S.A.N. LAUNCH 4350 & FIERCE REVIEW

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Here is my review of both of these pre-workout products made by S.A.N

First is LAUNCH 4350:

suppfacts.jpg

Mix-ability - 10/10 - No issues what so ever. Mixed very quick with no "floaties"
Taste- 7/10 - I tried both watermelon and the orange and they were ok. The watermelon left an aftertaste that reminded me of cough syrup
Energy - 8/10 - I had been using maximize v2 before this and this isnt nearly as stimmy. That may be good or bad depending on preference.
Focus - 10/10 - This is where Launch shined for me. VERY focused, it was like there was no one else in the gym.
Pumps - 7/10 - Pumps were average. Fierce gave better pumps in my opinion.

Overall = 8.4/10

I really liked LAUNCH. I usually use a lot of stims and feel cracked out, I really liked the smooth energy of this. My favorite part of this product is the focus effect. I will definitely use again for this reason.

Next up,

FIERCE

fierce-san-facts__37753_zoom.jpg

Mix-ability - 10/10- No problems at all, no "floaties"
Taste - 7/10 - I only had the orange flavor, it was decent but not great
Energy - 7/10 - Mild stim effect for me, comparable to Whiteflood in that regard.
Pumps - 10/10 - Awesome pumps with this! This was my first time trying a product w/ creatine nitrate and it really blew me up!
Focus - 7/10 - I thought this was average in this department.

Overall - 8.2/10

I liked this product a lot! The pumps were awesome! I would buy this and use it again.

So in conclusion, I really liked the focus I got from the LAUNCH and the pumps from FIERCE. I would use them both again and can say they are both worth giving a try! Big Thanks to Poison for the samples!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent! Super focus, super pumps, what not to like? :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should try them. ;) Fierce is actually being reformulated, and it will be even more amazing. ;)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
You should try them. ;) Fierce is actually being reformulated, and it will be even more amazing. ;)
Ooooohh Yea! Cant wait to try the new formula! Can you give any hints on what is going to be different?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. But it will keep the best stuff in the current version, while adding efficacious doses of more awesome ingredients. It's not hard to guess a few of them. :D

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Nope. But it will keep the best stuff in the current version, while adding efficacious doses of more awesome ingredients. It's not hard to guess a few of them. :D
Well if you need me to try some samples and do another review, I suppose I could help you out there.:thumbsup: