Dual review. Sann Fierce and Launch Full Impact 4350

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll start with Fierce. Fierce tasted really good first of all!. Great orange taste, reminds me of orange tang!. Mixes well too. Nice and clear. I didn't notice any energy at all while using Fierce. In fact I felt really relaxed, so much so that I almost didn't want to work out. I think there may be something in this that makes me feel sleepy. The last thing I tried that made me feel like this was Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL. So I'm guess the creatine nitrate did this to me, specifically the nitrates.

Ok with Launce Full Impact 4350 I used it pre-cardio. It has the Nitrates in it also but more stimulants that may off-set that relaxed feeling I think I'm getting from nitrates. This product also mixed quite well and was extremely tasty orange flavor also!. I did feel that relaxed feeling on the Launch 4350 also....But I had energy to push through my cardio like nobody's business. One thing I noticed though is that my heart rate, according to the cardio machine was 20-30 points higher than normal. That may have just been because I was able to push harder and go faster though. I didn't feel cracked out though which is a good thing because certain stimulants do that to me and it is no fun. After I finished my hour of steady state cardio I did so back extensions and noticed I had to rest longer between sets because my heart rate was much higher than normal. That slowed down the weight lifting part of my workout. I do some back and some abs with machines on my cardio days. Anyway, I would use the Launch 4350 again, just pre-cardio because I feel it shines there. With weights I wouldn't use either the Fierce of Launch 4350.

Maybe I'll try the Launch again and see how it goes, but of the two product I have to say Launch is the better one.

Thanks to SANN for the samples.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'll start with Fierce. Fierce tasted really good first of all!. Great orange taste, reminds me of orange tang!. Mixes well too. Nice and clear. I didn't notice any energy at all while using Fierce. In fact I felt really relaxed, so much so that I almost didn't want to work out. I think there may be something in this that makes me feel sleepy. The last thing I tried that made me feel like this was Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL. So I'm guess the creatine nitrate did this to me, specifically the nitrates.

Ok with Launce Full Impact 4350 I used it pre-cardio. It has the Nitrates in it also but more stimulants that may off-set that relaxed feeling I think I'm getting from nitrates. This product also mixed quite well and was extremely tasty orange flavor also!. I did feel that relaxed feeling on the Launch 4350 also....But I had energy to push through my cardio like nobody's business. One thing I noticed though is that my heart rate, according to the cardio machine was 20-30 points higher than normal. That may have just been because I was able to push harder and go faster though. I didn't feel cracked out though which is a good thing because certain stimulants do that to me and it is no fun. After I finished my hour of steady state cardio I did so back extensions and noticed I had to rest longer between sets because my heart rate was much higher than normal. That slowed down the weight lifting part of my workout. I do some back and some abs with machines on my cardio days. Anyway, I would use the Launch 4350 again, just pre-cardio because I feel it shines there. With weights I wouldn't use either the Fierce of Launch 4350.

Maybe I'll try the Launch again and see how it goes, but of the two product I have to say Launch is the better one.

Thanks to SANN for the samples.
damn t-bone, i would have bet on you liking fierce the best...i got a decent stim boost from launch, i would have thought it was too much stim for you???

i agree though....i liked launch best also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently found out that 1,3 dimeth products treat me well. Some other stimulants still do make me feel cracked out though. Lit-up from AN for instance makes me feel all cracked out even with just half a sample packet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently found out that 1,3 dimeth products treat me well. Some other stimulants still do make me feel cracked out though. Lit-up from AN for instance makes me feel all cracked out even with just half a sample packet.
i really like 1,3 dime, but i build tolerance to them very fast. i try not to use them more than 3x week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried Launch 4350 today again pre-cardio. Great workout and didn't get the high heart rate like before. Launch 4350 full impact is still better than Fierce. Sann is a great company. I remember when they came out with the first pre-workout product I ever heard of called V12. Also used to love "Tight" back in the day. Want to try the new version "Tight Xtreme Reloaded".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the Fierce again today but used it pre-cardio and not weights like last time. It still made me tired. Like I said before I believe the nitrates are what makes me feel so tired. My heart rate was much lower than normal during cardio. Also when doing some back extensions after my sets I would get dizzy when standing up and getting out of the machine. This is one of the reasons I think nitrates should be left out of dietary supplements. With the Launch, it has just enough stimulants to counter the tiredness feeling but I still do get the light headed feeling/dizzy when I'm doing sets of certain exercises.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried the Fierce again today but used it pre-cardio and not weights like last time. It still made me tired. Like I said before I believe the nitrates are what makes me feel so tired. My heart rate was much lower than normal during cardio. Also when doing some back extensions after my sets I would get dizzy when standing up and getting out of the machine. This is one of the reasons I think nitrates should be left out of dietary supplements. With the Launch, it has just enough stimulants to counter the tiredness feeling but I still do get the light headed feeling/dizzy when I'm doing sets of certain exercises.
i guess this is another example of how people react differently....i have had great results with every nitrate product i have tried, i love em.