PES Cutting Log (For Science) - Norco + Shift + Erase Pro+ / DAA ... Let's Get it!!!

UncleRemus

Awards
What's good ya'll. Funny to see some some old timers around from like 10 years ago, props. Been a looooong time since I've been on the forums. Like really long, like 3 kids and 50 pounds ago, woops! I trained pretty seriously and hard back in my late teens/early 20's. However, with a career and family, your boy let himself go. Shame shame. The time has come, and here is what I have been doing....

I decided to make a lifestyle change back around August, eating clean and going to the gym Mon - Fri. Have bee lifting heavy, and working some cardio. I'm tracking and measuring everything I eat, shooting for about 50-60 F / 125 C / 200 P a day, ends up being around 1800-1900 calories. I am 5'10, and right now about 224 pounds. Not going to guess BF%, but it is too high. I started back in August/September around 255, and I want to lose another 35-40 before upping calories slightly and trying to gain some of that lean.

Here is what I will be taking over the next 30 days...I have a vacation coming up on May 8th (Going to St. Maarten for a week) and want to lean down as much as possible!

5:15am - immediately upon waking
2 Norco
1 Shift
2 Erase Pro+
3g DAA

Small shake on the way to the gym (whey, blueberries, oatmeal, coconut water)

7:00am - 8:15am - Workout

8:45am - PWO Shake (whey and skim milk)

11:30 - Lunch
Chicken, kidney beans, broccoli, whole wheat pasta

2:30pm
1 Norco
1 Shift

6:30 - Dinner
Lean meat, veggie, small portion of carbs

Routine
For the past 5 months I've been doing a bro split. Mon through Fri: Chest / Back / Legs / Shoulders / Arms. I've enjoy this split since I've lost about 30 pounds, and have been increasing in strength quite a bit. However, strength gains have been starting to flatten out. I had been working in some cardio after lifting, MISS or sometimes HIIT, it's been a while with no cardio, but that changes tomorrow. I usually only have about an hour to workout, and I can easily spend an hour lifting. Since I've been going heavy (4-8 reps), my rest time between sets is usually at least 2 minutes, so I haven't had a lot of extra time once I'm done lifting. I'm trying to preserve as much muscle as possible, but I'm realizing I just need this fat off of me! Gym is near my work, about an hour away, so I will not be able to lift on the weekends, although I do try to stay active.

I'm debating on switching things up to increase the intensity/frequency of my workouts. I would appreciate any feedback:

Week 1: Push/Pull/Legs/Cardio/Push
Week 2: Pull/Push/Legs/Cardio/Pull
Repeat

If I went this route, I would up the rep range and intensity from what I had been doing, aim for more reps, and shorten the time in between sets. I figured I could also get through the lifting portion a bit quicker, and have more time for cardio at the end of the workout.

I'll try to update at least once or twice a week, we'll see how it goes. Any suggestions or questions would be appreciated, cheers!