Milehigh Kratom Red Vein Thai Review Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to give a big shoutout to macedog24 heavyiron Montego1 and everyone at Mile High Kratom for choosing me to log this. A huge thanks for the amount they sent, which was 4 ounces. I wasn't expecting more than an ounce at all.

I typically only use red veins so I jumped at the opportunity to finally try Milehigh. I take anywhere from 6-10g a night. I try to wait as long as possible after my last big meal. I've tried about 5-6 different vendors and have used the same one for nearly a year now. I only use Kratom off and on for a couple weeks at a time then a few weeks of a break.

Last night I didn't get to wait as long so I took closer to 10g I bet. I will take a little and then wait an hour and see how I feel and possibly take a couple more grams.

I did this last night and then ate a small snack afterwards which I find seems to possibly help with the effects.

Last night after about an hour and a half I started getting really relaxed and a good mood lift. I probably take more than needed because I like the edge of feeling light headed and unsteady when walking.. lol I see people call it wobbles and they don't like it, but since I like to take red veins and sink into the couch at night, it doesn't bother me because I don't get up much to feel that, but it does give me a better relaxing effect with the higher dose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just took a little over 7 grams tonight a little farther from a meal than last night. I'll update more later. So far after last nights dose I can tell it is atleast on par with every other vendor I've tried so far, and definitely better than most of them. Besides my first one, but I'll never get that first dose effect again I don't think lol

I have tried a few different products and drugs for relaxation and anxiety relief. Kratom does have some similar qualities to some of these, but it is also very different so it's hard to compare to one single thing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot to mention the pain killing effects, I know this is what a lot of people use it for. I don't actually notice a whole lot in terms of it getting rid of pain, maybe the equivalent to taking Advil. But, the general relaxation and anxiety relief does seem to just keep my mind off of any pain I may have.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to give a big shoutout to macedog24 heavyiron Montego1 and everyone at Mile High Kratom for choosing me to log this. A huge thanks for the amount they sent, which was 4 ounces. I wasn't expecting more than an ounce at all.

I typically only use red veins so I jumped at the opportunity to finally try Milehigh. I take anywhere from 6-10g a night. I try to wait as long as possible after my last big meal. I've tried about 5-6 different vendors and have used the same one for nearly a year now. I only use Kratom off and on for a couple weeks at a time then a few weeks of a break.

Last night I didn't get to wait as long so I took closer to 10g I bet. I will take a little and then wait an hour and see how I feel and possibly take a couple more grams.

I did this last night and then ate a small snack afterwards which I find seems to possibly help with the effects.

Last night after about an hour and a half I started getting really relaxed and a good mood lift. I probably take more than needed because I like the edge of feeling light headed and unsteady when walking.. lol I see people call it wobbles and they don't like it, but since I like to take red veins and sink into the couch at night, it doesn't bother me because I don't get up much to feel that, but it does give me a better relaxing effect with the higher dose.
nice way to start rascal! everyone like what they like for there own reasons. I also find that to be a nice feel and enjoy
settling down into my own space and just enjoying the relaxation and serenity.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried kratom, but am really intrigued. It sounds right up my alley. Gonna check out the mile high coupon and grab some Bali and Maeng.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never tried kratom, but am really intrigued. It sounds right up my alley. Gonna check out the mile high coupon and grab some Bali and Maeng.
It is definitely worth giving a shot. There's so many different ways it can be used, and as long as you find a way past the taste, I don't see any reason someone wouldn't like it. It does make my girlfriend nauseous sometimes though.

But the red veins are amazing for night time relaxation. It often makes me more affectionate when going to bed as well. I am far from a touchy and lovey dovey person, but after taking Kratom and falling asleep, I love to cuddle and hold my girlfriend when I wake up in the middle of the night. It's weird but neither of us is complaining. Lol

I parachute it most of the time. Sometimes I'll do toss and wash, where I get a drink of water, hold it in my mouth, toss back the Kratom and let it sit in the water, then quickly chug another drink of water and the rest down. I almost never even notice the Kratom that way.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't take any tonight, it was my birthday today so I drank.

I will say though, the past two nights I have taken it I've had trouble staying asleep. I will wake up and feel wide awake and lay there a few minutes then fall back asleep, even though before bed I was very relaxed and sleepy on the couch. This has happened before plenty of times with other batches from previous vendors though. I'm not too worried about it though, I'm not suffering from it.

I did try eating a couple hours after dosing last night and it almost seems like it took away most of the effects, instead of enhancing it like it normally does. I'll definitely be trying it both ways a few more times to see if I can figure out the best way to get the most out of it.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Interesting

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took around 10 grams tonight. I hadn't eaten in probably 4 hours before, but was still feeling full. I'm about an hour in and feeling pretty good. I have a nice relaxation going and good mood until something irritates me.

I tend to get a little overboard with anger when something makes me mad, mainly because I don't want it to ruin my pleasant experience, which is counterproductive to that obviously lol but it also goes away quickly and I'm back to happiness.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may or may not take some more here in a little bit. I took 2mg Klonopin as I start classes again tomorrow and I always get very anxious the night before and have trouble sleeping.

It's been about 30 minutes since taking it on an empty stomach and I feel slightly relaxed. I'm still anxious about the classes tomorrow but not freaking out. I'll update if I take any Kratom.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the first time I've actually noticed the effects from Klonopin. I've taken 2mg and 3mg before, drank a bit and just felt tipsy.

I took this on an empty stomach an hour ago and am feeling light headed, relaxed, good mood, muscle relaxation. I could fall asleep if I wanted to. I'm having a hard time concentrating on words and reading and typing.

I'll take 4-6g Kratom in a little bit to experiment.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems the dose I took of Kratom wasn't enough, I started to get energetic and so I took anther couple grams.

So far, this is a very different combination than anything I've ever felt. I'm relaxed, energetic, I want to get things done. I took some more Kratom in hopes of getting more of a sedative effect. This feeling would be awesome during the day, I think.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While that was a very interesting combination, I wish I had taken it during the day. I'm thinking maybe trying Klonopin with a green strain during a peaceful outdoor activity would be amazing.

I know most people will never even think of trying it, but if you have the means and can control yourself with benzos I'd give it a try. It was pretty cool.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What strain(s) are you taking?

I ordered Maeng da and Bali. One for the day and one for after work.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What strain(s) are you taking?

I ordered Maeng da and Bali. One for the day and one for after work.
I'm just using the Red Vein Thai right now. I've never utilized the Maeng Da or white strains before because I couldn't bring myself to wake up and deal with taking it that early in the day. But, I've gotten good at toss and wash now to where it's almost like just take a few big drinks of water and I don't even notice the Kratom.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did accidentally end up swallowing a lot of Kratom with barely any water last night. Normally that amount would make me gag and nearly puke, but the flavor and consistency was the best of any Kratom I've ever had the misfortune of tasting. Lol it barely bothered me, it was just like I fell and got a mouthful of dirt and spit it out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took about 10 grams tonight. I will say the Kratom definitely has me waking up a few times a night. It may have me a bit more tired the next day, but once again it's not a huge deal. Whenever I do wake up though it is the most relaxed and sedated I have felt. It feels so difficult to even lift my arm because I am so relaxed. I'm also in a great mood when I do wake up. It feels like I could just stay awake then and be wide awake, but at the same time I can lay down and fall right back asleep.

Depending on what I am doing is also how the Kratom effects me. If I'm up doing stuff, I'm relaxed and happy but still good energy. But, the second I lay down on the couch and focus on really relaxing and just feeling the Kratom, I can start to slowly nod off while watching tv.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sadly out now.. I will post up a review and my experience with white grapefruit juice on my last dose as well. I'll be going a couple weeks without Kratom and then I'll pick up a few more ounces. It seems Mile high will be my new place to go.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm sadly out now.. I will post up a review and my experience with white grapefruit juice on my last dose as well. I'll be going a couple weeks without Kratom and then I'll pick up a few more ounces. It seems Mile high will be my new place to go.
Did the white grapefruit juice enhance the effects?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack, but I ended up getting some MileHigh Bali and Maeng Da and it was a great experience. I ended up having a little Kratom gtg with 5-6 of my neighbors and we each tried the Maeng Da at 5g. After 30 min, we were all sitting around a table just going 100mph talking over each other and next thing I know one of my neighbors comes over with a pad of paper and pens, and we all started to figure out a new business with sketches all over the place. VERY mentally stimulating and we could not get enough activity in, eventually playing darts and pool to keep occupied. We dosed around 8:30pm and it wore off around 1:30-2am.

