Thorsdads comeback from back surgery with hexadrone and androhard

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone as the tittle says I'm making a comeback from lower back surgery I had on September 18th of 2018 ive been cleared and lifting since december but now I'm about to get serious again ive gained some weight since the surgery height 6"4 weight 290 Day of surgery was 312 pounds on January 1st I am currently at 305 trying to cut down to 280 ish my goal for this stack is to get leaner and stronger last year I hit a pr on flat bench at 405 hoping to blow past that .

Supplements for this cycle
Hexadrone from Pre 90 caps at 100 mgs each I am going to start at 200 mgs split in morning evening dose for the 1st 2 weeks then bump up to 300 mgs for the remainder of the bottle it should be a 5 week cycle

Androhard by musclegelz 12 pumps pwo

4000iu vitamin d3 3 gs of fish oil and a multi vitamin

Pct is nolva and blr rebirth

Diet I work in construction so i burn alot of calories that being said my cals will be 3200 with 300 gs of protien 180 gs of carbs and 100gs of fat

Training is a modified layne Norton ph3 program ive been doing for a few weeks with my off days being arms and cardio days .

My week started Saturday so today is cardio/arms for me all are welcome to follow along and chime in thanks and God bless

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First in

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Duplicate thread