datsthat Log: NEW HYPERMAX XT Preworkout

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Adizzle1 and Performax Labs for opportunity to log the NEW HYPERMAX XT Preworkout.

I love watermelon...what do you know...its watermelon:yes(1):

I am a recovering stim junkie that never seems to recover. I have tried many preworkouts that claim only need 1 scoop, but I need 2 in order to "feel" it the way it should be felt. I will try 1 scoop first and then take it from there. I am hoping I get a feel good sensation from Eria Jarensis Extract

Finally a preworkout without creatine

Background: I'll be turning 41 yrs strong in couple days. I lift 6-7 days and cardio at least 4 days (2 mile run or hiking). My workout routine is usually Push Pull Legs & Accessories. I am eating as if I am bulking.

The "strongest" preworkout that I've tried and still use occasionally is P.W.O. by Gym Ratt Labs which I think only sells off ebay. I doubt anybody has ever heard of them. I found out about them when searching for a DMAA preworkout. I will compare 2 scoops of HyperMax XT to 2 sccops of P.W.O.
P.W.O. ingredient per 2 scoops:
Creatine Mono - 4g
L-Citrulline - 2500mg
Beta-Alanine - 2000 mg
Phenethylamine HCL - 600 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous - 400mg
DMAA - 75 mg
N-Methyl-Tyramine - 40mg
Hordenine HCL - 70mg

Supplement list during this log:
NEW HYPERMAX XT
Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin (I am 2 weeks in and also logging http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/273101-datsthat-1st-log.html)
Antaeus Labs Achilles
Staples: Althletix Ergonine + Costco Fish Oil + Costco Multivitamin + Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate from Costco

HyperMax XT

I just mixed my 1st scoop. Today is accessories days. I'll update shortly after my workout

Don't be shy...ask questions and I invite feedback. YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FEELINGS

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, will be following along. By the looks of that pre workout your used too(400mg Caffeine + DMAA + NMT + Hordenine lol) you will likely be a 2 scooper kinda guy!

Looking forward to your thoughts!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stuff looks goooood! Definitely in for this!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, will be following along. By the looks of that pre workout your used too(400mg Caffeine + DMAA + NMT + Hordenine lol) you will likely be a 2 scooper kinda guy!

Looking forward to your thoughts!
I only use it every so often and usually when I do use it, I only use 1 to 1.5 scoops. I've only done 2 scoops once and I felt more negative than positive from it.

Thank you. Let me know when you start your log

Sub'd. Killer first post!
Thank you

That stuff looks goooood! Definitely in for this!
Thank you fellow asian sista. I love your avator pic.

I just got back from lifting and will update once my fingers are my agile....as they are too pumped getting HyperMax XT'ed

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
FedEx says mine should be delivered today. I'm actually at the gym right now so tomorrow will be my first dose of HyperMax XT. I'm wondering how I'll do on it. I'm used to Kaged Muscle PreKaged or Nutrex Outlift right now. Those are both heavily clinically dosed.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Oct 2

Day 1 Oct 2

Took my 1st scoop earlier today, roughly 30 mins before lifting.

My initail reaction after consuming roughly 6 hours ago:

Tasted fantastic considering its a preworkout.
Mixed excellent. Maybe .01% that didn't mix all the way.
The stim effect reminded me of Focused Nutrition Hercules which to me, is similar to low dose of EC stack.
Felt good, positive and talkative, but this could be due to how excited I am to try it and I love getting packages in the mail or maybe its because of Eria Jarensis Extract.
During workout, I had good pump, vascularity, endurance but its hard tell if HyperMax XT aided or not too because I am 15 days into Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin and have already been feeling it.
HOWEVER,I noticed focus that stayed with me for about 4 hours. Whats strange is that I didn't noticed how focused I was until now. I had great workout but nothing exciting to note. Then I went to work and I felt sharp and able to complete task after task. Almost 6 hrs pasted since I consumed Hypermax XT, but it only feels like an hour or so. I've accomplished so much at work during this time

I plan on trying 1.5 scoops tomorrow. I will most likely log sat and sun on Monday. I try not to get too close to a computer on weekends. I use phone app on weekends, but don't enjoy typing on phone especially if fingers are pumped.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome first experience however the fact your testing Epi right now had be a bit concnered. With 3g of Citrulline Malate endurance should be increased, of those 3g, 2g is pure Citrulline so you got 2g Citrulline, 1g Glycerol and 500mg Agmatine which should produce awesome pumps but again being on EPI its going to be hard for you to determine what is causing what.

