what is best for prolactin

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think i may have a prolactin issue..i gonna get checked to make sure.. what do you guys like far as natural and or drug. thanks

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think i may have a prolactin issue..i gonna get checked to make sure.. what do you guys like far as natural and or drug. thanks
I have a patient right now with hyperprolactinemia and the drug being used to treat is bromocriptine.Treatment usually involves agonists of the physiologic inhibitor of prolactin which is dopamine.

Buffgammaman

Awards
yep, the P-5-P is the way to go, it does not have the toxicity of B6.
Are you sure B6 is toxic? I was told by a personal trainer a while ago to take vitimin b6 for increaed recovery and he said it was one of the few vitimins you can take as much as you want because if it's not used you just pee it out.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure B6 is toxic? I was told by a personal trainer a while ago to take vitimin b6 for increaed recovery and he said it was one of the few vitimins you can take as much as you want because if it's not used you just pee it out.
Apparently excessive B6 can cause nerve damage.

Buffgammaman

Awards
Apparently excessive B6 can cause nerve damage.
Is it only b6 that does and not the other b vitimins? Also not to jack the thred or anything but do b vitimins play any benifial role to the body builder aside from prolactin reduction?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I like the way vitex made me feel, but I've only used it once. Not for prolactin control. Although I've read some literature about it being good for prolactin control. It's worth a shot.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Ginko Biloba reduces prolactin apparently, and this was found in an experiment on rats. The dosage was 50mg/kg for 28 days.

Ginko

MK9

Last edited: