Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (PES Erase) blood work?

reterded

Awards
i couldn't find any blood test results anywhere on google. anecdotal reviews say it's very good, perhaps even too strong, and i have used it myself with noticable estrogen reduction. but before i invest further into the product to replace exemestane i'd really like to see some blood work, to see how much it lowers estrogen and how it affects testosterone.

uvawahoowa

Awards
i couldn't find any blood test results anywhere on google. anecdotal reviews say it's very good, perhaps even too strong, and i have used it myself with noticable estrogen reduction. but before i invest further into the product to replace exemestane i'd really like to see some blood work, to see how much it lowers estrogen and how it affects testosterone.
Triazole has bloodwork to back it up if you want to go that route

zaire2d

Awards
Erase to replace exemestane? I don't think we even know how exactly androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione works inhibiting aromatase to change a proven chemical for it, I mean if you are using exemestane you probably need a strong AI right?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for answers

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Later this year I'll be running Erase with pre and post bloodwork. It is by far my favorite compound and hopefully bloodwork will qualm some concerns.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually appnut did bloodwork for Freetest which uses the same Ai.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I forgot if it was this forum or another but I saw recently someone post that they did bloods using Erase Pro and had a significant reduction is Estradiol.

Either way the stuff works.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I forgot if it was this forum or another but I saw recently someone post that they did bloods using Erase Pro and had a significant reduction is Estradiol.

Either way the stuff works.
I had t pellets put in for TRT and estrodial ship up to around 47 (maybe a tad more). Did erase at 2 caps a day for nearly 3 or so weeks and estrodiol was down to 11 ( don't recall the exact unit name; I think pg/nl.

My have been that my T levels falling over the course of two months on the pellets/ but I certainly believe erase had something to do with it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
do you have exemestane on hand? i havnt gotten bloods on either but they both do the job very well for me

reterded

Awards
Erase to replace exemestane? I don't think we even know how exactly androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione works inhibiting aromatase to change a proven chemical for it, I mean if you are using exemestane you probably need a strong AI right?
yes i need a strong AI. i'm looking into androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione mostly for legal reasons. with exemestane i risk getting into trouble if customs intercept my packages and/or if my house gets raided. i have to order it from overseas because exemestane from the black market within my country is too expensive. exemestane is the only illegal thing i own besides DNP, and having DNP is less serious of a crime.

nattydisaster obviously has a vested interest, but if what he says is true then it sounds like androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione could be quite good:

People have gotten bloods...search for them. Would you rather us give out company released bloodwork? lol

The reviews are so beyond this forum. They are on all the major forums, forums we dont sponsor, even forums we arent allowed to post on. There is reviews at the brick and mortar level, international level, languages i dont even speak, etc.

It works...if you dont think it works then thats cool too.

We didnt go find a study that referenced an aromatase inhibitor and then stick it in a pill. We researched the ingredient, we saw its extremely potent AI abilities, Ki of 0.22!

But we knew this wasnt the end of the story...look at things like chrysin that have great data with horrible real world feedback.

We started looking at the structure and saw that the androst-backbone is extremely popular for aromatase inhibitors (6-bromo, 6-oxo, ATD, aromasin, formestane) and that 3-enes and 3,5-dienes consistently showed strong AI abilities.

Still not the end of the story....we knew we had to test it.

We sourced it and started testing doses based on other similar compounds and theoretical bioavailability and Ki values. We started dosing low and worked up to 150mg.

All of our testers had previous AI experience, including Rx AI's. Everyone noticed that after 100mg it was too strong. We scaled the doses back, cycled on and off, and discovered the best dose was 50-75mg which is why the capsules are 25mg each, and Erase Pro is 75mg.

I have never believed in company released bloodwork. To me, it makes it look like the product is trying too hard. Erase sells itself...because it works. Thats what I stand by, products that work.
i'm not great with chemistry but the IUPAC name for exemestane (6-Methylideneandrosta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione) does seem to have its resemblances to androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

exemestane is brilliant for bodybuilding in that it lowers estrogen, raises testosterone and has an androgenic metabolite that boosts muscle growth and fat loss. but androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione is said to have a powerful cortisol-reducing effect so maybe it's not bad at all compared to exemestane.

Actually appnut did bloodwork for Freetest which uses the same Ai.
is 3,7-Keto DHEA just another name for androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione? i like those results, the product has more ingredients in it but a 49% increase in total test and a 78% increase in free test is pretty good. it doesn't seem to be quite as good at boosting testosterone as exemestane, but AppNut Free Test has 3,7-Keto listed in a proprietary blend so who knows what dose they used.

The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± SD; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1⇓ and Table 2⇓). SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone.
do you have exemestane on hand? i havnt gotten bloods on either but they both do the job very well for me
i have 100+ doses of 25 mg exemestane on hand. there is a domestic brand that has basically a cheaper PES Erase clone that sells out very quickly. when it comes back into stock next week i might buy 100 doses of 75 mg androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione for the equivalent of $100 to use when i run out of exemestane. it seems like 75 mg androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione could be at least as good as 25 mg exemestane, a fair amount of people complain about joint pains at 75 mg and i found a thread on here where Jasen was on a gram of test and his estrogen stayed within range.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are lots of forum users who have gotten bloods while on Erase and noted a significant reduction. lboston, your results sound very good!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are lots of forum users who have gotten bloods while on Erase and noted a significant reduction. lboston, your results sound very good!
You don't by any chance have any links do you, Kevin? I love Erase and EP, but I've very curious to see what the real physiological effect of the ingredient really is.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't by any chance have any links do you, Kevin? I love Erase and EP, but I've very curious to see what the real physiological effect of the ingredient really is.
The main one that comes to mind is an AM member running 1000mg testosterone, and using Erase at 3 caps solely for estrogen control. His Estradiol levels were at 31, which is ridiculous considering the amount of test he was on.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180621-iron-liver-getting-2.html#post2962582

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks