrone 2 which i feel is the best of the natural anabolic products i have tried besides ARA, X Factor, X Gels which have worked well at 1g a day for 50 workouts in the past, but i feel arachidonic acid is best used in a caloric surplus similar to soy lecithin, whilst FD2 and Epicatechin based products work better for endurance and fat loss / lean bulking.

I have also used Str3ngth Unleashed and DSU from OL as Laxogenin and noticed slight improved recovery and better joint comfort e.g. tenderness in elbows when performing tricep exercises was resolved, but no real changes in body composition that i could note.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yes.... I'm running epicat right now, still better than that, I've used epic unleashed, epitest (my close second) follidrone (by far the best) also used strength unleashed for 12 weeks, great joint recovery

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
So i think i'll go with Follidrone 2.0 when it's back in stock (it's even cheaper than Adamantine)...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i would like to try some epicatechin / laxogenin products; Adamantine contain boths plus creatine nitrate and vit. D, honestly the epicatechin looks underdosed to me but the reviews are awesome on Predator Nutrition...anyone have tried it? What's your thoughts?
i wouldnt expect too much .Never used epi but i have laxogenin which i felt better recovery wise thats about all .Pred nutrition recommend running adamantine for 8 weeks to get full benefit thats about 120 pounds.Alot of money when theres no guarantee its going to work for you.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The claims predator make for that supplement are amazing

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I didn't feel much guys, stick with follidrone 2.0

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yep almost 30 reviews with all kind of muscle and strength gains ! Too good to be true
i ve bought 2 supplements from Pred since they opened in Leeds and i live 45 mins drive away.Something about them which i carnt quite put my finger on but it makes me go elsewhere.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The prices?
Thats part of it. They are probably high to pay for the running of two retail units , one in Leeds city centre and one more recently opened in a premier indoor shopping centre in Manchester

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats part of it. They are probably high to pay for the running of two retail units , one in Leeds city centre and one more recently opened in a premier indoor shopping centre in Manchester
Yeah I saw, I did ask them about opening one in Birmingham bullring but they said the rent was way too high for them.

How are the stores?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw, I did ask them about opening one in Birmingham bullring but they said the rent was way too high for them.

How are the stores?
The Leeds one doesnt seem to stock a lot when i last visited, Its like one of something maybe more of things like protein powderand nothing was priced.I have mentioned this to them at the time on FB and said that anything i wanted to know the price of , the guy at the desk had to look it up on the computer.I think you need the pricing on products so you can make a comparison That applies whatever you buy from any retailer.