Superpump Max

nerdalert

Awards
Has anyone given this a try yet?? I like the original SP250 and have used it a bunch in the past, so I was wondering how much it is improved. I just finished a tub of ASGT and although it did work great I hated every ounce of it. I found the Max in GNC for $31 so I had to give it a try...I will try Mesomorph after the holidays too.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
nope, im waiting to see the ingredient profile. Sp250 was good for me too, I may be sticking with asgt though

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
if this wont make me **** bad like the first super pump it might be worth a try

nerdalert

Awards
I tried a half of scoop tonight just to test it out, it has been awhile since I have had it and wanted to see my tolerance. It wasn't enough to really get anything out of it but it does taste terrific.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone given this a try yet?? I like the original SP250 and have used it a bunch in the past, so I was wondering how much it is improved. I just finished a tub of ASGT and although it did work great I hated every ounce of it. I found the Max in GNC for $31 so I had to give it a try...I will try Mesomorph after the holidays too.
Keep us updated on SP Max. ASGT is a good product but it gives me a bodyquake when I drink it, then I have little aftershocks on the way home, lol.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
the old superdump250 was the sh*t..literally, I used to want to squat dump trucks and do cleans with red woods.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I logged a tub of SP Max. I didn't notice much in way of pumps or energy. I went up to 3+ scoops.

I much prefer APS Mesomorph, 1 scoop does me plenty on that one as well as the Creatine Nitrate in the new formula (not to mention BOGO on their website until January).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I logged a tub of SP Max. I didn't notice much in way of pumps or energy. I went up to 3+ scoops.

I much prefer APS Mesomorph, 1 scoop does me plenty on that one as well as the Creatine Nitrate in the new formula (not to mention BOGO on their website until January).
yep yep im hoping its that good! ill be logging it hopefully starting this week, depends when i get the tub

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I went through a tub and loved it. Awesome endurance while I did HIIT. Good vasodilation after about an hour. I would follow the label instructions and it advised 30-45 minutes pre. Energy was decent but not very stimmy(if that makes sense).. No crash at all though. Whenever I wanted more stim I would just do 1.5 sccops max and 1.5 scoops maximize, ASGT, OR Flashover.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn 1.5 scoop max and 1.5 scoops maximize? thats a fat ass dose bud!!!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
SP Max is my new favorite, hands down. I am not even a huge fan of preworkouts but sp max doesnt jitter me, just enhances performance.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SP Max is my new favorite, hands down. I am not even a huge fan of preworkouts but sp max doesnt jitter me, just enhances performance.
that could be why you like it more than others, you havent been around the block yet broski

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
that could be why you like it more than others, you havent been around the block yet broski
Ive been around the block and i would say performance wise its going to be one of the best. Endurance is insane at only 2 scoops. Like others said it hardly seems like it has any stims in it but hell caffeine tabs are cheap if you want stims. I prefer this over arginine based products as well since i can use this without getting mouth ulcers.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been around the block and i would say performance wise its going to be one of the best. Endurance is insane at only 2 scoops. Like others said it hardly seems like it has any stims in it but hell caffeine tabs are cheap if you want stims. I prefer this over arginine based products as well since i can use this without getting mouth ulcers.
ive heard the arginine and mouth sores thing before.... cant remember why it sets it off though

i dont doubt that performance wise its good, i mean that is what its based for, but most of us are bodybuilders and not performance athletes, now it should be targeted at athletes such as MMA football crossfit, boxing thatd be awesome.....

but bodybuilders need intensity and power, and at 2scoops its easily going to be 1.50$/workout which is above my idea of cost effective,

just saying but im a cheap ass so.....

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I used a tub right when it came out I loved it:D It didnt last long though at 2 scoops a day!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SP Max is nice i guess, i did a tub of it.
I liked 1 scoop pre-surge unleashed+3g Cit mal+1g Vit C only about 100 times more and that stack costs me less
i like that they incluse bcaa, but 4g is an odd dose lol
and its to damn pricey period
good overall product

nerdalert

Awards
So far I am not impressed. I had high hopes but it really hasn't worked for me. I wish that I had bought mesomorph instead. I guess the ASGT spoiled me. I just hated the taste.