The two downsides were a bad headache the next morning, even with drinking water all night, and being incredibly tired. It wasn't a hangover, but just dragging with no energy at all until I had another night of sleep. But, very effective and a great first experience.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to hijack, but I ended up getting some MileHigh Bali and Maeng Da and it was a great experience. I ended up having a little Kratom gtg with 5-6 of my neighbors and we each tried the Maeng Da at 5g. After 30 min, we were all sitting around a table just going 100mph talking over each other and next thing I know one of my neighbors comes over with a pad of paper and pens, and we all started to figure out a new business with sketches all over the place. VERY mentally stimulating and we could not get enough activity in, eventually playing darts and pool to keep occupied. We dosed around 8:30pm and it wore off around 1:30-2am.

The two downsides were a bad headache the next morning, even with drinking water all night, and being incredibly tired. It wasn't a hangover, but just dragging with no energy at all until I had another night of sleep. But, very effective and a great first experience.
I need to start giving the energizing strains a shot in the morning before classes. I'm glad you liked it, let me know how you like the Bali. I love to relax on the couch and watch a movie when taking Kratom.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ate 3g of Bali last night before dinner and loved it. Not taking a full dose seems to be up my alley because I felt the onset of euphoria and I was just making dinner and helping the kids with homework. I felt reminiscent doing so, thinking back on how much I loved the time spent and wanting it to not end. Just swept away daily stress. We had dinner and followed normal nightly routine and a few hours later I felt it dissipate and move into warm sleepiness. I slept really sound and woke up this morning feeling perfect. No dehydration, headache, nothing.

With kratom, I feel I may enjoy it best staying on the low side.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, so here is my long over due final review of the Red Vein Thai I received. The start of the new semester had me busy and so the review moved to the bottom of my to do list.

Overall 8/10

Taste 4/10
I normally wouldn't even make this a category, but Kratom is one of the most awful things I have ever tasted, and this batch actually wasn't as bad as normal.

Dosage 7/10
I had to dose this a bit higher than I normally do. I normally go with 7-10g and was actually using 10g+ each time I dosed to get my desired relaxation. I'm not sure if it is the strain, or just me. I hadn't had any Kratom in a couple months so I had no tolerance, but I do believe my tolerance grows quickly.

Pain Relief 5/10
I didn't really need any pain relief from it, despite having two rough shoulders. I would equate the pain relief I got from the Kratom to about 800mg Ibuprofen.

Relaxtion 8/10
I will never get the same effects as I did the first time I tried Kratom, so I expect to never be able to rate a strain 10/10. But, when I got the right dosage on an empty stomach, it was nearly impossible to get me off of the couch. It's just like I sink into it. But, at the same time I was nice and talkative and still felt like talking and doing things on my phone and once I did start doing something I had good focus as well.

Mood 8/10
I would say the euphoria and good mood was about average with most Kratom I have had. It was nothing over the top compared to others, but it was also not below par either. It was everything I expected it to be.

Sleep 5/10
Everytime I took the Red Vein Thai I would wake up 3-4 times a night. But, when I did wake up it was like the effects were 100 times amplified. I love the feeling of it and so it didn't bother me waking up that many times. I also get very affectionate when sleeping after taking Kratom, and this strain was no different. I hate cuddling and being touched lol but whenever I take Kratom and lay in bed and start to fall asleep, I almost always want to be close to my girlfriend. I am far from an affectionate person until I'm sleeping after taking Kratom.

Really these are the only categories I can think of right now, if anyone has any questions or wants me to elaborate on anything I am happy to. I did try drinking about half of a thing of White Grapefruit Juice starting 2 hours before my dosage of about 12g. It did nothing to potentiate it, and I actually think it made it worse. It was like the dose I took was cut in half. I'm not sure if I drank too much too close before and so my stomach was full of liquid, but I wouldn't think that would be the same as food.

