Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again MST, I received my sample today, way up north in Canada.

I took 3 caps today ~30 mins before weight training. I did full body and decided to go heavy believe it or not, to put VO2 to the test right away, plus it's been sometime since I startled those Fast Twitch (Type II) muscle fibres. I expect to be sore tomorrow. But in regards to the workout, a definite increase in strength and endurance between sets. After a 45 min session I felt awesome. No gastric issues, no jitters, a slight increase in well being and libido later in the evening too but I won't jump the gun just yet.

Looking forward to putting it to the test for my next run....hoping to improve on my 5 km time....will update in a day or 2.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Cordeen. Were you named after a strain of Cordyceps?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
An off day but still dosed 3 caps in the afternoon with some Ragnarok. Stuff sorta clears my head a little. No negative sides.

Day 3
Well took 3 caps prior to running 5kms and waited about 25mins before leaving. Next time I will wait the 45mins and either make sure I wash them down better or break the caps open because during my run I could still feel some capsule residue in my throat. I am bad for doing this, downing a handfull of caps without adequate liquids.

Anyhow, I improved on my time by 1min 20 secs. That a good increase over such a short distance. I had a wicked head wind on the way out to my turning point but managed to push through it. Lungs felt good and my legs recovered awesome. Normally I'd be zonked hours after a run of this caliber but I felt good and revived for the remainder of the day. No groggieness and I feel like I can do the same run again on day 4 but I will save it till tomorrow.

Things are going good and I like it so far. My goal in the next couple of runs is to try and knock another 2 mins of my time. If I can do this during my 12 day trial (maybe 10/11 day should I decide to go 6caps) then I'll be impressed and will certainly get bottle on my next Nutra order. The best cardio supplement I have used in the past to compare this to is MAN's Clout. Heck that might even be a good idea for a stack.

If I do get more of this I will see how it holds up during my longer runs of 15-20kms.

Day 4
Off day. Still feeling good. Slept like a baby. Very little DOMS today.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
glad i saw this. im going to be trying some MST products because i'll be adding alot more runnng to my program. so i'll be following this until i my NP order arrives

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weights. Noticeable recovery between sets, good pump. Clear headed again.

Day 6

On my run I doubled my distance from Day 3 and "almost" maintained the same pace, pretty impressive. But I did suck it up bigtime and pushed myself extremely hard. My lungs were 100% but my legs weren't. They were burning within the first 2kms. You see the day before I had pigged out on lobster and ribs and got really bad stomach problems which lead to ample toilet trips, if you know what I mean, this lasted for the whole day and into the night. I know I got really dehydrated and had eaten very little for 24+ hours. Just wasn't feeling good at all.

Day 7

Off day. Still slightly feeling some of the nausea and fatigue from my so called "food poisoning" or whatever it was but definitely getting better. Still took my serving of VO2.

But here's something funny. I've been on a first aid course for 2 days now and today we were doing each others resting pulse. The instructor made my partner and herself recheck mine several times. Simply because substantially lower than everyone else's. It was 50-52 beats/min. Instructor said I was either in really good shape or I was sick. Not sure if VO2 would have an impact here but thought I'd mention it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Weights. Noticeable recovery between sets, good pump. Clear headed again.

Day 6

On my run I doubled my distance from Day 3 and "almost" maintained the same pace, pretty impressive. But I did suck it up bigtime and pushed myself extremely hard. My lungs were 100% but my legs weren't. They were burning within the first 2kms. You see the day before I had pigged out on lobster and ribs and got really bad stomach problems which lead to ample toilet trips, if you know what I mean, this lasted for the whole day and into the night. I know I got really dehydrated and had eaten very little for 24+ hours. Just wasn't feeling good at all.

Day 7

Off day. Still slightly feeling some of the nausea and fatigue from my so called "food poisoning" or whatever it was but definitely getting better. Still took my serving of VO2.

But here's something funny. I've been on a first aid course for 2 days now and today we were doing each others resting pulse. The instructor made my partner and herself recheck mine several times. Simply because substantially lower than everyone else's. It was 50-52 beats/min. Instructor said I was either in really good shape or I was sick. Not sure if VO2 would have an impact here but thought I'd mention it.

Your HR could really be that. It's really not a big deal and actuall good for young healthy adults. Your heart just gets used to running at a higher speed and begins to think that's a norm so when you are resting it drops way lower. My resting upon waking up in the AM is 50/52 and my standing resting is 58/60.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Cordeen! I'm glad you are seeing results already.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i'm late on this..but it looks like all is well. Keep up the good work!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 8-11​

I really enjoyed this product. It's effects seem cumulative and I'm sure would only get better if one had a couple month's worth. It's effects were noticeable from the first serving. It stacks really well with Ragnarok. In the weight room I had increased energy for 45mins. Endurance and recovery between sets was improved and lactic acid burn was significantly down. Pumps were ok too.

But in the cardio department is where I think this product shines and is the main reason that I'd purchase it again. Most endurance athletes are always pushing themselves to the edge and anything that would improve their times by simply a minute or two with the same intensity is phenomenal, and that I did!! I'm not quite sure how much the Ragnarok was assisting this combo so until I run it solo I will not know.

I didn't gain any mass but I was not trying or expecting to. I did not have any gastric issues. I felt better mental clearness and slight increased well being on occasion. Libido went slightly higher a couple of times but I do not think it was the product.

I think stacking this with CLOUT by MAN would rock.

Thanks again MST for the opportunity.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
nice log and feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it (i stack with ragnarok also) and I hope you plan on getting some more in the future and really treating yourself to painless cardio, haha

Take care!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you usually do cardio specificaly your intense or long cardio while taking things with stims? This product has me super interested, but I don't take any stims when I do cardio. I might just need to pick some up and give this a shot. My training will soon be taking me to an avg. 16-18 miles a week of running and thousands of meters of swimming.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Do you usually do cardio specificaly your intense or long cardio while taking things with stims? This product has me super interested, but I don't take any stims when I do cardio. I might just need to pick some up and give this a shot. My training will soon be taking me to an avg. 16-18 miles a week of running and thousands of meters of swimming.
I avoid stims and stim type supps during training, makes me too jittery, anxious and edgy. My Ragnarok is the caffeine free formula too and I love it.

1-2 cups of tea in the AM is all the stims I take.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I avoid stims and stim type supps during training, makes me too jittery, anxious and edgy. My Ragnarok is the caffeine free formula too and I love it.

1-2 cups of tea in the AM is all the stims I take.

Cool. I like caffeine, but just can't do stims with cardio. I work my heart well enough as it is without drug induced cardiac exercise...lol