Nitric Oxide with Glutamine?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Can you take Nitric Oxide and Glutamine at the same? I was told by someone that the Glutamine doesnt let the Nitric work fully? I'm talking about 20 to 40 grams of Glutamine if that makes a difference?

Deja

Awards
Your not suppose to consume more then 10g glutamine/daily if your on Nitric.

Hope it helped,
Dej.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Glutamine is useless.(unless you're suffering from a wasting condition.) Drop it all together.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your not suppose to consume more then 10g glutamine/daily if your on Nitric.

Hope it helped,
Dej.
What he said. My NO worked fully when I was consuming 10g Glutamine/day.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pitbull, run a search on Glutamine, you will find out why Lean One is right...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pitbull, run a search on Glutamine, you will find out why Lean One is right...
I may have to check into this also. When I use glutamine, I swear I don't feel the soreness I do whenever I don't supplement with it... Clueless about this...

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just run a search, you will find the studies and discussions about it. Your results maybe placebo, nobody is immune to that?

Jay Mc

Awards
where is all the research that arginine increases NO levels in healthy people? A lot of you guys love to talk about the 'research' and glutamine but none of you ever talk about the research and arginine or if increasing nitric oxide really is all that great an idea.

Stechmiller JK, Langkamp-Henken B, Childress B, Herrlinger-Garcia KA, Hudgens J, Tian L, Percival SS, Steele R. Arginine supplementation does not enhance serum nitric oxide levels in elderly nursing home residents with pressure ulcers. Biol Res Nurs. 2005 Apr;6(4):289-99.

and if anyone posts any articles about women and preeclampsia I will no longer participate in the discussion.