Vasoblitz a pump experience

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank the people over at Build Fast Formula for hooking me up with a tub of there vasoblitz pump pre in rainbow candy.
D3A4A5AC-7925-4E6E-8ADE-DF754A51DCE4.jpeg

Very simple but solid profile - I will he stacking with a caffeine tab pre because I need caffeine to survive due to my hypothyroidism

44448552_529280747544779_8997972679904767579_n.jpg

Bring the pump!!!!!

24E6AC66-B912-4B70-A498-6226144C74C2.jpeg

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck. It’s some solid stuff work hard and that pump and performance will be sure to follow.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is push day - I usually do PPL or upper/lower/PPL or a modified 5/3/1
Whatever I feel like doing for the month.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to thank the people over at Build Fast Formula for hooking me up with a tub of there vasoblitz pump pre in rainbow candy.
View attachment 178939

Very simple but solid profile - I will he stacking with a caffeine tab pre because I need caffeine to survive due to my hypothyroidism

View attachment 178940

Bring the pump!!!!!

View attachment 178941
That's whats up. I went for the GAT Nitraflex pump, but might give this a go next. Love my RXS Radiate+ preworkout (no creatine) and if Vasoblitz is more affordable / quality pump powder, might have to switch to combine along with Radiate+. Following

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor - was very light but I use a lot of water. Today’s dose will be half the water of yesterday
Yesterday’s workout was push - 5-6 sets of chest, shoulders and tris. Did not have much time in the gym only about 40 mins so had to keep break short. Did not feel any extra pump than I usually do.

I worked out around noon and breakfast has 50g or carbs in it that morning

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's whats up. I went for the GAT Nitraflex pump, but might give this a go next. Love my RXS Radiate+ preworkout (no creatine) and if Vasoblitz is more affordable / quality pump powder, might have to switch to combine along with Radiate+. Following
Under $30 for 30 servings (60 scoops)
Well worth it man
Coupon Bob15 when you order from BuildFastFormula.com
Price per serving for the flavoring and formula .....WELL Worth it

IN on this Blood!!!!!
Do 4-6oz of water its not a very heavily flavored product, but when you get the powder/water right its $

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Under $30 for 30 servings (60 scoops)
Well worth it man
Coupon Bob15 when you order from BuildFastFormula.com
Price per serving for the flavoring and formula .....WELL Worth it

IN on this Blood!!!!!
Do 4-6oz of water its not a very heavily flavored product, but when you get the powder/water right its $
Just realized serving size is 2 scoops lol no wonder the flavor was light and the pumps where just ok lol

Today is a off day so just dosed it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And doing forget to shake the container before each dosing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and bis today

Lat pull down - 5 sets low and slow
Cross cable back fly - 5 sets
Face pulls - 4 sets
Dumbbell shrugs - 3 sets
Cable curls - 5 sets
Straight bar curls - 4 sets
Dumbbell curls - 5 sets

Had a decent workout and dosed 2 scoops pre. I had zero carbs leading up to workout and felt sluggish and had a ok pump. Must say drinking Vasoblitz is so tasty

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
we're following along and thank you for getting log off the ground!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I spent all day doing cpr retraining so only had a few mins in the gym. Ran lots of flights of stairs and did leg extensions and farmers walks.

Still dosing 2 scoops daily and really loving the flavor - it’s so refreshing

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 2 scoops again today

Going back to my 5/3/1 style programming since my shoulders are lagging and I feel like it really grows them.

Today was bench day
Did warmup then 5 reps/3 reps/1 rep/ 5 reps x 4sets /3 reps x4 sets / 5 reps for 2 sets

Tri pull down
6 sets
Skull crushers
5 sets

Tri pump today was painful. Could not stop staring at them in the mirror when I was doing the pull downs lol

DaSlaya

Awards
I have been doing the anchor portion of 5/3/1 Pervertor program, which has a widowmaker (set of 20) for main lifts last week. That was a nice pump and the accessory work is 50-100 reps, so I totally agree with you on Triceps, I loved the mirror after that!! I did biceps yesterday and found myself being my own personal fanboy!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing the anchor portion of 5/3/1 Pervertor program, which has a widowmaker (set of 20) for main lifts last week. That was a nice pump and the accessory work is 50-100 reps, so I totally agree with you on Triceps, I loved the mirror after that!! I did biceps yesterday and found myself being my own personal fanboy!!
I always felt 5/3/1 and Arnold’s blueprint gave me the best results. Everyone’s body is different so I always say find a program that works for you.
I do ppl a lot because it’s brainless lol but it’s time to get serious again with training instead of going through the motions every week

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joined a new gym (New York sports club) and been having some killer workouts. Dosing 2 scoops of Vasoblitz pre with a fat burner for caffeine.

