Any nitric oxide supplement recommendation?

MarkSmith88

Awards
As I get older, I don't have as much energy and exercise performance as I once did. I've heard nitric oxide supplements can be helpful with boosting blood flow and improving workouts. I started taking one called Vitaflux recently. Feels like it might be working so far, but need to take it a little longer. What are some that you guys recommend?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Han Swolo by black lion research.
It’s got so many benefits( pumps, strength, anabolic, good for blood preassure). Regarding pumps you definitely want to have a nice carbs pre workout meal with some salt and preferably take osmolytes(creatine, Glycerol, betaine). And the pumps are skin splitting 👌🏻

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
super swole has been a beast for me

SNS also has vasoforce / vasorush that people rave about here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole or VasoForce XT would be my choices.

Super Swole is great for increasing nitric oxide, improved blood flow, pumps, and is also very good for cardiovascular and endothelial health.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of options on this page at Strong Supplement Shop

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of options on this page at Strong Supplement Shop

great options. And I agree with others, super swole is one of the best products out there for this

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Han Swolo by black lion research.
It’s got so many benefits( pumps, strength, anabolic, good for blood preassure). Regarding pumps you definitely want to have a nice carbs pre workout meal with some salt and preferably take osmolytes(creatine, Glycerol, betaine). And the pumps are skin splitting 👌🏻
No they are not lol. You are blowing it way out of proportion man.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
noxygen and se asalt
Agreed here. For $20 bucks a tub you can throw a scoop of this in your pre workout for extra NO boost

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed here. For $20 bucks a tub you can throw a scoop of this in your pre workout for extra NO boost

it really is a great addition to any pre, and so very much cost-effective. I really like Noxy + High Volume and a caffeine tab f or a lower stim pump pre combo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote