In the Mail ....

Page 263 of 264 First ... 261262263264 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nutrabio Whey Protein Isolate Breakfast Flavors

https://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY

Taste

Pancakes & Maple Syrup – Upon first taste the maple flavor is the dominating aspect in this protein powder. At no point did I feel like I was eating pancakes, but the only thing that resembled it was a subtle buttery undertone from a freshly baked pastry. There is an extra kick of sweetness like you would find in a baked, but I never picked up the doughy flavor I was looking for to resemble pancakes. Overall I like this as would anyone who truly enjoys a dense maple flavor, but I am still trying to find the true pancake flavor in this.

Blueberry Muffin – This is the first Blueberry Muffin flavor on the market I have had that compliments each flavor perfectly. At no point did you find the blueberry or muffin aspect overpowering each other. Upon first taste, you get a refreshing blueberry flavor that pairs perfectly with the dense buttery aspect of a freshly baked muffin. Most companies will go heavy on the blueberry and light on the muffin or vice versa. Nutraboi found a way to make a happy medium in this protein powder. If you are looking for a true Blueberry Muffin flavor that gives you the best of both worlds Nutrabio has you covered.

Cinnamon Sugar Donut – The Cinnamon Sugar Donut from Nutrabio comes very close to replicating a snickerdoodle in flavor. The cinnamon and sugar are both strong, but not to the point where it is overbearing or too sweet. The density of the flavor is just right, and you do get a hint of donut flavoring in the aftertaste. While the donut flavor is nowhere near as strong as you would like we have to remember this is whey isolate. It will be hard to replicate a donut flavoring in a 110-calorie whey protein powder. For anyone who likes fast food, this flavor resembles cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.

Mixability

Whey Isolate protein powders are very thin in nature. For each serving I used 4-6oz of liquid. Even touching the water the powder began to dissolve and mix instantly. I have never had an issue with Nutrabio when it comes to Mixability and their protein powders. This is yet another batch of flavors that will mix with ease in a shake, in yogurt, or even mixing with a spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    110 Calories
    0g Fat
    1g Carb
    25g Protein
    NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate is guaranteed to be the absolute cleanest protein available. Each serving contains 25 grams of complete protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Nutrabio Whey Protein isolate contains no whey concentrate, added carbs, creamers or any other filler, just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.

Cost
    If you buy a regular 2lb tub it will run you upward to $40. Upon the launch there was a bundle pack to buy all three flavors for $90 discounting them to $30 per tub. If you keep your eye out for promotions or use coupon codes you can get these for around $30-35. This is a touch better then buying them at full retail and direct from the company. Nutrabio is not sold in a ton of retailers, but you get what you pay for.

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

2. Bob, Very nice, helpful reviews and one of the best labels in the business !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. In the Mail ....

Name:  IMG_7476.JPG
Views: 237
Size:  448.8 KB

The new fuel flavor Baja blast releases this week but I got a couple samples to test out. I replaced my morning coffee with 1 scoop in 12 oz water. It mixed super easy, maybe two swished of the spoon.

Taste is very refreshing. Thereís a nice mixture of tropical flavoring but I get a really nice lime taste that stands out for me. Love the fruity aftertaste as well.

The first thing I noticed was a carbonated feel/vibe whatever you want to call it. Thatís a nice and unexpected add on to an already tasty drink that I know those who love the ready to go carbonated energy drinks will absolutely love.

As far as effects go Iíd say itís a bit stronger than my morning coffee but definitely not overpower so no caffeinated jitters or anything like that. Itís just the right amount of energy for a nice little boost or jolt to keep you alert and going. The fact itís a powder is perfect for anyone who is on the go as they donít have to worry about it going warm. Just drop a scoop in some water, sip, slurp, gulp down and in about 15-20 minutes that initial energy boost will come saying ďhello I see youĒ

Personally a lot of the additional ingredients arenít quite where Iíd like them to be at for a preworkout and double scooping I wouldnít advise as 500 g of caffeine is very strong for any normal person. But I picked up two tubs of Fuel on a great sale last week. But even without being on sale you get 30 servings for under $28. Thatís under $1 a serving. If youíre buying those energy drinks or a coffee shop cup of coffee youíre paying at least $2-4 per can so thatís a great savings right there but there are always specials and sales like the 2 for 36$ with a free shaker which is .60 a serving so that knocks the price down even more, for even more savings. I know thisíll be my go to energy pick me up going forward and by switching Iíll be able to use that extra money Iíve saved on other things I enjoy while still thoroughly enjoying the taste and effects of fuel. Win win.
    @The Solution thanks for s chance to try this flavor before release

Sent from my iPhone
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

4. Thanks to @The Solution for the samples of The new fuel flavor Baja blast.
    Will give it a go pre workout this evening. Might have my daughter tri this as well. I know she likes the baja blast from Bell.

Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  72.4 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Got my samples as well, the flavoring for the Baja Breeze is on point.

