Evomuse Epitome

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, this will be my first log so if I miss any details along the way please let me know. I got my two bottles in the mail yesterday so I am starting a two month "cycle"/log.
My stats as of day 1:
5'7" 240lbs 35% body fat using bioimpedence method on scale.
Directions say one mid morning and one mid afternoon, so I'm assuming after breakfast and lunch respectively.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I usually take my first Epitome with my first thing of AM aminos...then 2nd dose around 2-4pm depending on the day....

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I usually take my first Epitome with my first thing of AM aminos...then 2nd dose around 2-4pm depending on the day....
Thanks, wasn't sure if it was to be used post meal or what.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following!

Biggest thing with dosing is to make sure to avoid 3-4 hours around your workout.

When I workout first thing in the morning, my schedule looks like this:

5 AM - Lift
11:30 AM - Epitome 1
4:30 PM - Epitome 2

When I workout in the afternoon, I do:

8 AM - Epitome 1
12:30 PM - Epitome 2
4:30 PM - Lift

Dosing around food doesn't matter, but I always do empty stomach (though if I forgot or had a snack, etc., it wouldn't matter to me).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. Happy to help and excited to see how you like it.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
So as of day three, no change in weight. But I haven't been able to work out due to my brother getting married. Also didn't really care what I ate or drank during the festivities. So, that in of itself is nice that I didn't come out of the weekend any worse than I went in weight wise. Now I'm dog sitting and don't know if I'll have any gym time or not so I may be stuck just doing stuff here

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the weekend didn't set you back.

IMO, Epitome isn't like a standard fat burner in how you notice the weight loss and I certainly never felt it. After time, some notice a slight increase in body heat, but what I really noticed was an increase in vascularity as well as the appetite suppression.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the weekend didn't set you back.

IMO, Epitome isn't like a standard fat burner in how you notice the weight loss and I certainly never felt it. After time, some notice a slight increase in body heat, but what I really noticed was an increase in vascularity as well as the appetite suppression.
I'm noticing an increased amount of fat loss at the abdomen and more vascularity...

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I'm looking like a couple days in, basically day one starting epitome

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning, down to 238, starting to head into the right direction

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning, down to 238, starting to head into the right direction
Good deal!

All about progress in the right direction, regardless of pace.

FireDragonUK

Awards
Just started using evomuse Ammo and epitome myself. Has anyone noticed any sleeping problems with either of these products?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Just started using evomuse Ammo and epitome myself. Has anyone noticed any sleeping problems with either of these products?
I have crappy sleep in general so I can't really compare other than I took an epitome before bed one night and it made no difference in sleep quality

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Still holding at 238, only drinking water and protein shakes today until dinner. Hoping to keep my calories low by doing this

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Still holding at 238, but could be some muscle gain due to recently restarting lifting again

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning, and I'm at 239, going to up my dosage to 2 am and 1 afternoon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, I've never gone over two caps/day. Not saying it will have a negative impact, but also don't know that cost-effectively it will be worth it. Just my personal opinion, though.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm going to try this for this week and see if it makes a change. I have 2 bottles, so I figure I have room to experiment.