I am very happy to hear the energy and focus worked so well for you on the first go around!!

6 hour passe and it felt like 1 hour, thats some extreme focus!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 Oct 2

Took my 1st scoop earlier today, roughly 30 mins before lifting.

My initail reaction after consuming roughly 6 hours ago:

Tasted fantastic considering its a preworkout.
Mixed excellent. Maybe .01% that didn't mix all the way.
The stim effect reminded me of Focused Nutrition Hercules which to me, is similar to low dose of EC stack.
Felt good, positive and talkative, but this could be due to how excited I am to try it and I love getting packages in the mail or maybe its because of Eria Jarensis Extract.
During workout, I had good pump, vascularity, endurance but its hard tell if HyperMax XT aided or not too because I am 15 days into Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin and have already been feeling it.
HOWEVER,I noticed focus that stayed with me for about 4 hours. Whats strange is that I didn't noticed how focused I was until now. I had great workout but nothing exciting to note. Then I went to work and I felt sharp and able to complete task after task. Almost 6 hrs pasted since I consumed Hypermax XT, but it only feels like an hour or so. I've accomplished so much at work during this time

I plan on trying 1.5 scoops tomorrow. I will most likely log sat and sun on Monday. I try not to get too close to a computer on weekends. I use phone app on weekends, but don't enjoy typing on phone especially if fingers are pumped.
Sounds like 1.5 would be good if you have a full 8 hour day of work after training!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 & 3 / Oct 3rd & 4th

Day 2 & 3 / Oct 3rd & 4th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin - took 2 caps on empty stomach roughly 30 mins before lifting on Oct 3rd ONLY
2. Staples: Throughout day on both days
3. Antaeus Labs Achilles (Achilles) : 2 caps w/ breakfast + 2 caps w/ dinner on both days
4. New HyperMax XT: (1.5 scoops on Oct 3rd & 2 scoops on Oct 4th) 30 mins before lifting on both days

Workout: Push on Oct 3rd & Legs on Oct 4th

Comments: I can definitely feel the focus and energy from 1.5 scoops, but 2 scoops seems to be magic number for me. I don't want to try anymore than 2 scoops even though I am sure I can handle it. I didn't take (-)-Epicatechin on Oct 4th workout to see if I noticed anything difference, which I didn't, which is a good thing. I have little less than 2 weeks left of Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin 4 week run. I am very interested in seeing how I feel performance wise once I am done with (-)-Epicatechin and only fueled with New HyperMax XT.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yea i personally enjoy 2 scoops as well and with that your getting the full dose of ergogens: 6g Citrulline Malate, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 2g Glycerol, 1g Agmatine, 500mg Choline!

Could we get more detail on your experience with the energy and focus? What does it feel like to you, anything comparable? Just want to get a better feel for your impression of that aspect!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yea i personally enjoy 2 scoops as well and with that your getting the full dose of ergogens: 6g Citrulline Malate, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 2g Glycerol, 1g Agmatine, 500mg Choline!

Could we get more detail on your experience with the energy and focus? What does it feel like to you, anything comparable? Just want to get a better feel for your impression of that aspect!
To me, 2 scoops feels very similar to middle strength dose of EC stack...very similar to about 10mg/200mg. BUT where the New HyperMax XT shines for me, is the focus. Not the same intensity as DMAA, but much smoother, longer lasting and best of all, it doesn't make me feel like a tweeker. I used to take adderall so I know all about tweekessnes.

I workout first thing in morning so New HyperMax XT not only provides me with the energy and focus the entire duration of my workout and also as a bonus, provides me focus for the next few hours without the jittery, jaw chomping and crazy thoughts. I am able to eat after workout out while still feeling focused.

I'll post today's workout shortly once I am not so pumped:)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea i really like the unique feel of HyperMax XT because the energy is so smooth, its like a controlled energy oppose to being a hyperactive energy, its very unique and the focus is awesome!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Yea i really like the unique feel of HyperMax XT because the energy is so smooth, its like a controlled energy oppose to being a hyperactive energy, its very unique and the focus is awesome!
controlled chaos in relaxing energetic way

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 / Oct 5th

Day 4 / Oct 5th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin - took 2 caps on empty stomach roughly 30 mins before lifting
2. Staples: Throughout day on both days
3. Antaeus Labs Achilles (Achilles) : 2 caps w/ breakfast + 2 caps w/ dinner
4. New HyperMax XT: 2 scoops 30 mins before lifting

Workout: Pull (deload week)

Comments: I work out at gym at work. Its decent, small, not much machine selection, but has just enough to get job done. I plan on taking it easy this week. Low weights + higher rep range + super sets. Mondays are always rough....until 2 scoops kicks in. I know something is bout to happen whenever I feel that slight hint of rush. Its kinda like I just heard "start your engine".

