Klownh8er's HyperPump log

klownh8er

Awards
Alright so I've got 12 of bad boys good for about three weeks. I'll be logging strength increases, vascularity, overwell feeling while on it, and endurance.

Some background, im ~5'11 at 190 with probably 13-15% bf. Been lifting 3 years, but only 1 year w/ good nutrition/workout program. I've taken shock therapy, RPM, Fast Twitch, bulk beta-alanine w/ xtend, lipo 6x, and the eca/y stack. Been off of pre/wo stims for about 3 weeks, only been taking whey, creatine, bcaa's, and wms around workouts.

"The greatest feeling you can get in the gym is "The Pump"
Blood is rushing into your muscles and that is what we call the pump.
Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to
explode any minute. It?s really tight - it?s like somebody is blowing air
into your muscles, it just blows up, it feels fantastic."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron.

OK, so you're thinking, "every other supplement company and
their mothers have a pump product, right?"
So what makes Hyper Pump different?
Is it enough to say, simply, It works, fast, and it is strong.
Maybe. But there's more to the story of the pump and
Hyper Pump than you may have heard.

OK, so what is it?
Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they've ever felt before. Hyper Pump
has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into
each muscle cell rep after rep. And, the anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep repping and repping and pumping that volume until your training partners leave
you to hit the showers. You will be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

OK, so what's in it? (Proprietary Blend HP Technology- 23,254 mgs)

Glycerine
Muscles need water to grow and function. Hydration during workouts is key to increasing muscular response. Glycerol, is a hyper osmotic and has been shown to increase blood
volume by pulling extra-cellular body water into the vascular space. That means it super-hydrates the cells, giving them volume and additional work capacity. Glycerol can cause
blood volume expansion up to 5-10% of total volume. For bodybuilding and athletic purposes, this hyper-hydrator will cause noticeable increase in total body water in the
vascular compartment. Hyper Pump has a whopping dose of Glycerol, 17,250 mgs which is enough to super hydrate your cells and increase muscle fluid retention. To maximize
Hyper Pump's pump benefits, be sure to drink plenty of water before and throughout your workout to feed the volumization.

Beta Alanine
This amino acid has recently exploded onto the scene of performance nutrition. Research continues to demonstrate the powerful ergogenic effects of this anti-fatigue, ATP
boosting product. Beta Alanine works by scavenging Hydrogen ions (H+). H+ the cellular pollution created by muscle contractions, build up and cause that familiar burn in the muscles, and result in momentary muscular failure. Beta Alanine staves off the burn and delays the onset of muscle fatigue, allowing for ongoing muscle contractions.
The result! Greater pump and measurable increases in muscular performance.

Di Arginine Malate
Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called the ultimate NO stimulating substance by
some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and
greater nutrient delivery. Malic acid, the malate component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.
Hyper Pump delivers two (2) full grams of di arginine malate per 1 shot serving.

Citrulline Malate
A non-essential amino acid that supports ATP production in the mitochondria of the muscle cells, citrulline malate provides additional malic acid to further enhance muscle energy production. Additionally, L-citrulline works synergistically with arginine in the production of nitric oxide.
Glutamine
In addition to the immune-boosting properties of this, the most abundant of the amino acids, glutamine has recently been shown to offer significant cell-volumizing properties.
Long utilized by athletes for recovery and its anti-catabolic effects. Glutamine also supports the pump.

L-Leucine
L-leucine is the most important of the BCAAs. L-leucine has several important functions for bodybuilders including anti-catabolic properties, energy production, and improved
cognitive functioning especially during times of stress.

Yohimbine HCL
Four (4) mgs of this potent alpha 2 antagonist, yohimbine HCL acts as a neuro-stimulant, a vasodilator, and a smooth muscle relaxant. Used for centuries as an
aphrodisiac, yohimbine has been shown to improve peripheral blood flow and increases alertness by supporting ongoing production of epinephrine and nor epinephrine. Together
with its stimulant effects, this vasodilating hypertensive is the perfect synergist for the other powerful ingredients in Hyper Pump.

Slam the Hyper Pump shot just prior to training and remember to drink plenty of water throughout your training session. You've got to try it for yourself. You WILL
train harder and longer, and your muscles will swell with the most severe, almost painful pumps you've ever experienced.

klownh8er

Awards
First dose today, didn't feel the Beta-alanine tingling sensation I usually feel.

Strength was about the same, but I banged out a few more reps w/ less time in between sets so endurance was definately there.
Forearm pump was pretty painful, like when you first start doing barbell curls so pump was definatley there and my friend said how my arm veins are bigger and my forearms look like "spiderman webbing." So vascularity is increased.
Nice clean energy.

klownh8er

Awards
Legs today

Endurance went up significantly. I usually do traditional squats, then either romanian deads or ham curls, calf raises, then leg press to finish everything off. Honestly I felt as strong mentally and physically as I started.

