Female ABE and XGel run questions

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl has been on ABE and XGels for just over a week now. I've been trying to pry for symptoms/what she's noticing during her workouts without telling her and inducing any placebo effect from it. As of right now she's on 2ABE dosed 1 pre and 1 post workout with food and 2xgel daily taken immediately PWO. So far she's noticed "muscle endurance, willingness to push harder, more motivated(which is prob due to mentality of being "on" something)"

My question is since she's not experiencing any additional pumps/DOMS should I increase her XGel dose to 3 caps pwo? And is the ABE dosing okay considering she weighs about 117lbs?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say thats a good plan. If shes not feeling any pump with just 2 xgels I would bump it to 3. I weigh about 190 and I take 6 pre workout so she should be ok to go for 3.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't experience any DOMs or joint pain on X-Gels and it still worked great for me.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know Woody You still experienced good pumps though correct? At least noticeably better?

She mentioned last night how sore she was already from today's leg workout. Not sure if quickly induced muscle soreness is a possible side effect to show it working?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know Woody You still experienced good pumps though correct? At least noticeably better?

She mentioned last night how sore she was already from today's leg workout. Not sure if quickly induced muscle soreness is a possible side effect to show it working?
Is she emulsifying with soy lecithin or GMS? And taking a carnitine salt or baby aspirin

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negative on the soy lecithin or GMS, she is doing 1g (ish) of Acetyl l-carntine pre bad post workout, but not "carnitine salt?"

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negative on the soy lecithin or GMS, she is doing 1g (ish) of Acetyl l-carntine pre bad post workout, but not "carnitine salt?"
Try taking 2 tbsp SL or 3g GMS and the ALCAR preworkout.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll have her look for the soy lecithin primarily or maybe get the Tr1umph for both of us to use. It'll only add to her current supplement profile anyways

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph has a great profile for sure. And supposed to taste great. SL gets a little old after a while and slowly starts to taste terrible. I've been taking it for 6-8 months though.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph has a great profile for sure. And supposed to taste great. SL gets a little old after a while and slowly starts to taste terrible. I've been taking it for 6-8 months though.

Yeah from what I've heard from SL flavor I think the girl would start bitching after a week lol ��

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As said, many do not get the doms (I don't) and the pumps don't necessarily show up for some time. Ara takes time to build up in the system. Week 3 is typically when most see the beginning of the strength and more pronounced pumps/doms.

Also, 3-4 caps is probably better long term but it's good to build up to that dose.

Is there any reason for not taking the full Abe dose? I can't imagine it will work as well (even at her size) at a half dose.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As said, many do not get the doms (I don't) and the pumps don't necessarily show up for some time. Ara takes time to build up in the system. Week 3 is typically when most see the beginning of the strength and more pronounced pumps/doms.

Also, 3-4 caps is probably better long term but it's good to build up to that dose.

Is there any reason for not taking the full Abe dose? I can't imagine it will work as well (even at her size) at a half dose.
Good to know. She's about starting week 3 now. As far as dose on the ABE just from what I've gathered she could run at half the dose and see similar effects considering her size, also it provides for some longevity. Of course it can always be bumped up as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know. She's about starting week 3 now. As far as dose on the ABE just from what I've gathered she could run at half the dose and see similar effects considering her size, also it provides for some longevity. Of course it can always be bumped up as well
Personally I would bump to at least 3 Abe. It was dosed that way for a reason. You can't just cut a dose in half and expect full effects as ht/wt are not the only factors involved in a product like that

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may consider having her bump to 3 caps a day today considering she bumped to 3 XGel already

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe she will see a little more out of it then. As of today though, she's definitely more sore then usual, pumps/strength haven't kicked in yet.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it is kicking in then! After the second or so week I started getting intense DOMS.

Subbed. ArA is good stuff. Interested to see her progress.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's planning on running at least 10 weeks along side ABE and possibly adding Ep1c to the mix soon as well.

I'm hoping she can put on some decent muscle with the adding of calories

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update of the night:

Today was the girls chest and shoulders day... When I asked how it went the response I got was "my boobies and shoulders are so sore already, it's like there's no DOMS it's just OMS" hahahaha