I usually work my way to and finish at 135lb on BB bent over rows but today I jumped to 135 on my 2nd set. I was very surprised to do 3 sets of 135x15. So that right there is a PR

Its been 3 hours since I consumed HyperMax and I still feel good. I treated myself to Almond Butter with 2 scoops protein + Safeway protein milk (on bottom). I need extra calories because I am trying to bulk.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Hey man nice log I'm interested in this. Have you tried OL Conqu3r?? Need a new pre workout and this is working out cheaper for me

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Hey man nice log I'm interested in this. Have you tried OL Conqu3r?? Need a new pre workout and this is working out cheaper for me
Thanks. I have not tried OL Conqu3r yet, but when I do, I plan on trying the version with amp citrate. However, I can tell you that the New HyperMax XT is no joke. It meets my expectations in regards to what I want out of a preworkout and has a added benefit of maintaining the focus for few hours. Another benefit is that 2 scoops doesn't make me feel like a tweeker and I can comfortably eat immediately after working out while I am still feeling the effects of HyperMax. Oh yea, another benefit is that it puts me a positive thinking mood.

I am getting ready to go to gym for me push deload workout. I'll update today's workout shortly

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've given conqu3r a try before. It's VERY light on stims & does well with focus.
Personally I think Hypermax is the best all around I've tried so far.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have not tried OL Conqu3r yet, but when I do, I plan on trying the version with amp citrate. However, I can tell you that the New HyperMax XT is no joke. It meets my expectations in regards to what I want out of a preworkout and has a added benefit of maintaining the focus for few hours. Another benefit is that 2 scoops doesn't make me feel like a tweeker and I can comfortably eat immediately after working out while I am still feeling the effects of HyperMax. Oh yea, another benefit is that it puts me a positive thinking mood.

I am getting ready to go to gym for me push deload workout. I'll update today's workout shortly
Thats exactly how i feel, I am a high stim guy so I love the strong pre workouts but HyperMax XT provides strong energy but almost in a 'healthy' or incredibly smooth sort of way, no jitters, no uneasyness, tapers off nicely post workout, kind of providing the best of both worlds!
I've given conqu3r a try before. It's VERY light on stims & does well with focus.
Awesome and I totally agree I believe HyperMax is one of the more well rounded products available and it was very expensive to manufacture because of that. We didnt go only high dose ergogens with no stim, or high stim with no ergogens, we fully dosed the ingredients that count and put a very comphrensive stimulant blend with innovative stimulant and doing both aspects right is not cheap!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how i feel, I am a high stim guy so I love the strong pre workouts but HyperMax XT provides strong energy but almost in a 'healthy' or incredibly smooth sort of way, no jitters, no uneasyness, tapers off nicely post workout, kind of providing the best of both worlds!

Awesome and I totally agree I believe HyperMax is one of the more well rounded products available and it was very expensive to manufacture because of that. We didnt go only high dose ergogens with no stim, or high stim with no ergogens, we fully dosed the ingredients that count and put a very comphrensive stimulant blend with innovative stimulant and doing both aspects right is not cheap!
I like what you said and I agree that Hypermax feels like what healthy energy should feel like.

I agree with your HyperMax evaluation. Its the best all around preworkout that I've tried....oh wait a sec, I wasn't supposed to say that until my final review....

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 / Oct 6th

Day 5 / Oct 6th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin - took 2 caps on empty stomach roughly 30 mins before lifting
2. Staples: Throughout day

Workout: Push (deload week) + Abs later this afternoon + 2 mile run tonight

Comments: Took 2 scoops, sent out couple emails for work, walked down 11 flights of stairs to gym at my work. I started feeling increased energy and was more and more motivated as closer I got to gym. I made sure to keep the weights low today because yesterday I had a PR which is nice, but not supposed to happen on deload week lol. I would say I had best chest pump ever in my life. My chest & arms & shoulders still feels full and pumped (not as pumped as earlier) even though its been about 30 mins since my last rep.