Now if only Bang could get a Baja Blast type flavor for Summer...
    •   

6. @The Solution hooked me up with two scoops of the Baja Breeze fuel and man oh man is this delicious. No bad aftertaste, no clumping issues, mixes perfectly

I never got into the mountain dew Baja Blast, but this stuff is probably better.

Loves this flavor would recommend to anyone who wants a nice refreshing taste on their palette Name:  20190206_125700.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  49.0 KBName:  20190206_125951.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  53.0 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks to @The Solution for the samples of The new fuel flavor Baja blast.
    Will give it a go pre workout this evening. Might have my daughter tri this as well. I know she likes the baja blast from Bell.

Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  72.4 KB
    Daughter just sent me a text. She told me it taste just like the baja breeze she gets from Taco bell. And she is picky! I would have to say they nailed this one.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Nutrabio Whey Protein Isolate Breakfast Flavors

https://youtu.be/4Ix8IlCMwjY

Taste

Pancakes & Maple Syrup Ė Upon first taste the maple flavor is the dominating aspect in this protein powder. At no point did I feel like I was eating pancakes, but the only thing that resembled it was a subtle buttery undertone from a freshly baked pastry. There is an extra kick of sweetness like you would find in a baked, but I never picked up the doughy flavor I was looking for to resemble pancakes. Overall I like this as would anyone who truly enjoys a dense maple flavor, but I am still trying to find the true pancake flavor in this.

Blueberry Muffin Ė This is the first Blueberry Muffin flavor on the market I have had that compliments each flavor perfectly. At no point did you find the blueberry or muffin aspect overpowering each other. Upon first taste, you get a refreshing blueberry flavor that pairs perfectly with the dense buttery aspect of a freshly baked muffin. Most companies will go heavy on the blueberry and light on the muffin or vice versa. Nutraboi found a way to make a happy medium in this protein powder. If you are looking for a true Blueberry Muffin flavor that gives you the best of both worlds Nutrabio has you covered.

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Ė The Cinnamon Sugar Donut from Nutrabio comes very close to replicating a snickerdoodle in flavor. The cinnamon and sugar are both strong, but not to the point where it is overbearing or too sweet. The density of the flavor is just right, and you do get a hint of donut flavoring in the aftertaste. While the donut flavor is nowhere near as strong as you would like we have to remember this is whey isolate. It will be hard to replicate a donut flavoring in a 110-calorie whey protein powder. For anyone who likes fast food, this flavor resembles cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.

Mixability

Whey Isolate protein powders are very thin in nature. For each serving I used 4-6oz of liquid. Even touching the water the powder began to dissolve and mix instantly. I have never had an issue with Nutrabio when it comes to Mixability and their protein powders. This is yet another batch of flavors that will mix with ease in a shake, in yogurt, or even mixing with a spoon.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    110 Calories
    0g Fat
    1g Carb
    25g Protein
    NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate is guaranteed to be the absolute cleanest protein available. Each serving contains 25 grams of complete protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Nutrabio Whey Protein isolate contains no whey concentrate, added carbs, creamers or any other filler, just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.

Cost
    If you buy a regular 2lb tub it will run you upward to $40. Upon the launch there was a bundle pack to buy all three flavors for $90 discounting them to $30 per tub. If you keep your eye out for promotions or use coupon codes you can get these for around $30-35. This is a touch better then buying them at full retail and direct from the company. Nutrabio is not sold in a ton of retailers, but you get what you pay for.

Stop sending out this baja breeze poor pre workout loolz there like 50 better ones on market - its a joke now %-)
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Nutrabio Alpha EAA Review

https://youtu.be/YGw0er90unM

Taste

Dragon Fruit Candy - Dragon Fruit is a fruit that does not have a lot of flavor if you have ever eaten one. Nutrabio found a way to take the fruity kiwi based flavor and enhance it with a candy tart aftertaste. The extra hint of sweetness really shines and provides the strength needed to make this flavor burst. The sweet and sour combination makes for a unique twist on an untypical flavor. In my opinion, it is not Nutrabio's best, but I am very partial to Cherry Limeade.

Mixability

I used 14-16 oz. of water and 1 scoop to mix Alpha EAA. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. There was no foaming or issues with mixing the product. After 10 shakes this was totally dissolved. Nutrabio is very good with mixability across the board on all of their products even with diverse ingredient profiles.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    - 8g EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids for Recovery)
    - 300mg Alpha GPC (Cognitive Enhancer)
    - 50mcg Huperzine A (Cognitive Enhancer)
    - 500mg Vita Choline (Cognitive Enhancer)
    - 300mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha (Decreases Stress, Improves Mood, Lowers Cortisol)
    - 500mg CocoPure Coconut Water Powder (Hydration & Recovery)
    - 1.2g Taurine (Hydration & Recovery)
    - 50mg Astragin (Improves Nutrient Uptake)

Nutrabio is famous for transparent formulas. This is just another great product that has a very well dosed ingredient profile. This is a massive upgrade from EAA Pure & EAA Energy with added focus, cognitive, and memory aspects. The addition of KSM-66 helps keep cortisol levels down, fights stress, and improves mood.