I was sweating a storm today, but I usually do on leg day.
Pump was getting more noticable with the quad veins being a bit more visible.

klownh8er

Awards
Did shoulders+traps

Little down because instead of increasing reps.. I went down 2-3 on the DB Military. Vascularity seemed to increase a little, DB lateral strength has shot up, though. I usually do seated laterals w/ 35, today I hit up the 45's which i think is pretty sweet. I contribute this to hyperpump due to the fact that my shoulders usually burn after laterals, but it was more of a "hell yeah, my shoulders are pumped" feeling today which lead to more agression/intensity towards the weights. Plus seeing all those veins pop out makes it feel even better.

HyperPump has def. been delivering a pump, and noticeable endurance.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did shoulders+traps

Little down because instead of increasing reps.. I went down 2-3 on the DB Military. Vascularity seemed to increase a little, DB lateral strength has shot up, though. I usually do seated laterals w/ 35, today I hit up the 45's which i think is pretty sweet. I contribute this to hyperpump due to the fact that my shoulders usually burn after laterals, but it was more of a "hell yeah, my shoulders are pumped" feeling today which lead to more agression/intensity towards the weights. Plus seeing all those veins pop out makes it feel even better.

HyperPump has def. been delivering a pump, and noticeable endurance.
This is good to hear. I start my log tomorrow as I was selected as a tester too.

klownh8er

Awards
arms

Pump was insane in my bi's and tris. The veins are popping even more now, endurance is up definately which I'm sure will lead to greater strength gains. Forearm work was definately fun to watch b/c of the crazy vascularity. 9/10 for todays workout.

klownh8er

Awards
Alrighty, did cardio, forearms, abs

Yes, insane pump again. Of course endurance is way up there today, especially w/ lower abs... it just seemed like I could keep banging out reps. Vascularity was the same as yesterday.

hopefully next week, it'll be even better.

klownh8er

Awards
Chest day

Oooo yeah, talk about strength today. 100% increase in both endurance in between sets, more reps, more weight so strength increased. 10/10 workout.

It was pretty sick seeing my chest veins in the mirror. Incline DB bench went up 10lbs because I jsut didn't feel as burnt out after benching.

klownh8er

Awards
been helping my brother move lately so no computer time.

Back day

Pull ups, bb rows, lat pull down, deads all went up in weight and reps. .. a very painful pump in the left forearm.

Legs.

10/10. Just one intense workout. Still increasing reps in leg press and front squats. Awesome pump.

Shoulders today.
Sick, SICK pump. Shoulders were engorged and so were my biceps/forearms after upright rows. Starting to get some more looks lately :p, which only boost my ego :(. I didn't go up in weight in DB shoulder press, but I did go up in weight w/ upright rows.

I don't know if this is supposed to be one of its main purposes, but my girlfriend and I both believe I have leaned out. More vascular, deeper shoulder cuts, ab lines, all this with eating above maintenence.

Solid product. Maybe I'm just having a placebo effect, placebo or not I'm loving this product.

klownh8er

Awards
arms

Today was a decent pump also. Vascular and endurance. But it was short lived for some reason because after about 30 mins, the pump went away even w/ weights. Dunno, I did work out right after lunch though.

7/10 today. Strength is the same, just less rest in between sets.

klownh8er

Awards
Chest day today

Only flat bench suspersetted w/ db's and some kickbacks.
Dude, that was one gross pump in my pecs. Veins everywhere. Endurance was noticable w/ supersets.

Oh, sweating storms again. Dripped sweat on my hand/bench while doing kickbacks. 9/10 :D Just cuz this product is doing what its supposed to

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome LOG!!!! I love seeing progress like this...it motivates me even...and it's our product...lol.

klownh8er

Awards
Alright last workout today, and I hit the back.

Did bb rows, the thing you do in the corner that hits your middle back pretty hard w/ a bb, pull ups, and deads.
10/10 due to the fact this was my last workout and best while taking this stuff.

Sweated like crazy, kinda gross. Repping the whats in your gym bag shirt. Huge pump. Increased dead strength considering its at the end of the workout.

This is a solid product, great endurance on it. I leaned out a little on it, not a lot but noticeable enough for the gf :). With increased endurance I easily increased my workload and got my strength up. The thing I love the most about this product is that it is so convienent. I love other products like RPM, fast twitch, shock therapy, etc. but you have to take it 30-mins to 1 hour before working out. This you just bring with you, shoot it down, drink plenty of water, and workout. Solid product, does what it says, and very convienent for those like myself w/ a busy schedule.

Although I always recommend RPM as a good pre w/o supp, this is something I would definately refer to a friend.

thanks for the opportunity for me to log it LD, hopefully you'll get more boxes of this stuff so other ppl can try it out.