Curcumin - Longvida vs Meriva
- 04-15-2018, 11:29 AM
I realize this post is old but lím conflicted while doing my research to determine the best supplement for me. I have a variety of inflammatory issues: GI, depression, lower back, arthritis and most recently inflamed cartilage in my ribs. My family has a history of Parkinsonís and Alzheimerís. Iím hoping to effect both brain and general inflammation. Is it ok to take two types of Curcumin? Thinking both Longvida and BCM-95?
- 04-15-2018, 12:11 PM
04-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Appreciate your insights and makes sense. I haven’t heard anything very positive about supplementing with Piperine though?
04-15-2018, 03:31 PM
I just ordered a wide spectrum of curcumin. BCM-95, CurcuWin, Curcumin Phytozome and Longvida. Going to see if it really does what is claimed...
Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
04-15-2018, 05:50 PM
04-15-2018, 05:52 PM
04-15-2018, 05:54 PM
04-16-2018, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the info. I’m going to start with Longvida and give it a month to see how I feel. I think by starting with just one I can better judge how to attribute the results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM
- By true_c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
- By MassMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2002, 05:13 PM