Controlled Labs Black Hole Review

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I bought my brother some CL Black Hole to help him gain weight before an upcoming stem cell transplant, the following are his impressions of the product, not my own.

His stats - 5' 3", 123 LBS, 20 years old, no weight lifting history, no other supplements, Hodgkins disease for 14 years

He took the supp exactly according the the labels directions.

Black hole worked for him for the first 4 days. His words are "my stomach was full but I still felt hungry", he attributed it directly to Black Hole. But after the first 5 days of use the product had no effect on his hunger/ apetite at all. This lack of effectiveness continued throughout the remainder of the bottle.

He felt no reduction of pain at all throughout the use of the product.

He smoked the real thing about once every ten days before using the product. When asked about comparing the two he said there was no comparison, and the real thing was drastically more effective at every one of the claims listed on the bottle.

Overall I do not reccomend this product and will not be buying it again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really on topic but sorry about your brother having to live through the pain of hodgekins. Also sorry the Black Hole didn't work. I have no personal experience with appetite stims because, well, i'm fat.

Crowler has a app stim as well as the new sponsor Thermolife. Check those out bro and see what happens. If money is a problem let me know and i'll see what I can do.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Jay.
Dont worry about getting me a deal, I was just trying to be a contributing member.
Little bros going to be in the hospital for another month and a half, and they dont take too kindly to me bringing in foreign supps (Ive tried before).
But when he gets out and is ready to pack some pounds on, Ill give crowlers blend a shot.

tattoopierced1

i'm not impressed with Black Hole either. I like Crowler's appetite stim much better. I didnt notice anything from Black Hole and even stacked it with Grub On. Stick with what works, Grub On does just that, it works.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I bought my brother some CL Black Hole to help him gain weight before an upcoming stem cell transplant, the following are his impressions of the product, not my own.

His stats - 5' 3", 123 LBS, 20 years old, no weight lifting history, no other supplements, Hodgkins disease for 14 years

He took the supp exactly according the the labels directions.

Black hole worked for him for the first 4 days. His words are "my stomach was full but I still felt hungry", he attributed it directly to Black Hole. But after the first 5 days of use the product had no effect on his hunger/ apetite at all. This lack of effectiveness continued throughout the remainder of the bottle.

He felt no reduction of pain at all throughout the use of the product.

He smoked the real thing about once every ten days before using the product. When asked about comparing the two he said there was no comparison, and the real thing was drastically more effective at every one of the claims listed on the bottle.

Overall I do not reccomend this product and will not be buying it again.
Sorry to hear about your brother and that Black Hole did not keep up his appetite. However can you email me some more detail about how it was taken and results and what not so we can have it for our customer feedback.

Thanks

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
i'm not impressed with Black Hole either. I like Crowler's appetite stim much better. I didnt notice anything from Black Hole and even stacked it with Grub On. Stick with what works, Grub On does just that, it works.
Can you give more more details about how you were taking Black Hole and and the results.

tattoopierced1

I was taking as directed. No appetite stim whatsoever.

tattoopierced1

I tried an hour before, 45 minutes before, 30 minutes before, but no less than 30.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback and sorry it did not work for you.

tattoopierced1

no big deal man, what doesnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for someone else... ya win some, ya lose some.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your brother and that Black Hole did not keep up his appetite. However can you email me some more detail about how it was taken and results and what not so we can have it for our customer feedback.

Thanks

He took it exactly as directed.
Between 30 - 45 minutes before.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
He took it exactly as directed.
Between 30 - 45 minutes before.

I am sorry to hear that and although it is not to treat a medical condition I wish it would have helped. Did you finish the whole bottle or did you end up stopping the usage?

I hope all is well with your brother and that his medical treatments will help him to overcome the disease. Give him my best regards.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Jay and ddawg, thanks for the concern.

To be honest, hes been having a very difficult time. He held a steady fever of 104 for a week, turns our his catheter was infected, he had surgery to remove it and get a new one, that one got infected too. So we are dealing with that.

The anti rejection medicine has given him the side effect of water on his lungs. So he has been upgraded to ICU and put on a respirator.

Could be going better, but it could be going worse too. Its in Gods hands.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Jay and ddawg, thanks for the concern.

To be honest, hes been having a very difficult time. He held a steady fever of 104 for a week, turns our his catheter was infected, he had surgery to remove it and get a new one, that one got infected too. So we are dealing with that.

The anti rejection medicine has given him the side effect of water on his lungs. So he has been upgraded to ICU and put on a respirator.

Could be going better, but it could be going worse too. Its in Gods hands.
Sorry to hear man, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
I too have taken Black Hole.... NO RESULT.... I had no result throughout the whole bottle... i would NEVER buy the product again!

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Been searching for a way to ingest more cals. Seems Black Hole is not the anwser. Going to look up Grub On and see what's it's about? Old thread, to the OP, how's you lil' bro? I pray that he is doing much better!

alex4500

Awards
My turn, Thanks OP you and your brother save me a few bucks. I have Cronh's
so I know what it's like to have weight gain trouble. Hope your brother is doing well..