Shoulders - side raises where really hurting the pimpmthat Vasoblitz delivers is really solid and areas where I usually don’t a pump are getting one

Back and bis - bicep pump was massive and still feeling the effects today. I never ave bicep doms but after that pump yesterday I feel it today lol

Legs - squats today felt like I was Ronnie Coleman - my pump was huge and even my wife said light weight baby while spotting me

DaSlaya

Awards
I always felt 5/3/1 and Arnold’s blueprint gave me the best results. Everyone’s body is different so I always say find a program that works for you.
I do ppl a lot because it’s brainless lol but it’s time to get serious again with training instead of going through the motions every week
Yeah I hear you on all that. I tend to jump between a 5/3/1 variation and then GZCL. That helps keep my lifts more well rounded. The 5/3/1 Forever book is great since it has soooo many variations you can do these plans forever. I have not tried Arnolds Blueprint, but maybe I will check that out! I always like to look for the "next" program, since I will lose my mind if I do the same workouts over and over...

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Joined a new gym (New York sports club) and been having some killer workouts. Dosing 2 scoops of Vasoblitz pre with a fat burner for caffeine.

Shoulders - side raises where really hurting the pimpmthat Vasoblitz delivers is really solid and areas where I usually don’t a pump are getting one

Back and bis - bicep pump was massive and still feeling the effects today. I never ave bicep doms but after that pump yesterday I feel it today lol

Legs - squats today felt like I was Ronnie Coleman - my pump was huge and even my wife said light weight baby while spotting me
positive wife comment is ultimate validation.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the flu so updates have stopped should be getting back i it tomorrow
I almost finished a half a can of noddle soup so I’m getting better lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got back in it today

2 scoops of Vasoblitz felt good on my sour throat lol - one of the easiest and pleasant non stim pre to drink

Did mostly machines today since I still feel week

Incline press - 4 sets 110x10
Pec deck - 4 sets 100x10

Lat pull down hammer - 4 sets 130x10
Low cable row - 4 sets 110x10

Motion seated ohp - 4 sets 90x10
Dumbbell side raises - 4 sets 25x8

Dumbbell curls - 4 sets 32.5x10

Behind the head tric extension dumbbell - 3 sets 55x10

Pump was really solid even though I was depleted. The past 24 hours I consumed almost one whole can of soup and a crossiant - around 500 cals plus 200 cals of Gatorade

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg day

2 scoops pre - usually most pres give me a stomach problem and bother me but not vasoblitz- stuff is smooth as silk

Leg press - 4 sets deep and slow

Leg extensions - 5 sets of 15 - had to punch my legs after each set they where feeling massive

Hamstring curl - 4 sets of 12

Good girl and bad girl - 3 sets of each - never see guys do these but they are great for mobility

Ab coaster - 4 sets with captain chair supersetted

Calf raises 3 sets

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest day
2 scoops vasoblitz prior

Flat bench
Progressive overload 10 sets from 15 down to 3 reps

Cable flys - 4 sets of 10

Pec deck - 3 sets of 10

Tri pulldown - 4 sets of 10

Skull crusher - 3 sets of 10

Mirin my pump after this session. Vasoblitz really kicks in hard and fills up your triceps like no other.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you finding better performance overall as you continue to use?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick review of vasoblitz

Flavor - still enjoy every sip of it , the flavor is very mild but enjoyable. I like a lot of water pre so I add over 20 oz of water and it still holds up.

Pump - the pump is very solid. I usually struggle to gain a pump while working out due to thyroid problems but vasoblitz really works and even on someone like me.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you finding better performance overall as you continue to use?

Yes
I dose 2 scoops a day even if I’m not training and I find my endurance has increased. My rest time between sets is usually 30 seconds tops but lately I have been finding I’m only needing 15-20 seconds in between

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs
Been having lower/ mid back pain (car accident years ago) so I’m taking a break from squats.

Leg press - progressive overload with calf raises at the end
Leg extension - to failure
Leg curls - went light with reps into the 20 - I do tae kwon do so that beats the crap out of my hamstrings as is
Good girl and bad girl - several sets all together
Abs - leg raises and an coaster

Vasoblitz really makes my quads swell up where I have to punch them to loosen them up. It’s a good pump lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished another 3 days of chest tri/back bi’s and shoulders and tomorrow is leg day again.

Still dozing 2 scoops pre with a caffeine pill - pumps have been getting better and better even though my carbs have been lowering.