Help stacking PES/DS/Triforce supplements for cutting

gianlol

Awards
Hello, I'll explain my situation, found some good offers and i got the following products:

- Nolvadren XT
- PES Alphamine
- PES Alpha T2
- IForce Intimidate
- Slinsane Genomyx
- Endosurge
- DS LeanXtreme

other supplements at my disposal : Protein / BCAA - Vitamin D3 , E, C - Omega3 , ALC , GreenTea, CLA,

My current status :
- 1.73 x 80kg / 28 years
- Good / average definition ( about 12-13 % BF)
- Caloric intake slightly lower than in the mass cycle (not in low-calorie anyway )

Objective:
- After a strength / mass cycle , I would cut myself without losing what I gained and increase the quality of my muscles.

Questions and doubts :
- Can you help me to categorize each of the products I mentioned ? For example I know the nolvadren is a cortisol control, intimidate is a testbooster, LeanXtreme a fatburner etc, but essentially I do not understand very well all the ingredients on the labels, so Is very hard to find a combination of those that makes sense. Obviously I know that they must not be taken all together , that's why I want to be able to understand what they would do now for me.
- Diet : i need to low calories, or should I stay on a IIFYM maintenance and "hope" in integration help?

I hope someone can help me ,

greeting

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, I'll explain my situation, found some good offers and i got the following products: - Nolvadren XT - PES Alphamine - PES Alpha T2 - IForce Intimidate - Slinsane Genomyx - Endosurge - DS LeanXtreme other supplements at my disposal : Protein / BCAA - Vitamin D3 , E, C - Omega3 , ALC , GreenTea, CLA, My current status : - 1.73 x 80kg / 28 years - Good / average definition ( about 12-13 % BF) - Caloric intake slightly lower than in the mass cycle (not in low-calorie anyway ) Objective: - After a strength / mass cycle , I would cut myself without losing what I gained and increase the quality of my muscles. Questions and doubts : - Can you help me to categorize each of the products I mentioned ? For example I know the nolvadren is a cortisol control, intimidate is a testbooster, LeanXtreme a fatburner etc, but essentially I do not understand very well all the ingredients on the labels, so Is very hard to find a combination of those that makes sense. Obviously I know that they must not be taken all together , that's why I want to be able to understand what they would do now for me. - Diet : i need to low calories, or should I stay on a IIFYM maintenance and "hope" in integration help? I hope someone can help me , greeting
Lean xtreme and nolvadren xt both are cortisol control products.

For your goals, you could do something like:

Nolvadren XT or Lean Xtreme
Alphamine
Slinsane
Endosurge

And if you want you could throw AT2 in there or hold off and run it with either Nolvadren or Lean Xtreme (whichever one you don't run first).

Overall, it kind of seems you need to figure you're diet out more. Do you know your TDEE and the amount of maintence calories you are needing?

gianlol

Awards
thank you for reply, very helpful. I see u not put intimidate, but I know is a very good products, is there a way to put it in the stack?

anyway, this is my TDEEs:

2583 kcal (maintence)
2842 kcal (bulking)
2196 kcal (fat loss)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for reply, very helpful. I see u not put intimidate, but I know is a very good products, is there a way to put it in the stack? anyway, this is my TDEEs: 2583 kcal (maintence) 2842 kcal (bulking) 2196 kcal (fat loss)
Ya, you could throw it in with the stack I mentioned or substitute Endosurge out and put Intimitade in there and hold off on Endosurge for your next stack with what you have left.

gianlol

Awards
Ya, you could throw it in with the stack I mentioned or substitute Endosurge out and put Intimitade in there and hold off on Endosurge for your next stack with what you have left.
ok I will try like you suggested!

Now my doubt is on diet..

remain on maintence TDAA or go lower??

You think is possible to build up more muscle with that stack?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I will try like you suggested! Now my doubt is on diet.. remain on maintence TDAA or go lower?? You think is possible to build up more muscle with that stack?
Well if trying to cut up but retain muscle mass, I would lower calories slowly. Don't jump to a huge calorie deficit right away. This is how people loose the quality muscle they had just put on during a bulk.

If trying to gain more muscle, but stay lean, increase calories slowly.

With the stack you have, you should be able to throw on some more muscle. May not be a whole lot, but it will definitely help.

gianlol

Awards
Ok thank you, now I need to cycle the supplements..can you help me?

6 or 8 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds like you have it sorted out at this point, I agree to lower the calories very slightly and shoot for a fatloss of 1 lb a week. just shy of maint.

gianlol

Awards
Hi xR1pp3Rx, thanks for interesting, I have not begun yet, I think i will do next week.

Last doubts are about dosing and timing to take suppl:

- I have to start all together or cyclize them?
- I can follow the labels direction for the quantity and timing in the day?

thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well don't use the LX and nolvadren together..
aside from that follow the labels. I don't think you need to time out this stuff however I wouldn't use the intimidate for more than 6 weeks personally.

gianlol

Awards
many thanks, i will start tomorrow!

I forgot to tell, the indimitade I have, is SRT version, so has AI functions too.

then, I can equally stack with nolvadren xt or LX?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep. but take a break between those other two.. do 30 days of one then wait 30 more days before running the other.

gianlol

Awards
update:
I gained more muscle and quality with this cycle, even without reducing cal & carbs, I not gained bodyfat.

My current situation
I'm at 3 weeks of the following cycle:

- Alphamine: 1 scoop before breakfast, 2 scoop prewo) (still running)
- Alpha T2: 2cps/d, bottle FINISHED after 2 weeks (I had a half bottle with my friend)
- Slinsane: (1-2 cps before meals with carbs) (still running)
- Nolvadren: 2cps with breakfast - FINISHED after 2 weeks (same thing, half bottle with my friend)
- LXtrem (version without 7oh): started after nolvadren, (still running)
- Intimidate: 1cp Before bed - (still running)
- DEXAPRINE: Started on 3rd week as preworkout

Now I have these suppl:

- PES ERASE
- PES ANABETA & Anabeta ELITE
- PES NORCODRENE
- TROPINOL XP

How can I take them? What's supplements from the lists needs break beetween them or to be taken separately?
What's supplement can I take over 6 weeks without breaks?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
update:
I gained more muscle and quality with this cycle, even without reducing cal & carbs, I not gained bodyfat.

My current situation
I'm at 3 weeks of the following cycle:

- Alphamine: 1 scoop before breakfast, 2 scoop prewo) (still running)
- Alpha T2: 2cps/d, bottle FINISHED after 2 weeks (I had a half bottle with my friend)
- Slinsane: (1-2 cps before meals with carbs) (still running)
- Nolvadren: 2cps with breakfast - FINISHED after 2 weeks (same thing, half bottle with my friend)
- LXtrem (version without 7oh): started after nolvadren, (still running)
- Intimidate: 1cp Before bed - (still running)
- DEXAPRINE: Started on 3rd week as preworkout

Now I have these suppl:

- PES ERASE
- PES ANABETA & Anabeta ELITE
- PES NORCODRENE
- TROPINOL XP

How can I take them? What's supplements from the lists needs break beetween them or to be taken separately?
What's supplement can I take over 6 weeks without breaks?
run these in reverse... after your current cycle ends you can run the tropinol and ABE followed with the erase and Norco.
rock on my brotha!