SAN Nutrition "LAUNCH 4350 FULL IMPACT"

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thank you poison for the samples recieved. i've taken the "Launch Full Ipmact 4350" and boy is it potent as hell. i was in the zone before i got to the gym, while i was at the gym and a long time afterward. damn that little 6.05g. packs a mean punch. I was waiting on this sample to arrive so that i can purchase a new pwo, and this is definitely it. i've been taking 1M.R, but i'm going with your Launch 4350. the **** is explosive as hell. the intense focus/energy and drive you get from such a small amount is unreal, like no other that i tried before. so i'm sure 2 tubs will suit me fine.

the cherry flavor was nicely appreciated. i've been getting tired of the good ol' fruit puch flavor 10/10.

mixability was also on point with no clumping and no settling on the bottom. it completely dissolved 10/10

the focus/energy was the best part overall 100/100. and i'm a stim head, so for this product to have me in the zone that i was in easily get's the 2 thumbs up and 10 toes reward

i wonder how that FIERCE is going to have me tomorrow
I can't wait. so looking forward to it. will post that review after consuming.
again poison. and don't you worry, i will definitetly be spreading the word amongst my peeps to get them tuned in and getting them to purchase a few tubs also

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EXCELLENT, brother, thanks! Launch is one of the few 1,3d products I can tolerate. If you're buying 2 tubs,I suggest you buy a tub of Launch (non-4350, the pills). Oh...my...you will like.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EXCELLENT, brother, thanks! Launch is one of the few 1,3d products I can tolerate. If you're buying 2 tubs,I suggest you buy a tub of Launch (non-4350, the pills). Oh...my...you will like.
launch and fierce samples were fantastic, but i can't find the pill version of launch??? i need to try the pill version!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Samples have been out of stock for a while, but when they come in, you'll get some, tom.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Samples have been out of stock for a while, but when they come in, you'll get some, tom.
thanks poison, i feel like i kind of short changed you on the launch/fierce samples, they really were fantastic-i had a lot going on at the time with my mom.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know, no worries bro. Family above all else!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote