Intimidate: what makes the best stack?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Just got my next 60 day supply of Intimidate in the mail. Will start it in July. I had great results in MAR/APR when stacking it with Erase Pro from week 3-week 8. I'm wondering if anyone with experience with this stack has had better results with another supplement(s) stacked with Intimidate. I have a 1/2 bottle of Erase Pro on hand so it would be easy to repeat this cycle. Then again...always interested in trying something new.

Thanks in advance,

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate + Testbolan V.2 + Reversitol V.2 was I believe, my best ever pct/natty stack ever used. I was truly blown away by it. I used bulk tta and maca as well, but I don't think those were major contributors to it.

Mike

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate + Testbolan V.2 + Reversitol V.2 was I believe, my best ever pct/natty stack ever used. I was truly blown away by it. I used bulk tta and maca as well, but I don't think those were major contributors to it.

Mike
I can attest to the Intimidate/Testabolan V2 stack. I posted some before and after blood test results that validate the claims of these products.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I myself am thinking about Intimidate, Reversitol V2 and 2 grams ALCAR ED..
Subbed for more opinions! :scratchchin:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase, Triazole, or Activate Xtreme would be great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Erase Pro and Intimidate lined up. Think they should do wonders together

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Mike
this. I ran this stack for 8 weeks and loved the recomp effect I had from it, definitely a great stack. however, if you opt for Intimidate + erase, you can't go wrong

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
this. I ran this stack for 8 weeks and loved the recomp effect I had from it, definitely a great stack. however, if you opt for Intimidate + erase, you can't go wrong

Another +1 for Intimidate + Erase.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
How about erase pro intimidate and anabeta elite for two months that's my plan :)