Overall, I am very thankful for macedog24 heavyiron and everyone else at Milehigh Kratom, for giving me the opportunity to finally move from my normal Kratom supplier and give them a shot. I was skeptical because I got horrible cotton mouth and anxiety from Dream n Grow, which I blamed on the Kratom extract used, so I was scared to try the normal powder, but overall I was very pleased. I will purchase from Milehigh from now on until they give me a reason to be dissatisfied, which I don't expect to happen. The quality of the Red Vein Thai was good enough to switch me from my previous supplier of nearly a year, so that should say something of the quality of the Kratom.

I will be giving some white veins and green veins a shot next time so I can branch out from my normal Red Vein only purchases.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ate 3g of Bali last night before dinner and loved it. Not taking a full dose seems to be up my alley because I felt the onset of euphoria and I was just making dinner and helping the kids with homework. I felt reminiscent doing so, thinking back on how much I loved the time spent and wanting it to not end. Just swept away daily stress. We had dinner and followed normal nightly routine and a few hours later I felt it dissipate and move into warm sleepiness. I slept really sound and woke up this morning feeling perfect. No dehydration, headache, nothing.

Yeah I would definitely stay on the low side of doses if you're wanting a good functioning feeling. I don't notice anything from that low of a dose, but my low dose is about what you experienced. I like the higher doses that nearly sedate me, because that entire body relaxation and good mood, coupled with a clear head is one of my favorite feelings.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

That's exactly my experience with Kratom

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff okay for a drug test? I think my wife might like this

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so here is my long over due final review of the Red Vein Thai I received. The start of the new semester had me busy and so the review moved to the bottom of my to do list.

Overall 8/10

Taste 4/10
I normally wouldn't even make this a category, but Kratom is one of the most awful things I have ever tasted, and this batch actually wasn't as bad as normal.

Dosage 7/10
I had to dose this a bit higher than I normally do. I normally go with 7-10g and was actually using 10g+ each time I dosed to get my desired relaxation. I'm not sure if it is the strain, or just me. I hadn't had any Kratom in a couple months so I had no tolerance, but I do believe my tolerance grows quickly.

Pain Relief 5/10
I didn't really need any pain relief from it, despite having two rough shoulders. I would equate the pain relief I got from the Kratom to about 800mg Ibuprofen.

Relaxtion 8/10
I will never get the same effects as I did the first time I tried Kratom, so I expect to never be able to rate a strain 10/10. But, when I got the right dosage on an empty stomach, it was nearly impossible to get me off of the couch. It's just like I sink into it. But, at the same time I was nice and talkative and still felt like talking and doing things on my phone and once I did start doing something I had good focus as well.

Mood 8/10
I would say the euphoria and good mood was about average with most Kratom I have had. It was nothing over the top compared to others, but it was also not below par either. It was everything I expected it to be.

Sleep 5/10
Everytime I took the Red Vein Thai I would wake up 3-4 times a night. But, when I did wake up it was like the effects were 100 times amplified. I love the feeling of it and so it didn't bother me waking up that many times. I also get very affectionate when sleeping after taking Kratom, and this strain was no different. I hate cuddling and being touched lol but whenever I take Kratom and lay in bed and start to fall asleep, I almost always want to be close to my girlfriend. I am far from an affectionate person until I'm sleeping after taking Kratom.

Really these are the only categories I can think of right now, if anyone has any questions or wants me to elaborate on anything I am happy to. I did try drinking about half of a thing of White Grapefruit Juice starting 2 hours before my dosage of about 12g. It did nothing to potentiate it, and I actually think it made it worse. It was like the dose I took was cut in half. I'm not sure if I drank too much too close before and so my stomach was full of liquid, but I wouldn't think that would be the same as food.

Overall, I am very thankful for macedog24 heavyiron and everyone else at Milehigh Kratom, for giving me the opportunity to finally move from my normal Kratom supplier and give them a shot. I was skeptical because I got horrible cotton mouth and anxiety from Dream n Grow, which I blamed on the Kratom extract used, so I was scared to try the normal powder, but overall I was very pleased. I will purchase from Milehigh from now on until they give me a reason to be dissatisfied, which I don't expect to happen. The quality of the Red Vein Thai was good enough to switch me from my previous supplier of nearly a year, so that should say something of the quality of the Kratom.

I will be giving some white veins and green veins a shot next time so I can branch out from my normal Red Vein only purchases.
Thank you for your excellent log and very detailed review. we really appreciate the time and effort you put into doing this log!