BB Military Press super set with machine Military Press
65x20 , 90x20
65x20 , 90x20
65x20 , 90x20
65x20 , 90x20

BB Incline Bench super set with cable flys (med height)
95x20 , 15x20
95x20 , 15x20
95x20 , 15x20
95x15 , 15x20

BB Slightly Incline (lowest setting) Bench super set with cable flys (low to high)
115x20 , 15x20
115x20 , 15x20
115x20 , 15x20
115x20 , 15x20

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like 2 scoops is your magic spot. Also, I love the almond butter picture. Almond butter is the best nut butter IMO.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 / Oct 7th

Day 6 / Oct 7th

Workout: Legs (Deload week)

Comments: I am surprised how sore my traps and shoulders are considering deload week. I don't think New HyperMax XT is goes good with deload week because 1/2 the time I added more weight because I forgot about deload. The focus causes me to want to push harder.

BB Lunge super set with Squat
135x10 each leg , 155x10
135x10 each leg , 155x10
135x10 each leg , 155x10
155x10 each leg , 185x10 (hard to deload with the focus and I wanted to increase intensity)

Leg Press Machine super set with calves on same machine and then hop over to Leg Extension Machine to end this super set
185x15 , 185x15 , 100x15
185x15 , 185x15 , 100x15
185x15 , 185x15 , 100x15
185x15 , 185x15 , 100x15

Leg Curl super set with back extension
90x15 , 15xBW
90x15 , 15xBW+25lb
90x15 , 15xBW+25lb
90x15 , 15xBW+70lb (once again, added focus caused me to increase weight and forgot that about deload week)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT, F#CK deload week!

New slogan

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 / Oct 8th

Day 7 / Oct 8th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin - took 1 caps with breakfast
4. New HyperMax XT: 2 scoops 30 mins before hike

Workout: Rest day, but went on a walk

Comments: Went on a walk last night around 9pm. I needed it to be as dark as possible. 2 scoops is too much for a walk lol.

cool looking cloud

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops was too much for the hike huh, focus is so strong you get night vision abilities haha

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops was too much for the hike huh, focus is so strong you get night vision abilities haha
lol...2.5 scoops will give me thermal vision. I wonder what 3 scoops will give me dual vision (thermal with night vision)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 / Oct 9th

Day 8 / Oct 9th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin: took 2 caps empty stomach 45 mins before workout
4. New HyperMax XT: 2 scoops 45 mins before workout

Workout: Last Pull workout on deload week

Comments: I am slightly sore from this week's workout. I would say the reason is due to my higher intensity this week. I've pushed myself more. One way that I know is the way my body feels....beat up in satisfying way. The only thing difference about this week is deload and new preworkout. I am going to lower cardio frequency. I feel that its not helping my bulk.

BB bent over rows super set with rope pull down
135x10 , 40x10
135x10 , 40x10
135x10 , 40x10
135x10 , 40x10
135x10 , 40x10
135x10 , 40x10

Lat pull down wide grip super set with neutral narrow grip
100x10 , 100x10
100x10 , 100x10
100x10 , 100x10
100x10 , 100x10
100x10 , 100x10
100x10 , 100x10

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 & 10 / Oct 10th & 11th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin: took 3 caps empty stomach 45 mins before workout on both days
2. Staples: Throughout both days
3. Antaeus Labs Achilles (Achilles) : 2 caps w/ breakfast + 2 caps w/ dinner on both days
4. New HyperMax XT: 2 scoops 45 mins before workout on both days

Workout: Day 9 / Oct 10th Last Push workout on deload week.

BB Bench Incline super set with Cable Flys
135x15 , 25x15
135x15 , 25x15
135x15 , 25x15
135x15 , 25x15
135x15 , 25x15

BB Bench Slightly Incline super set with Cable Flys and then super set with pushups
135x15 , 25x15 , 10
135x15 , 25x15 , 10
135x15 , 25x15 , 10
135x15 , 25x15 , 10
135x15 , 25x15 , 10

DB military Press superset with seated side laterals
45x15 , 15x15
45x15 , 15x15
45x15 , 15x15
45x15 , 15x15
45x15 , 15x15
45x15 , 15x15

Workout: Day 10 / Oct 11th: Leg day

Leg Press
180x20
270x15
360x12
450x10
500x10 PR
Superset 500x8 , 450x8 , 360x8 , 270x8 , 180x8 , 90x10 single leg

Smith Machine Squat
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Smith Machine Lunge
135x10 each leg
135x10 each leg
135x10 each leg
135x10 each leg
135x10 each leg

Comments: 2 scoops still getting the job done. I snuck in a PR on leg press, but not really PR because I have not maxed out yet. But its is a PR because I've never lifted that high of a weight before.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still feeling the strong energy and focus? How are the pumps with 6g Citrulline Malate, 2g Glycerol and 1g Agmatine!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Still feeling the strong energy and focus? How are the pumps with 6g Citrulline Malate, 2g Glycerol and 1g Agmatine!
I feel the energy and focus off 2 scoops the same as before so it has not pooped out yet. Pumps are unreal. But perhaps the best thing about the pump is that it stays with me for a couple hours afterwards.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i notice that as well, really awesome feeling.

Ive been taking it for about 2 months no and noticed no drop off or tolerance yet, this stuff holds pretty strong!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 / Oct 12th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin: took 1 cap
4. New HyperMax XT: none

Workout: Rest day

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 / Oct 13th

Day 12 / Oct 13th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin: took 2 caps 1 hr prior to workout
4. New HyperMax XT: 2 scoops prior to workout

Workout: Back day

Comments: Took 2 scoops while I was at my desk. few mins later I felt the tingyness on my face. an hour later I was still at my desk working away while my face was tingly and legs moving around all anxiously. I knew I had to get to gym, but damn that focus kept me finishing 1 thing after another. I was finally at the 1hr 15mins later. My back was pumped, but not too point that I had to stop working out. My arms was, is still pumped. Definitive increased vascularity. I felt stronger today. My golfers elbow has recently started feeling much better so I couldn't help but to lift heavy. First heavy workout since deload and I ended up with a PR.

I hope its ok that I let my friend try 1.5 scoops.... He ended up purchasing a tube later that night.

DB Deadlift
40x20
50x15
60x10
70x5

Back Extensions
BW x15
BW+25plate x15
BW+35plate x15
BW+45plate x15
BW+45plate x15

BB Deadlift
135x10
185x10
225x5
315x2 PR
225x5
225x5
225x5

Pull ups
BWx12
BWx12
BWx12
BWx12

Lat Pull Down Wide
130x10
160x10
160x10
160x10
130x10

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha that same thing happens to me, I will take my scoop then get stuck at my computer for about n hour cause Im so over focused on what im doign that time just slips by! Luckly it doesnt ware off to fast because still have plenty of energy for my workout!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
haha that same thing happens to me, I will take my scoop then get stuck at my computer for about n hour cause Im so over focused on what im doign that time just slips by! Luckly it doesnt ware off to fast because still have plenty of energy for my workout!
Very true. I still had plenty of gas leftover.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your friend enjoyed it as well. Thanks for spreading the word!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Glad your friend enjoyed it as well. Thanks for spreading the word!
Your welcome but it wasn't difficult at all especially when the product sells itself. However he would never purchased it without trying it first.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 / Oct 14th

Day 13 / Oct 14th

1. Optimum Alpha (-)-Epicatechin: took 2 caps 1 hr prior to workout
4. New HyperMax XT: 2.5 scoops prior to workout

Workout: Legs and accessories

Comments: I took 2.5 scoops because I feel beat the fauk up from yesterday's deadlifting. I also didn't get good sleep. 2.5 scoops felt great. After 45 mins, I forgot how tired I was until I stood up and felt my lower back and hammys were pretty sore. Leg workout started very light weight. I just wanted to get a good pump which happened after few sets. Increased focus from 2.5 scoops was very nice. Focus is one of my favorite things about this preworkout. Then I did light arms.

I am almost out of HyperMax XT. I will do my final review sometimes early next week.

Machine Leg press super set with calve raises
100x20 , 100x20
130x20 , 130x20
160x15 , 160x15
190x10 , 190x10
220x8 , 220x8
250x5 , 250x5

Leg extensions (45 sec rest)
100x20
120x15
140x10
160x8
180x5 (half reps) super set with 100lbs full reps until failure

Machine Bicep curls super set with (same machine) tricep extensions. Did both while standing, but leaning on machine
40x20 , 40x20
50x20 , 50x20
60x15 , 60x15
70x10 , 70x10
70x10 , 70x10
dropset starting at 70lbs, do 5 reps and drop 10lbs and do another 5 reps....etc

HyperMax XT and E9 got me covered for pre and intra on my messy desk