Transdermals

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
With the old TD's still around and all the 'new' ones coming out, what's everyone's opinion on being able to transfer the active to someone else, via skin contact? Is it fine after it dries? Can you still transfer some after it dries? Hours later?
I know some of the TD's out leave a residue, some like the Dermatren I am using now seems to dry completely.

I guess my opinion is as long as it is dry, and doesn't get moist from water/sweat, you shouldn't be able to transfer it?

What is everyone else's opinion?

Thanks.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Wear clothing. Should be fine.
When you libido is as high as mine is right now, and you have a very willing wife, that's not always an option :439:

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Some prob will transfer some. also I'm assuming you do sweat during the activity you seem to be implying...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Some prob will transfer some. also I'm assuming you do sweat during the activity you seem to be implying...
Sweat, increase HR, increase BP, etc. etc. etc. ;)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's always a risk with transdermals, all you can do is try to minimize it.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it be pretty minimal though if it is dried?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's always a risk with transdermals, all you can do is try to minimize it.
Agreed. I put dermacrine on places that can be covered by clothing plus wear gloves when applying and wash hands after

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I put dermacrine on places that can be covered by clothing plus wear gloves when applying and wash hands after
That's difficult when you are always naked. :spankme:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweat, increase HR, increase BP, etc. etc. etc. ;)
Does she know you're on it? If so, leave your shirt on while going buck wild. You don't want to risk her absorbing the hormone

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brb making new product called trenema

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I apply dermacrine after my morning shower then eat then head to work so no problem for me lol
^^^THIS. I apply Iron Legion first thing in the morning before heading out to work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been using tds for sometime now... and Ive not noticed anything in my wife or kids. even PA said to me that its pretty unlikely that your gonna get contamination after its penetrated the skin and it is dry. I usually just put it on in the morning and try not to touch the fam until I have clothes on. I do not use my hands ever for application. I also use topical formasurge. im less worried about that one so I have applied it later in the day again with no problems.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
That's difficult when you are always naked. :spankme:
That is a fact!!

Yes i never apply it with just my bare hands.

Does she know you're on it? If so, leave your shirt on while going buck wild. You don't want to risk her absorbing the hormone
Yes she knows I am using it. I suppose leaving a shirt on would be ideal. Hell with 3 kids sometimes we still have most of our clothes on haha!!

I apply dermacrine after my morning shower then eat then head to work so no problem for me lol
I do to, but I am applying the Dermatren twice a day. Once in the morning, and again in the evening.

ive been using tds for sometime now... and Ive not noticed anything in my wife or kids. even PA said to me that its pretty unlikely that your gonna get contamination after its penetrated the skin and it is dry. I usually just put it on in the morning and try not to touch the fam until I have clothes on. I do not use my hands ever for application. I also use topical formasurge. im less worried about that one so I have applied it later in the day again with no problems.
Thanks for the feedback. That was my thoughts, that once it dried it was unlikely it would transfer to someone, I just wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were.