Cost
    Alpha EAA is due to release in late February or Early March. Until then we will have to wait and see the introduction prices, deals, and promotions Nutrabio will run.

10. The Solution motivated me to make this purchase with his pic.
    Name:  20190211_161038.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  65.0 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    The Solution motivated me to make this purchase with his pic.
    Name:  20190211_161038.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  65.0 KB
    Love Flexatril! still have 3 bottles in the stash.

12. Personally I don't know what baja blast is but if it tastes like this.... Really refreshing and the carbonation caught me off guard. I can see this replacing energy drinks. I don't drink them personally. I drink coffee all day. Now for my daughter she is going to want more of this. I will see her after the gym and see how her workout went. she told me she had a bunch of homework. should help her work through that as well. she doesn't use caffeine so I will be curious to see what she thinks?

I will see how it goes. should be kicking in on the way to the gym.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Studhorse; 02-12-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: wrong pic

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Personally I don't know what baja blast is but if it tastes like this.... Really refreshing and the carbonation caught me off guard. I can see this replacing energy drinks. I don't drink them personally. I drink coffee all day. Now for my daughter she is going to want more of this. I will see her after the gym and see how her workout went. she told me she had a bunch of homework. should help her work through that as well. she doesn't use caffeine so I will be curious to see what she thinks?

I will see how it goes. should be kicking in on the way to the gym.
    Name:  baja.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  130.2 KB
    the taste. All I can say is WOW! I could drink this just for the flavor and the light carbonation is awesome. this caught me off guard.

Looking into it: this is a great deal just for a little pick me up. I was able to get to bed 5hrs. after drinking. this is right up my alley.
    It’s nearly 60 Cents a Serving which is far cheaper then going into a convenience store or gas station and dropping $2-3 a can and tastes better

For coffee drinkers who pay $2-4 a coffee it’s an easy substitution and will save you countless dollars for a great energy kick that provides great long lasting focus

14. Wish I could try that Nutra Bio breakfast flavors before buying them... ugh struggle
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Wish I could try that Nutra Bio breakfast flavors before buying them... ugh struggle
    PricePlow has been doing offers for free samples if you check that out. Only one at a time and itís limited time but could be an option to check out.

16. Name:  IMG_7649.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  354.5 KB
    @The Solution did it again. 8$ a lb. think the deals still going on not positive though but even though I have nearly 30 lbs of protein trying to figure out if I can swing one more that frozen banana is intriguing me.

Also cracked open white frost fuel this am and I swore I was drinking white monster. Awesome flavor. Still have lemon drop to try out but wonít open it until this white frost is gone. So far 2/2 on flavoring
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

17. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Name:  IMG_7649.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  354.5 KB
    @The Solution did it again. 8$ a lb. think the deals still going on not positive though but even though I have nearly 30 lbs of protein trying to figure out if I can swing one more that frozen banana is intriguing me.

Also cracked open white frost fuel this am and I swore I was drinking white monster. Awesome flavor. Still have lemon drop to try out but wonít open it until this white frost is gone. So far 2/2 on flavoring
    I went in on the same deal and got the Banana and Red Velvet, the frozen banana is legit!

18. I just wanted to send out a big shout out to @The Solution for hooking me up on this bad ass order!!!! Not only did he try to maximize my discount, but got it to me with free shipping. On top of that he also tossed in a extra shaker cup on his own dime!!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

Name:  Supps.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  148.2 KB

You have got to love the look of this order. Some Fuel for those evening workouts, HYDE for those morning sessions or when really dragging ass. Got to love the BCAA's with EEA's added in. Very excited to try these new proteins, and plan on getting in on that Banana flavor with the next order!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

19. @MrKleen73 got the hookup......

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just wanted to send out a big shout out to @The Solution for hooking me up on this bad ass order!!!! Not only did he try to maximize my discount, but got it to me with free shipping. On top of that he also tossed in a extra shaker cup on his own dime!!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

You have got to love the look of this order. Some Fuel for those evening workouts, HYDE for those morning sessions or when really dragging ass. Got to love the BCAA's with EEA's added in. Very excited to try these new proteins, and plan on getting in on that Banana flavor with the next order!
    Yeah man

21. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    Yeah man
    We need some good hook ups here in the uk
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Feb Jacked Pack

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just wanted to send out a big shout out to @The Solution for hooking me up on this bad ass order!!!! Not only did he try to maximize my discount, but got it to me with free shipping. On top of that he also tossed in a extra shaker cup on his own dime!!!!! Thanks Brother!!!!

Got my two favorite flavors of HydroBcaa

25. Name:  20190214_163310.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  557.0 KB
    BOGO +27% off....can't wait to try this, I've seen nothing but the highest reviews on this product @BloodManor
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM